Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients

+5
jojo
SteveT
Roasted Arizona
fred
kitti
9 posters

Go down

An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients Empty An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients

Post  Guest Thu 11 Feb - 0:53

Can one of our more literate forum members knock one out. Not libelous, more factual.

We can prove Kate and Gerry Have told lies.

Time to attack rather than react.

Proactive rather than reactive.

Kick them in the balls first.

if a decent draft is drawn up, i'll sign it, with my real ID.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients Empty Re: An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients

Post  kitti Thu 11 Feb - 7:45

I think they already know what the mccanns are like, they are getting vast amounts off money, you dont think they will 'wave goodbye' to all that, do you.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients Empty Re: An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients

Post  mgunnill Thu 11 Feb - 11:20

Laffin Assasin wrote:Can one of our more literate forum members knock one out. Not libelous, more factual.

We can prove Kate and Gerry Have told lies.

Time to attack rather than react.

Proactive rather than reactive.

Kick them in the balls first.

if a decent draft is drawn up, i'll sign it, with my real ID.

*if a decent draft is drawn up, i'll sign it, with my real ID.*

Very interesting development and posted here?
mgunnill
mgunnill

Number of posts : 39
Warning :
An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Feb - 14:22

I'm not sure what your getting at there mgunnill, can you expand on that ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 11 Feb - 14:23

Laffin Assasin wrote:I'm not sure what your getting at there mgunnill, can you expand on that ?

I wondered that too. Very cryptic isn't it?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Thu 11 Feb - 14:29

There is NO WAY Carter Ruck are going to walk away from the McCann's - they'll be their best client in years - kerching!
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jojo Thu 11 Feb - 15:26

CR almost certainly have an ethics committee, they will continue to send bills to and cash chaques from K&G until the ethics committee tells them that their client is having a negative effect on their own reputation. From that day, the words drop and hot potato spring to mind.
jojo
jojo

Male
Number of posts : 20
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Feb - 15:32

jojo wrote:CR almost certainly have an ethics committee, they will continue to send bills to and cash chaques from K&G until the ethics committee tells them that their client is having a negative effect on their own reputation. From that day, the words drop and hot potato spring to mind.

That's not normally the purpose of an ethics committee by any stretch of the imagination - sounds more like PR or even risk assessment committee An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients 23324 An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients 23324 An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jojo Thu 11 Feb - 16:17

Photon wrote:
jojo wrote:CR almost certainly have an ethics committee, they will continue to send bills to and cash chaques from K&G until the ethics committee tells them that their client is having a negative effect on their own reputation. From that day, the words drop and hot potato spring to mind.

That's not normally the purpose of an ethics committee by any stretch of the imagination - sounds more like PR or even risk assessment committee An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients 23324 An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients 23324 An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients 23324

Different names for what is effectively the same thing in different professions, same aim, protect income if possible but above all protect reputation, yes it is risk managment, certainly.
jojo
jojo

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Thu 11 Feb - 17:01

Carter Ruck think ethics is a county just outside London.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jojo Thu 11 Feb - 17:05

SteveT wrote:Carter Ruck think ethics is a county just outside London.
An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients 306321

An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients 23324
jojo
jojo

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mgunnill Thu 11 Feb - 18:10

Laffin Assasin wrote:I'm not sure what your getting at there mgunnill, can you expand on that ?

It means an interesting development; will you also post the letter here in your own name? Simple, straight forward comment.

plus
( I wondered that too. Very cryptic isn't it? )

Not cryptic at all!!!!!

Last edited by mgunnill on Thu 11 Feb - 18:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added cryptic comment, as the same topic!)
mgunnill
mgunnill

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  oliver Thu 11 Feb - 18:14

i want to know why mgunnill is being provocative?
it wouldnt be that much of an interesting development......letters galore have been sent to many with no effect.
and why should posters put up their real name - it can dent our sense of security with relation to freedom of speech somewhat - dont you think?
oliver
oliver
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 197
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Thu 11 Feb - 18:24

Totally agree Oliver, I dont know what mgunnell is upto but I for one dont like it.
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Feb - 18:25

mgunnill wrote:

It means an interesting development; will you also post the letter here in your own name? Simple, straight forward comment.

plus
( I wondered that too. Very cryptic isn't it? )

Not cryptic at all!!!!!

I really need to ask a few questions here, mgunnill, because (for me) this is as clear as mud.

a) What, precisely, is the development that you consider to be interesting?
b) Why is that development interesting?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mgunnill Thu 11 Feb - 18:28

oliver wrote:i want to know why mgunnill is being provocative?
it wouldnt be that much of an interesting development......letters galore have been sent to many with no effect.
and why should posters put up their real name - it can dent our sense of security with relation to freedom of speech somewhat - dont you think?

I am sorry if you saw my comment as provocative, it wasn't meant to be so. LA said he would like someone to put together a letter and he ( LA ) would sign it with his real ID and send it off. I made the comment this was a development ( signing with his real name ) and asked if he was going to post the letter and his real ID on this forum.

It was a comment with a question. Sorry if this was taken the wrong way.

And no LA didn't reply to my question.
mgunnill
mgunnill

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Thu 11 Feb - 18:31

An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients 23324 Mgunnill is Carte Ruck An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients 294124 No Offence intended.

Laffin you have been waiting for your writ. If you post your real name you might just get one. An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients 23324 An Open Letter to Carter-Ruck about there clients 294124
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down