Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed 13 Jan - 8:41

Looks as though this would be a suitable story to embed the 'live' in"

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Madeleine-McCann-Kate-And-Gerry-Goncalo-Amaral-Lisbon-Libel-Case-Enters-Second-Day/Article/201001215520367?lpos=World_News_News_Your_Way_Region_5&lid=NewsYourWay_ARTICLE_15520367_Madeleine_McCann%3A_Kate_And_Gerry_Goncalo_Amaral_Lisbon_Libel_Case_Enters_Second_Day

Twitter (direct):
http://twitter.com/JondiPaolo


...At the hearing, scheduled to start about 9:30 in the Courthouse in Lisbon, will be heard the former PJ inspector Moita Flores, the investigator JosÚ Manuel Anes, journalist Eduardo Damasus, Luis Barreiros Sintra, Mario Sena Lopes, a former official of the War & Peace, also referred to the process, and Tania Raposo, responsible publisher...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  ann_chovey on Wed 13 Jan - 9:55

just now.......Kate and gerry mcann are sitting outside the court, only a few yards away from where mr amaral and his team are standing.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  ann_chovey on Wed 13 Jan - 10:00

Gerry mccann outside court: we've heard no evidence madeleine is dead.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  ann_chovey on Wed 13 Jan - 10:01

Gerry mccann: we're not denying the existence of the dogs, or anything else. It's evidence we're interested in.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  devonmum on Wed 13 Jan - 10:02

A very angry Gerry!!!

devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Age : 57
Location : plymouth. devon
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  ann_chovey on Wed 13 Jan - 10:03

Gerry mccann: this is the legal process we're going through to protect our daughter. We're looking for more information to help the search.

Gerry mccann: anyone else with children would do the same

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  hobnob on Wed 13 Jan - 10:04

Gerry mccann: we're not denying the existence of the dogs, or anything else. It's evidence we're interested in.

It would be pretty hard to deny the existence of the dogs since we know they actually exist and there is film footage to prove this fact plus the dogs can be physically touched

hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Age : 52
Location : uk
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed 13 Jan - 10:04

Gerry mccann: anyone else with children would do the same.
less than 5 seconds ago from txt Gerry mccann: this is the legal process we're going through to protect our daughter. We're looking for more information to help the search.
half a minute ago from txt Gerry mccann: we're not denying the existence of the dogs, or anything else. It's evidence we're interested in.
2 minutes ago from txt Gerry mccann outside court: we've heard no evidence madeleine is dead.
4 minutes ago from txt

Oh FFS! Protect his daughter! If he'd done that on 3rd May then none of us would be here. That man really does have more front than Blackpool. Amarals's Lawyers are gonna rip him to bits, if he can't control himself properly.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed 13 Jan - 10:06

hobnob wrote:
Gerry mccann: we're not denying the existence of the dogs, or anything else. It's evidence we're interested in.

It would be pretty hard to deny the existence of the dogs since we know they actually exist and there is film footage to prove this fact plus the dogs can be physically touched

Mabe Gerry is not a Catholic at all, but a dyslexic agnostic. He doesn't believe in a Dog.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  FSoares on Wed 13 Jan - 10:07

How funny he talks now about protecting her daughter. Where was he in May 2007?

FSoares
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Roasted Arizona on Wed 13 Jan - 10:08

Bet he kept repeating to himself on the way to court today 'remember to discredit the dogs, remember to discredit the dogs' - wonder if they had a good night's sleep.

Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 717
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed 13 Jan - 10:11

jondipaolo: Gerry mccann: we're not denying the existence of the dogs, or anything else. It's evidence we're interested in.


OOOOOH Gerry, you little liar! Didn"t you say to Sandra Figueros "ask the Dogs" in a mocking manner.?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  fred on Wed 13 Jan - 10:12

FSoares wrote:How funny he talks now about protecting her daughter. Where was he in May 2007?

Playing golf while other people searched for his daughter.

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4843
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed 13 Jan - 10:12

Just seen GM on Sky outside court - he's very angry - journalists firing questions at him - keeps telling them 'let me finish, let me finish' - his tone is very aggressive.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Bebootje on Wed 13 Jan - 10:14

ann_chovey wrote:Gerry mccann outside court: we've heard no evidence madeleine is dead.

Same mantra as always.
Nevertheless, today must be hard for them. Flores never made it a secret how he thought of the McC's

Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Age : 54
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  oliver on Wed 13 Jan - 10:16

arrogant, angry, atheist, asshole
hoorah....another day of feeling his trembling through the internet

oliver
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 197
Location : hampshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  ann_chovey on Wed 13 Jan - 10:16

i bet Gerry's panicking..........................

Mr amaral claimed victory outside court, saying the witnesses had borne out his argument.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed 13 Jan - 10:18

jondipaolo: Mr amaral claimed victory outside court, saying the witnesses had borne out his argument

Is that how you see it Gerry?????

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Simon K on Wed 13 Jan - 10:21

Do you think that they'll throw in the towel before they have to give evidence?

Simon K
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 72
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  welshy on Wed 13 Jan - 10:23

Is Sky news following the story in court today like yesterday. If not have they been told they are not allowed.

welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 394
Age : 43
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  buildersbum on Wed 13 Jan - 10:24

Just switched Sky news on and who was on................Gerry and he was not a happy bunny, total lost it!!!!

Bring it on Gez whether you win or not, you are showing your true colours, the mask is slipping Gez

buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  ann_chovey on Wed 13 Jan - 10:24

Simon K wrote:Do you think that they'll throw in the towel before they have to give evidence?

he is very angry, so it must be a worry for his lawyers, she looks like she could crack at any minute. I think if he gives evidence it will be a big mistake.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 13 Jan - 10:25

The Famous Grouse wrote:
hobnob wrote:
Gerry mccann: we're not denying the existence of the dogs, or anything else. It's evidence we're interested in.

It would be pretty hard to deny the existence of the dogs since we know they actually exist and there is film footage to prove this fact plus the dogs can be physically touched

Mabe Gerry is not a Catholic at all, but a dyslexic agnostic. He doesn't believe in a Dog.

The dyslexic agnostic insomniac? Lies awake all night wondering if there is a dog!

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  welshy on Wed 13 Jan - 10:26

Simon K wrote:Do you think that they'll throw in the towel before they have to give evidence?

I hope not. I think that the arrogant pair might lose it when on the stand.

welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 394
Age : 43
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  squeaker on Wed 13 Jan - 10:28

I'd be amazed if Kate could go through with it.

squeaker
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Location : SE England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Sponsored content Today at 22:35


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum