Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan Trowsdale - suicide

3 posters

Go down

Jordan Trowsdale - suicide Empty Jordan Trowsdale - suicide

Post  Guest Sat 26 Dec - 0:33

Fears are growing for the safety of a 13-year-old boy who mysteriously vanished from a skate park on Christmas Eve.

Schoolboy Jordan Trowsdale failed to return home after playing with friends, leaving his Christmas presents unopened and his family desperately worried.

A major team of police, led by Chief Superintendent Andy Shrives, has failed to find any sign of Jordan, who has never gone missing before.

A police helicopter, tracker dogs and family and friends were today carrying out extensive searches for the boy who was understood to be a fan of the hard rock band Slipknot.

Inspector Jerome Kent, spokesman for Hertfordshire Constabulary, said that there were considerable worries over Jordan's safety.

'He is a 13-year-old boy who has disappeared at the height of the Christmas festivities and who is missing on Christmas Day.

'He has never gone missing before and that is adding to our concerns,' he said.

Jordan had gone to a skate park at The Causeway, near his home in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, on Christmas Eve afternoon.

Insp Kent said that he was known to have been playing with friends who left him at about 5.45pm, when it was thought he was going to walk home.

However Jordan failed to arrive at the family home and by 9pm his desperately worried mother called to the police to raise the alarm.

More...Fears grow for 23-year-old Briton who disappeared in the Swiss Alps three days ago

'We have interviewed Jordan's friends who have been very co-operative but we have absolutely no idea where he might be,' said Insp Kent.

'His disappearance is out of character and we have dozens of officers trying to find him. Detectives are carrying out house-to-house inquiries and the police helicopter has been searching open fields and rivers,' he added.

'We are also examining his social network website to see if it gives any clues to what might have happened to him.

'We are appealing for help from the public in trying to find Jordan who is clearly vulnerable because of his age.'

The missing boy was described as being of a slim build and 5ft tall. He has thick shoulder -length dark hair and is of mixed race.

'When last seen he was wearing tight-fighting jeans and a black hooded top with the word 'Slipknot' written on the front and the words 'No hope' written on the back.

'He was also wearing trainers with a bright lime stripe on the side,' said Insp Kent.

He added that police along with Jordan's family were extremely concerned about his disappearance and were asking Jordan or anyone who has seen him to contact police immediately on 0845 33 00 222 0845 33 00 222.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1238330/Fears-13-year-old-vanished-Christmas-eve.html#ixzz0aka5IARJ

Jordan Trowsdale - suicide Article-0-07B2EEB6000005DC-166_233x371
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jordan Trowsdale - suicide Empty Re: Jordan Trowsdale - suicide

Post  Susan Sat 26 Dec - 16:41

Jordan Trowsdale - suicide 371436 I wonder if they got this right?

Missing Boy, 13: Police Find Body In River

4:32pm UK, Saturday December 26, 2009

Alison Chung, Sky News Online

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Jordan-Trowsdale-Missing-Schoolboy-Vanishes-From-Home-On-Christmas-Eve/Article/200912415508342?f=rss

The Daily Mail have updated too:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1238330/Fears-13-year-old-vanished-Christmas-eve.html#ixzz0aka5IARJ

Body found in river near to where 13-year-old boy vanished on Christmas Eve

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 4:38 PM on 26th December 2009

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1238330/Fears-13-year-old-vanished-Christmas-eve.html#ixzz0aoWiTOJy
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Jordan Trowsdale - suicide Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jordan Trowsdale - suicide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 26 Dec - 19:05

Oh, no..... I do hope it's not him, but it doesn't look good. Jordan Trowsdale - suicide 36898
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sun 27 Dec - 12:41

Harvesmom wrote:I saw this earlier on the news, it says although he hasnt been formally identified it looks certain it is him. Awful.

any news about this boy?
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Jordan Trowsdale - suicide Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jordan Trowsdale - suicide Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 27 Dec - 15:37

Nothing new except that the papers are saying that it will take a while to identify him but friends seem to think it's him. I hate to say RIP until it's certain!

Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Sun 27 Dec - 17:53

Photon wrote:Oh dear! What a tragedy.

Taryn Steward, 16, a hairdressing student who was with Jordan on the night he went missing, said he was in a positive mood and nobody could understand why he would disappear.

She said: 'We are all devastated. He had a few drinks that night but he was having a great time. He normally drinks two cans of cider but he did have a bit more than usual.

'He could normally handle it though. It was so unlike him to go missing.'.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/6889886/Police-searching-for-missing-boy-13-find-body-in-river.html

A tragic situation indeed but out drinking cans of cider at the age of thirteen? My son will be 14 soon and it wouldn't even enter his head. He has the odd nip at home so it's not taboo.

My thoughts are with his family and friends.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 28 Dec - 11:06

My thoughts are with the family at this time. R.I.P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 28 Dec - 18:23

Tragedies like this always seem worse at Christmas, but it appears this lad was a regular drinker and I wonder
whether his parents had ever smelled drink on him . He was only 13 for Goodness sake, well below the age for
being allowed to drink legally.

What a terrible waste of a young life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Mon 28 Dec - 18:31

RIP young boy

what a tragic story!!!!

The christmas time for you family never will be the same! The life for them never will be the same!

Jordan Trowsdale - suicide 389741
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 28 Dec - 18:31

Beattie wrote:Tragedies like this always seem worse at Christmas, but it appears this lad was a regular drinker and I wonder
whether his parents had ever smelled drink on him . He was only 13 for Goodness sake, well below the age for

For Gods sake the child is dead. Do you not think his family are going through enough trauma without having a poke at his drinking habits. Let him rest in peace.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 28 Dec - 18:47

Antoinette wrote:
Beattie wrote:Tragedies like this always seem worse at Christmas, but it appears this lad was a regular drinker and I wonder

For Gods sake the child is dead. Do you not think his family are going through enough trauma without having a poke at his drinking habits. Let him rest in peace.

As I said "What a terrible waste of a young life"!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 28 Dec - 19:01

Poor wee soul, my eldest is only 13 and I would be torn apart if that were her. Drink or no drink, it's still a terrible tragedy, especially at this time of year. May G*d bless and keep the family and see them through the darkness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 28 Dec - 19:14

Antoinette wrote:

With respect, I would know if my 13 year old son had come home after drinking 2 cans of cider by 6 pm. His drinking habits? He was 13 years old FFS! Mine has a nip at home such as Xmas with the family.

I pity for your children, if you have any.

Susan, please can you delete my account. I don't think think this is the place for me. But Maddie will get justice one day because people aren't giving up.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 28 Dec - 19:43

Chrissie

Don"t leave the Forum because of this thread, there are many to choose from, most about Madeleine and your
opinion is just as valid as anyone else"s.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 28 Dec - 19:46

Yes Chrissie I do have children and none of them drink even at Christmas time. My eldest who is 15 tried it once and got caught so won't be doing it again. All I was saying was the young lad is dead and his family will be traumatised enough without his drinking being dragged into it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 29 Dec - 9:36

chrissie wrote:
Antoinette wrote:

With respect, I would know if my 13 year old son had come home after drinking 2 cans of cider by 6 pm. His drinking habits? He was 13 years old FFS! Mine has a nip at home such as Xmas with the family.

I pity for your children, if you have any.

Susan, please can you delete my account. I don't think think this is the place for me. But Maddie will get justice one day because people aren't giving up.

What do Antoinette's children have to do with this?

I see eddie has already removed you and I agree this is not the place for you if you are going to attack people's children......I dont have to explain why!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down