Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James

+4
snowflake
Pabby
Krisy22
lynn
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James

Post  Guest Wed 10 Jun - 14:28

Who is Freya?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James

Post  Guest Wed 10 Jun - 15:13

I'm even more confused now.... A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James - Page 2 303636
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Jun - 18:10

fruitcake wrote:Who is Freya?

Must be the child in the photo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Pabby Wed 10 Jun - 18:54

The world's gone mad.... A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James - Page 2 36898
Pabby
Pabby
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 722
Warning :
A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 10 Jun - 20:41

SharonS wrote:Would you call this idiot a medium?

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's All Quiet Over There ....

Mr Pied Piper, you've gone ever so quiet! Planning your next deceptive story line are you?

Ha ... your cloud making machine must have run out of clouds!

Your latest 'storyline' didn't last long ... think about it 'why would a known pedo quickly hightail it out of an area which has a major headline about a missing girl going missing?' Not hard to reason that the pedo is innocent and wants to get out of the area ASAP so as not to be deemed 'the suspect'. .... ???

What's the news on the DNA samples being tested? Quiet as usual eh when 'evidence' is being obtained?

Posted by Matthew James at 2:05 PM

http://mara-gamiel4.blogspot.com/2009/06/its-all-quiet-over-there.html

Well to be honest.....seeing as spooky the wannabe psychic on Sky adores this guy and keeps saying Maddie will be home soon then I suppose this guy who he looks up to doesnt really know what he's talking about....

If Matt James thinks this sicko is the one who has Maddie then how can Maddie come home? Is Maddie in Germany?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 22 Jun - 16:46

Where is this pic that matthew james has been sent?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 22 Jun - 18:56

kitti wrote:Where is this pic that matthew james has been sent?

It was on this site but it looks like it was taken down as I cant see it anymore:

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl/
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 23 Jun - 9:46

It might be the same one that was on youtube a while back.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 23 Jun - 10:11

Dont ever take MJ seriously. He's on about martians and mars now A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James - Page 2 847843

http://mara-gamiel4.blogspot.com/2009/06/martian-intrigue-vii.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 23 Jun - 19:22

He also said last year that she would be found in March.....2008!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Tue 23 Jun - 20:52

kitti wrote:He also said last year that she would be found in March.....2008!!

never believed in any of this nonsense.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 23 Jun - 20:54

All the psychics have been saying that since the day she went missing!

I wonder why these idiots give people false hopes....it's actually sick! Millions of psychics in all the world and still no one can say where she is!

Actually I met a friend in Gatwick airport on Sunday (on my way back) he lives in Spain and he mentioned he'd been in Knightsbridge as he's a medium which was news to me....so I asked him if his crystal ball knew what happened to Maddie and he said he saw her drowning?

Hmmm go figure!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 23 Jun - 21:56

Ambersuz wrote:

I wonder why these idiots give people false hopes....it's actually sick! Millions of psychics in all the world and still no one can say where she is!

Actually I met a friend in Gatwick airport on Sunday (on my way back) he lives in Spain and he mentioned he'd been in Knightsbridge as he's a medium which was news to me....so I asked him if his crystal ball knew what happened to Maddie and he said he saw her drowning?

Hmmm go figure!

Oh, I was in Gatwick on Sunday too...but at 8.30 in the morning
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 23 Jun - 21:58

Angelina wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

Hmmm go figure!

Arriving or going? I was in departures...but late evening!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 23 Jun - 22:06

Ambersuz wrote:
Angelina wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

Hmmm go figure!

Neither....2 of my sons have gone to America...doing a coach tour round NY/Niagra/Washington...we were the taxi service
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 23 Jun - 22:18

Angelina wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
Angelina wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

Hmmm go figure!

Neither....2 of my sons have gone to America...doing a coach tour round NY/Niagra/Washington...we were the taxi service

Good heavens woman you or your family are always travelling!!!

Oh go get a bloody job like the rest of us A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James - Page 2 23324

Take no notice...I'm just jealous! :Hug1:
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Wed 24 Jun - 7:20

Ambersuz wrote:
Angelina wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
Angelina wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

Hmmm go figure!

Good heavens woman you or your family are always travelling!!!

Oh go get a bloody job like the rest of us A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James - Page 2 23324

Take no notice...I'm just jealous! :Hug1:

Hey, I've just officially retired....got my bus pass to prove it....now I'm paid by the Gvt for doing nothing A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James - Page 2 849426 A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James - Page 2 613255
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 25 Jun - 22:32

Why dont the psychics say the same thing, some say she is dead and some say she is alive, that is what makes me skeptical off them.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Jun - 22:42

kitti wrote:Why dont the psychics say the same thing, some say she is dead and some say she is alive, that is what makes me skeptical off them.

Hi Kitti,

Well MJ is a particularly bad one!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Jun - 5:44

kitti wrote:Where is this pic that matthew james has been sent?

From Mercedes' blog 25 Jun 2009
http://mercedessigueaqui.blogspot.com/
Many thanks Mercedes.

The source appears to be Levy again.

TV Mais - Printed Edition

By Hernani Carvalho

The picture raises questions, doubts and mystery to the Maddie case. Of course, because neither his spokesman nor the McCann want to talk about it ... Not a little strange

A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James - Page 2 TVMais+25-6-09+primeraA New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James - Page 2 TVMais+25-6-09+segunda

Neither McCann nor his spokesman nor the detectives hired by marriage want to talk about this photo. Why? Nobody knows. But the picture there. Tvmais tried to find out. The fact is that this little girl Maddie as presented in an iris coloboma (see*). Find a girl with the same phenomenon reveals that Maddie is more difficult than finding a needle in a haystack. Only a phenomenon like this happening to one of every 10 thousand people. But in this case the match goes further. The girl in the photograph appears to be about 5 years of age and have the same phenomenon that Maddie (coloboma "to seven hours) in the same eye (right) and with the same colors. Something weird. The photograph exists, although it has not yet been possible to definitively identify who is the girl. Tvmais spoke with Paulo Sargento, a professor of Forensic Psychology and extensive experience in review anthropometric (see**).

Is it possible that this girl is Maddie?

Paulo Sargento: Comparing the proportions of the facial image with the latest (and most watched) photo of Maddie, using universal canons of facial proportions, Cluster analysis (known as cluster analysis, numerical taxonomy and pattern recognition, is a multivariate statistical technique whose aim is to divide a set of objects into groups (cluster in English) so that the profiles of objects in one group are very similar to each other (internal cohesion of the group) and of objects of different clusters are different (external insulation of the group) shows no significant similarity between the two sides. This is comparing the two pictures, although coloboma of the iris in the eye and the same position, the blue eyes and blond hair, this is not the same girl. But assuming that the girl took the photo 5 years and, similarly, we use the progressive portrait presented in the show of Oprah Winfrey (USA), the resemblance between the picture is still lower.

Are there any details or where to find that certainty is that after completion of the comprehensive review?

Paulo Sargento: Maddie was the lobe of the ears off (like their parents) and the little girl in the picture is pasted.

In some forums, has been discussed is the assumption that a clone ...

Paulo Sargento: That disappointment was the supporters of the conspiracy. Maddie could not have been cloned. Impossible! The time and the fact that they have a genetic heritage as two beings can not assert that these beings would look identical. The center always emerges as a moderator and mediator variable. ¡This is called epigenia! (A phenomenon by which a mineral chemical changes without changing shape).

What reason could there be for the McCann and their spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, not to disclose this photo, the opposite of what they did with hundreds of other cases?

Paulo Sargento: Well (smiles), we have that question. It is too early to explain all ...

No Answer

We did not find answers while we share with our readers some of the doubts that attacked us:

Why is this picture?
Who does not want to disclose?
What can help us find this picture?
Is it a photo manipulation or just a coincidence?
Why the McCann (or his spokesman) have always felt about all kinds of occurrences, sightings and other photos that "appear" on this and have not said a single word?
Why do the detectives of the McCann ran behind a "phenomenon" similar (photos of Morocco) and do not want to know this?

More questions

The machinery of communication McCann is not to say anything about the picture of this girl. And nothing to say about the rumors of two new suspected cases (one British and one Portuguese). And he meant nothing about the suspicions fall on the man who spoke with GNR the first night of the disappearance of Maddie.

To whom it has paid attention to the machinery is the citizen McCann Raymond Hewlett, 64, who is probably living the last days of his life, a victim of cancer. Raymond Hewlett was noted as "suspect" in the Madeleine case. He refused to submit to the British newspaper "Sunday Mirror" an alibi for the night of the disappearance of the girl, but denies having killed him. In this issue, detectives from the McCann and the Speaker of the marriage if they have given publicity. Why is that? Why is Raymond Hewlett killed him with a secret? Flaca bet.

Source

Although the source has not yet been disclosed, the photograph and the girl is there an iris coloboma in the right eye precisely located "at 7 pm" Like Maddie. His eyes are blue and blonde hair. The evidence of the photograph came to us through the information given by the journalist Duarte Levy. The Portuguese, with Paul Reiser, was home of the "Times" to publish preliminary reports of the British laboratory FSS (Forensec Science Service), indicating that the blood samples collected in the apartment 5A of the Ocean Club and the Renault Scenic was in fact Madeleine McCann. A report today did not deny. No one can even ensure who is this girl, but the picture exists in two Internet sites. Dutch and one is considered by some close to pedophilia and the other is Brian Dreams, a site supposedly American.

* Iris coloboma
Maddie's left eye is blue and green. His right eye is green with a chestnut spot on the iris. Has it got to ophthalmology by means of iris coloboma. Syndrome also known as "cat eyes". It is a congenital malformation, hereditary form of isolated ocular defect, or produced by the action of drugs or infectious agents. You can reach the iris, the choroid, eyelid, retina and optic nerve of one or both eyes. The coloboma results from poor closure of the embryonic fissure in the intrauterine phase, during the first or second month of gestation. The damage in the vision depends on the location and extent of the coloboma. When confined to the iris, there are no more. It is a condition that affects one or two people in ten thousand.

** Anthropometry
Was defined in 1978 by NASA as a science that measures body size. Is a branch of biological sciences and seeks to explore and measure the physical dimensions of the human body and its morphology. Since time immemorial, Egyptians and Greeks observed and studied hard the relationship of various body parts. So that even today some units of measurement is based on the extent of some segments of the human body. Leonardo DaVinci was another scholar in this field. Anthropometric measurements are an essential study of child development and orthopedics, for example. Some patterns of behavior and intelligence and are reviewed in anthropometric techniques, while still using bases even debatable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 26 Jun - 14:03

Yes so it is the same one that has been banded by someone on youtube, looks nothing like her!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Fri 26 Jun - 14:05

kitti wrote:Yes so it is the same one that has been banded by someone on youtube, looks nothing like her!
I thought the same!I don't see any likeness.
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 26 Jun - 14:29

For a start the child has sallow skin...maddie has fair...then the pieced ear...maddie may off had hers done, doubt it. then theres the eyebrows..etc etc....the child looks portuguese to me and i wouldnt like it if that child was mine and put all over the internet!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2