Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ?

+7
lea
Dimsie
MaryB
deborah
Ang
Eve
buildersbum
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? Empty Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ?

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 20:04

I've posted this because I can't find any mention of it on the forum. If it's been posted already forgive me. Did anyone else hear Kate say this outside Court during the lunch break?

She was asked a question about the files by a reporter. I don't know how the question was phrased BUT Kate answered the reporter by saying " No! I haven't read the files " but some time back she went to great lengths to tell people that she was devoting all her time now to reading the files to see if she could find that one vital piece of information. I think she has made a big mistake or told another lie. This was on Sky News when she spoke to reporters outside Court during the lunch break. Did anyone else hear this or has anyone taped it and can check what exactly was asked of her and her reply, please.
all best wishes Rose xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? Empty Re: Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ?

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 20:05

I'm looking now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? Empty Re: Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ?

Post  buildersbum Thu 14 Jan - 20:12

Yes I remember her saying she was reading the files to find something that would help the search!!

Yes I believe that she said, she hasn't read the files!!

Thats been the Mccanns biggest mistake for the past 2.5 years they seem to say one thing one day then somethingt different the next, I think they are acting like the Government do, they promise you stuff then hope you forget what the have promised you.

The Mccanns hope we forget what they have previously said............... NO CHANCE!!!

Last edited by buildersbum on Thu 14 Jan - 20:17; edited 1 time in total
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 20:15

eddie wrote:I'm looking now

Thanks eddie you're a star.
I saw her speak and heard it at lunchtime on Sky News. I don't think it was when she first went into Court as she went straight past the press but it was when she spoke to the press later at the lunch break. It's only a few seconds but it was said by her. All best wishes Rose xx

Last edited by MoondampRoses on Thu 14 Jan - 20:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to add a couple of words.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 20:19

MoondampRoses wrote:
eddie wrote:I'm looking now

Thanks eddie you're a star.
I saw her speak and heard it at lunchtime on Sky News. I don't think it was when she first went into Court as she went straight past the press but it was when she spoke to the press later. It's only a few seconds but it was said by her. All best wishes Rose xx

I have watched a video where she's coming out of the court but I can;t see her saying that.....I will keep looking. Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? Icon_flower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 20:22

buildersbum wrote:Yes I remember her saying she was reading the files to find something that would help the search!!

Yes I believe that she said, she hasn't read the files!!

Thats been the Mccanns biggest mistake for the past 2.5 years they seem to say one thing one day then somethingt different the next, I think they are acting like the Government do, they promise you stuff then hope you forget what the have promised you.

The Mccanns hope we forget what they have previously said............... NO CHANCE!!!

Hello BB, So you heard her say that as well ? I think she's made quite a big gaffe with that statement. All best wishes Rose xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Thu 14 Jan - 20:25

Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? 306321

Yes you are correct Moondamp, kate had said that she was checking all the files that why they ask to have the files
Eve
Eve
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 225
Warning :
Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 20:25

In her own mockumentary she claims to spend all day reading the files. She also claims she spent in excess of one hundred thousand pounds GBP on translation. The very least she could do after wasting that sort of publically donated money is to have a quick skim through them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Thu 14 Jan - 20:32

Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? 306321
Sorry Moondamp Rose, I didnt put all your name in Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? 29204
Eve
Eve
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 225
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 20:32

Thanks Deborah, I can see that there is a link to her talking outside Court but it doesn't work for me. (my fault.lol. ) I'll let Eddie know to see if she can get it to work. Thanks again. All best wishes Rose xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Thu 14 Jan - 20:34

prob my fault as I think a bit was missed orrff !!!!
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 875
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 20:39

Hello eddie, Deborah has posted a link to Sky News and Kate talking outside Court, I can't get it to work.lol. Sky News have just done an update twice on Kate speaking outside Court but they haven't used the file comment. So frustrating.
All best wishes Rose xxx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 20:59

Eve wrote:Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? 306321

Yes you are correct Moondamp, kate had said that she was checking all the files that why they ask to have the files

Thanks Eve, I knew I'd heard her say it, that " she hadn't checked the files " what a mistake to make right outside the Court.
Don't worry about not saying my name properly, it is alright xx Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? Icon_flower
All best wishes Rose xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Thu 14 Jan - 20:59

that works !
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 21:02

MoondampRoses wrote:
Eve wrote:Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? 306321

Thanks Eve, I knew I'd heard her say it, that " she hadn't checked the files " what a mistake to make right outside the Court.
Don't worry about not saying my name properly, it is alright xx Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? Icon_flower
All best wishes Rose xx

So what has she been getting paid from the Fund for, for all this time then? And where did the £100,000 spent on "translators" go?

Well spotted, ladies! Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? 463742
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 21:06

Hare wrote:In her own mockumentary she claims to spend all day reading the files. She also claims she spent in excess of one hundred thousand pounds GBP on translation. The very least she could do after wasting that sort of publically donated money is to have a quick skim through them.
Hello Hare, Thanks for posting this. I couldn't remember where I'd heard saying about her checking the files, though I knew she had said it, of course it was the ' Mockumentary ' Thanks for the reminder as it's been bugging me all day.
All my best wishes Rose xx Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? Icon_flower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 21:13

deborah wrote:that works !

Hi Deborah, I know it will work and Thank you for posting the link, I am grateful to you xx
It's not the link that's not working, it's a problem at my end. Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? Icon_flower
Thank you for your help.
All my best wishes Rose xx Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? Icon_flower Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? 944533
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 21:13

Hiya on this video

She says she knows what is in the Police Files and the conclusions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 21:37

Actually Kate made a reference to the Files yesterday I think, certainly over the last 3 days. She mentions a
Witness who she believes has not been truthful saying, I have read the files so I know everything in them,or
something like that.It must have been when Gerry had gone so would either be after the end of the session
yesterday or sometime today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Ang Thu 14 Jan - 21:41

I watched Sky tonight and .there's absolutely no doubt about it - she is a totally freaked out woman who is extremely close to the edge. The last two days have taken their toll on her. How ironic that her state of mind today is exactly what I would have expected to see in May 2007. Instead at that time, they were laughing and joking and enjoying their newly found celebrity status.

It just goes to show, that she is far more worried about her own survival than that of her daughter. Their loss, it seems, did not affect them in the slightest but when they are under threat, one runs away and the other one freaks out.
Ang
Ang
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 207
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Thu 14 Jan - 21:43

MoondampRoses wrote:
deborah wrote:that works !

Hi Deborah, I know it will work and Thank you for posting the link, I am grateful to you xx
It's not the link that's not working, it's a problem at my end. Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? Icon_flower
Thank you for your help.
All my best wishes Rose xx Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? Icon_flower Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? 944533
Hi x I am utterly useless at anything technical Kate Made A Mistake/Or Told A Lie Outside Court ? 23324
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Thu 14 Jan - 21:44

I wonder who the witness was who she says wasn't truthful. So it's Ok for Kate to call a witness untruthful but nobody is allowed to say that she and Gerry are. What a strange situation.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next