Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Married to an upper-class paedophile

2 posters

Go down

Married to an upper-class paedophile Empty Married to an upper-class paedophile

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep - 8:39

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1054110/Married-upper-class-paedophile-How-members-Establishment-refused-accept-husbands-depravity.html

How members of the Establishment refused to accept my husband's depravity

The five-year-old girl cowers naked and crying in a corner. She is so frightened that she wets herself.

One of the men in the room hits her repeatedly. The others laugh.

Another man picks her up and throws her face down on the bed. Then the men rape her. She dies soon afterwards of her injuries.

I apologise for being so brutally explicit, but this is the scenario that the respected art historian and curator Roger Took boasted repeatedly about in internet 'chat rooms' to fellow paedophiles.

In the chat rooms, Took relates how a Dutch man bought the child in Cambodia, kept her for a week and how Took was part of the group who enjoyed raping her one night.

After Took was arrested last April, the police interviewed him in connection with the child's murder, but Took insisted it was mere fantasy and the police passed the case on to Interpol.

Fantasy it may be, but the fact that so many like-minded men laughed and fantasised over a helpless child's torture, terror and death is chilling and profoundly disturbing.

Took was a leading member of Britain's art Establishment and as I shall show later, what is perhaps most shocking of all is the way many of his distinguished colleagues appeared to excuse his behaviour, even bringing pressure on his wife, Pat, to hush the whole episode up.

Indeed, this is one of the reasons she has now decided to go public.

Roger Took was sentenced this February to a minimum of four-and-a-half years in prison as part of an indeterminate sentence for 17 other crimes relating to child abuse.

They included molesting two of his step-granddaughters and the possession of 260 photographs, including 102 'Level 5s', which mean they contain images of children being tortured or raped.

One photograph showed a baby being violated. Many images showed small children shackled to chairs or bars, in obvious pain.

The police recovered these images from Took's laptop.

There were, apparently, thousands more on his main computer, but the hard drive had broken and police experts were unable to retrieve them.

When police raided Took's home, they found a locked case containing a large bundle of photographs of naked young Russian women, believed to be prostitutes, one having sex with Took, and clippings of children's hair.

Also on Took's laptop were 742 chatroom logs of a sexual nature relating to children, adding up to more than 1,500 pages.

Took posed as 'Dad of 2 Superkids' in the chat rooms and, pretending they were his daughters, posted photographs of his step-granddaughters, Grace aged nine and Gillian aged 11, inviting others in the chat room to fantasise over the images.

Judge Blacksell, presiding over the sentencing hearing, referred to the chat logs as 'unrestrained filth and depravity of the worst type'.

Depravity exists and we are all aware that there are dangerous paedophiles at large.

However, what is remarkable about Took's case is that his respectability and status blinded some who knew him to the true horror of his crimes and, to an extent, protected him from the public outrage that normally follows the exposure of such appalling acts against children.

After his conviction, one of his woman friends e-mailed Took's wife, Pat, saying: 'I choose God's way and I know He would forgive Roger.

'We have no right to judge and to destroy a person's life when he wants to live a different life.'

The woman clearly could not, or chose not to, grasp the destruction Took himself had wrought.

There's more. Its a very long article but worth reading.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Married to an upper-class paedophile Empty Re: Married to an upper-class paedophile

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep - 9:22

Thats so sick. He should be put down like a rabid dog.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Married to an upper-class paedophile Empty Re: Married to an upper-class paedophile

Post  Krisy22 Wed 10 Sep - 17:04

This really upset me this morning. I felt quite weak after reading it. Married to an upper-class paedophile 389741
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
Married to an upper-class paedophile Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Married to an upper-class paedophile Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep - 17:13

OMG this is terrible Married to an upper-class paedophile 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep - 17:19

Reading this has just made me so sad, I cant read anymore, just wish i could meet this man and others like him...they would not survive the meeting...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 10 Sep - 17:33

Well this goes to show how ppl even after knowing the facts....stick by monsters like this!!!

Thats why the Mccanns have so many supporters still...they put the adult before the children who have suffered...

btw....if you think this above is bad......dont go and read Poinksy's news....this stuff above i have read time after time over the years and although it breaks my heart still to read how children suffer in the hands of these sickos......poinksys article I wasnt prepared for.....and wont ever be because thats a mother who should protect her child not bash it around daily.....
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Married to an upper-class paedophile Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Married to an upper-class paedophile Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep - 19:42

Jennifer wrote:Thats so sick. He should be put down like a rabid dog.

Well said Jennifer. Dirty low-life scum bags these people are.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep - 22:26

It is really disturbing and upsetting
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Sep - 13:34

I could not sleep last night every time i shut my eyes i had images of that poor little girl. It was reading it in detail what happended to her is shocking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down