Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did i find Madeleine McCann by Derek Spring

+3
Lillyofthevalley
Pabby
lynn
7 posters

Go down

Did i find Madeleine McCann by Derek Spring Empty Did i find Madeleine McCann by Derek Spring

Post  Guest Tue 28 Jul - 7:53

http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/did-i-find-madeleine-mccann.html

did i find madeleine mccann

by derek spring
(ryton on dunsmore coventry england)

my interest in esp for the last 29 years regards further events 15 murders & events recorded with police & government etc,did i see Madeleine 4 days before it happened,even told a friend it was going to happen 2 days before, nobody even checked it out, went out to Portugal twice Oct 2007, Nov 2008 did i find her i say yes but nobody wants to know still alive 2-3 miles away from the apartment they were staying at police informed both ends & the McCann they do not want to know i can do no more,now sent the priest at rothley letter full story see if he can help.
derek.spring@hotmail.co.uk 02476301146

----------------------------------------------

The Mccanns have resorted to psychics in their search for Madeleine, and brought that man with the machine over from South Africa, so why have they, and Leics police rebuffed the efforts this man has made to pass on his findings to them?

It reminds me of their disinterest in the Smith sighting and the sighting which came through from Belgium when they were being interviewed on tv.
Why do they not keep all their options open and consider everything, especially as the Mccanns and this man seem to be in agreement that Madeleine is being held within a short distance of PDL ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Did i find Madeleine McCann by Derek Spring Empty Re: Did i find Madeleine McCann by Derek Spring

Post  lynn Tue 28 Jul - 9:01

It could boil down to the fact that the McCanns know exactly what happened to Madeleine and they want to string people along to fill those coffers. Still doesn't explain the cadaver dogs picking up something though.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :
Did i find Madeleine McCann by Derek Spring Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Did i find Madeleine McCann by Derek Spring Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Did i find Madeleine McCann by Derek Spring Empty Re: Did i find Madeleine McCann by Derek Spring

Post  Pabby Tue 28 Jul - 9:08

I've had a look at that link and you can't tell what information he's passed to the Mc's (if indeed any). Unless this information is credible then why should they follow it up? I could say I was a pyschic and "seen" her etc but why should anyone believe me? They probably get hundreds of letters like this.
Pabby
Pabby
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 722
Warning :
Did i find Madeleine McCann by Derek Spring Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Did i find Madeleine McCann by Derek Spring Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 28 Jul - 9:27

lynn wrote:It could boil down to the fact that the McCanns know exactly what happened to Madeleine and they want to string people along to fill those coffers. Still doesn't explain the cadaver dogs picking up something though.

Funny that they entertained their own mediums though but not this one. I think the Mccanns like to control their own show.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Tue 28 Jul - 9:41

In Australia many mediums came to the fore when Daniel Morcombe went missing. None were turned away so to speak and the family was grateful for any bit of information that could be gleaned from any source.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Pabby Tue 28 Jul - 17:33

justagrannynow wrote:
Pabby wrote:I've had a look at that link and you can't tell what information he's passed to the Mc's (if indeed any). Unless this information is credible then why should they follow it up? I could say I was a pyschic and "seen" her etc but why should anyone believe me? They probably get hundreds of letters like this.

I would agree with you Pabby. I don't believe this psychic stuff, so would be inclined to not look into anything from any of them, but the Mccanns have resorted to psychic help, so must give them some degree of credibility.
That being so, why refuse to consider what this man is saying? If he was claiming that Madeleine had been spirited off to Mars or stuffed inside a volcano or something, then I could understand it, but this man seems to be saying what they too are claiming, Madeleine is being held close to PDL.
A poster on the 3As, bugalugs1970 claims to have contacted him to discuss what he has posted and found him to be charming and reasonable. Says he is an elderly man fond of birdwatching and growing dahlias.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make was, how can the Mccanns be so sure that the claims this man makes can be ignored ? They have placed so much importance on so many abductors and dubious characters lurking around PDL, who, to my way of thinking, are just as unbelievable as anything this man is claiming. Time and money have been thrown at checking out suspects already cleared by the PJ, so what is it about this that the information can just be refused out of hand?

I tend to agree with lynn. The Mccanns know what has happened to Madeleine.

I can't find anything in that link to say what info he's passed on to them??
Pabby
Pabby
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 722
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 28 Jul - 19:07

Pabby, the way I read Derek Springs post, he has had some sort of psychic experience and believes Madeleine is alive and is 2-3 miles away from apartment 5A.
He doesn't say how he has attempted to pass on this information, just that he has told the police and the McCanns and they don't want to know, so he has written a letter to the priest at Rothley telling him the full story.

Just as an update, bugalugs 1970, the 3As member who contacted him has made arrangements to visit Derek Spring at his home and says he/she will let that forum know the outcome of the visit later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Did i find Madeleine McCann by Derek Spring Empty Brians Dreams!!!!

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 12 Oct - 15:18

Ive been trying for 2 days now to get on the last page of Brians Madeleine forum and for some reason it lets you go on everything apart from page 33, Im trying to get an upto date prediction, remember he has now decided he was wrong and that Maddy is dead! and that a PT Police officer is involved...........but all I get is the aborted box coming up!!!!!!

Anyone else having this problem??.....Brians probably had a dream that us bloggers are pulling him to bits regarding the Maddy case, so he has decided not to let us see his latest predictions, when you are as gifted as Brian you dont need to visit other sites to find out what posters think of you, you just go to sleep BINGO! there it is written down, just what we think of his predictions..........Total b0llocks Did i find Madeleine McCann by Derek Spring 23324
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  littlepixie Mon 12 Oct - 15:31

To be honest I get lost on Brians site. It took me ages the other week to find the bit where he thought Maddie was dead.
littlepixie
littlepixie
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 274
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 12 Oct - 15:45

perhaps he's been Carter f*cked.... Did i find Madeleine McCann by Derek Spring Icon_flower
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fishie Mon 12 Oct - 17:09

N-a-M wrote:Perhaps he's just a fraud, trying to make money out of Madeleine, just like a lot of other people tried?

Quite!

The principle people trying to make money of of her back being her parents.
fishie
fishie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1140
Warning :

http://thepjfiles.prophpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpine Aster Mon 12 Oct - 18:27

N-a-M wrote:Perhaps he's just a fraud, trying to make money out of Madeleine, just like a lot of other people tried?

Indeed.

Brian is a fraud he has made a lot of money out of Madeleine, so many People making money out of Madeleine.
Alpine Aster
Alpine Aster
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1413
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down