Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ibrahim Elagami & Hannah Elagami

Go down

Ibrahim Elagami & Hannah Elagami Empty Re: Ibrahim Elagami & Hannah Elagami

Post  Susan Tue 29 Dec - 19:44

Oh this is so sad....I dont know what it all says but it's their mums website for them and shows the days she's been away from them Ibrahim Elagami & Hannah Elagami 389741

http://www.elagami.de/

Ibrahim Elagami & Hannah Elagami Hannah_ibrahim01
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Ibrahim Elagami & Hannah Elagami Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ibrahim Elagami & Hannah Elagami Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Dec - 23:45

Oh guys, I am sitting here in floods of tears after reading that website. She has put pictures of their clothes and toys and slippers on it. Sombody has put on a picure of some cats that they might remember. Because they were so young when they were taken, they probably have new names now and won't remember their "old" life in Germany. So their poor mother has posted pictures of their childhood things, hopefully one day they might see it and it might trigger some old memory. My chidren still remember little things from when they were three or four, so she might just get lucky. Why didn't the McCann do the same for Madeleine, instead of writing tripe about jogging and sea bass? Ibrahim Elagami & Hannah Elagami 36898
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Dec - 23:47

The Famous Grouse wrote:Oh guys, I am sitting here in floods of tears after reading that website. She has put pictures of their clothes and toys and slippers on it. Sombody has put on a picure of some cats that they might remember. Because they were so young when they were taken, they probably have new names now and won't remember their "old" life in Germany. So their poor mother has posted pictures of their childhood things, hopefully one day they might see it and it might trigger some old memory. My chidren still remember little things from when they were three or four, so she might just get lucky. Why didn't the McCann do the same for Madeleine, instead of writing tripe about jogging and sea bass? Ibrahim Elagami & Hannah Elagami 36898

Can you translate it for me please
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 30 Dec - 0:09

She has written them various "letters", Antoinette, describing things that happened when they were small, their rooms at home, their kindergarten, family holidays, stuff like that.

Some people from the kindergarten, neighbours and so on have added bits that the children might remember. Somebody posted a picture of their cats because the kids liked to play with the cats when they visited.

Their mum also wishes for the children to be happy where they are now, and that they have fitted in with Egyptian society. She asks them to not blame her as she was never allowed to contact them or see them, but she never forgot them. She does not slag off the father at all, just says that control of the children was completely in his hands and that he said she was not to see them anymore. She thinks of them all the time and if they see the site they should email her.

I think she has set it up so that if they see it, it might trigger some childhood memory and prompt them to contact her themselves. They will certainly be old enough by now to use the internet, but they might not remember their old names or lives. It's terribly sad.

In fact the children might not even speak German anymore. It might be an idea to get the site translated into Arabic. I might write to her and suggest that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 30 Dec - 0:14

Many years ago when I was a student, I did a work placement at a primary school. Two litle boys there got snatched and taken to Spain by their Spanish father. In those days, Spain was not part of the EEC and so there were no extradition facilities.

Their poor mother spent all her savings and even sold her house, going back and forwards to Spain, searching for them. Their father was part of an extremely large family and so he just kept moving around with the boys. Finally, a missing persons' charity took on her case, and she got her boys back; but this was three years later, and by then they only spoke Spanish.

You should have seen their poor mother. She was literally tearing her hair out by the roots, not having it highlighted! I'll carry that scene to my grave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 30 Dec - 0:25

I just left her a message on her guestbook, , suggesting that if she got the page also written in Arabic, the children themselves might read it. I wish I could do more. Ibrahim Elagami & Hannah Elagami 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down