Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky News 11.30 Press conference live

+32
Dimsie
AnnaEsse
jinvta
MissGivings
MilkyWay
jassi
Alpine Aster
keepingmum
lea
renoir
margaret
bootsy
MJH1901
LindaDA
ann_chovey
POPPY1
louiseh
T4two
Arsenal666
LJC
dutchclogs
4timesanan
tourmaline
kitti
halfamo
JOHNFRANCIS
jypsybear
wjk
ali1966
steve1295
Babylistener
36 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 Empty Re: Sky News 11.30 Press conference live

Post  keepingmum Fri 19 Feb - 17:55

having been a bit of a Drama Queen in the past, i can see she had been coached - and not terribly well. Just listen to the inflection in her voice when she uses the word "significant". A bit OTT Kate.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 Empty Re: Sky News 11.30 Press conference live

Post  MaryB Fri 19 Feb - 18:27

It's easy to get mad at that pair. And shout at the TV. But I think taking a step back is a good idea. Let's face it, they want us to believe that Madeleine was abducted. It seems very important to them the public believe that Madeleine was abducted. Certain police officers don't think she was. They don't want us to believe them. But didn't they say something like some good police officer, (eg. Mr Edgar. cough) thinks Madeleine was abducted. So a good police officer believes them and a bad police officer doesn't. This isn't a very good arguement from where I'm sitting. I watched the longer version on Sky and I wonder if a person who wasn't sure what to believe would be more likely to believe them now. I don't believe them. But that's just me. And I reserve the right not to believe.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpine Aster Fri 19 Feb - 18:28

Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 294124 @ at all the V signs,

I missed the Press Conference, I wonder if it is still on Sky? I can't wrestle the remote Control from Hubby who is half asleep, but gripping on to the remote control like his life depended upon it.(Men lol).

Same old same old I bet, the gruesome twosome, not bad for a couple of Child neglecters, and God know's what else, from drinking red wine in the Tapas Bar, to quaffing champagne in a London Hotel in Kensington and having their own Press Conferences, their own PR Spokesman, their own Documentary On TV.

So Parent's can go on Holiday with three Children lose one, and nothing is done about it,goodness knows how many Children might be left abandoned on the beach at Benidorm this year!.

Gerry and Mini me want to take over the World!!!!!.
Alpine Aster
Alpine Aster
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1413
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 19 Feb - 18:38

Thanks LA just catching up with the news of earlier. Im just struggling to comprehend what was posted, namely "The couple said they should not be forced to "beg" for co-operation between the British and Portuguese authorities". I'd beg anything that moved if it meant finding my missing child, crawl on my hands and knees for the rest of my life if it helped. I didnt actually hear them ask for the case to be reopened without begging, unless the short clippet on sky missed that off?

Am liking kates threat "the motives of Mr Amaral and others who have tried to convince the world that M is dead and who have tried to implicate us in her disappearance need to be seriously questionned and looked at" Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 36317 .....Carter Ruck will be all over sites such as this very shortly, of that I have no doubt.

I wonder why Clarrie hasnt got gerry wearing a "cardie" too, its much more homely looking...

I never swear, but on this occasion I have to make an exception Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 541656 Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 541656 one for each mccann.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy11268 Fri 19 Feb - 18:44

Here's a titbit picked up from the thread on DS.

Apparently Martin Brunt on Sky news reported the Home Office say they have encouraged cooperation between the British and Portuguese police and have given the McCanns access to senior ministers and they (Home Office) CAN'T do any more.

The poster on DS wonders what this is saying to The Mccanns.

Sorry if someone has already mentioned it.
Lizzy11268
Lizzy11268
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Fri 19 Feb - 18:55

I thought it was the Home Office itself that had been less than cooperative.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy11268 Fri 19 Feb - 18:56

jassi wrote:I thought it was the Home Office itself that had been less than cooperative.

I havent actually heard anything about the Home Office before this.

Who said they were not cooperative?
Lizzy11268
Lizzy11268
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MilkyWay Fri 19 Feb - 19:06

"the motives of Mr Amaral and others who have tried to convince the world that M is dead and who have tried to implicate us in her disappearance need to be seriously questionned and looked at"

this explains Gerry's "aks the dogs comment"
MilkyWay
MilkyWay
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 135
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  MissGivings Fri 19 Feb - 19:21

Why didn't one reporter have the guts to ask them what they thought of Murat's criminal case against the Tapas 7? Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 15327
MissGivings
MissGivings
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Fri 19 Feb - 21:52

vengefulangel wrote:
Thanks LA just catching up with the news of earlier. Im just struggling to comprehend what was posted, namely "The couple said they should not be forced to "beg" for co-operation between the British and Portuguese authorities". I'd beg anything that moved if it meant finding my missing child, crawl on my hands and knees for the rest of my life if it helped. I didnt actually hear them ask for the case to be reopened without begging, unless the short clippet on sky missed that off?

Am liking kates threat "the motives of Mr Amaral and others who have tried to convince the world that M is dead and who have tried to implicate us in her disappearance need to be seriously questionned and looked at" Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 36317 .....Carter Ruck will be all over sites such as this very shortly, of that I have no doubt.

I wonder why Clarrie hasnt got gerry wearing a "cardie" too, its much more homely looking...

I never swear, but on this occasion I have to make an exception Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 541656 Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 541656 one for each mccann.

How dare the McCanns say that they shouldn't be forced to beg for cooperation between British and Portuguese authorities! The McCanns are the ones who lost a child and are at least partially responsible for Madeleine's demise.

The authorities have no responsibility for losing Madeleine whatsoever. It is their job to do the best they can with the information that they can gather and they should not have to beg for and be refused cooperation from the parents of a missing child.

Any innocent parents would cooperate fully with the investigation, knowing that providing truthful details to the best of their recollection would allow the best possible chance for Madeleine to be found. The people not cooperating in this case are not the authorities, but the McCanns and their pals.

The McCanns should answer all questions, agree to a reconstruction and insist that their friends attend the reconstruction as well. Lastly, they should be demanding lie detector tests (even if inadmissable), that they have never done this speaks volumes about their guilt or innocence.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 19 Feb - 21:56

jinvta wrote:
vengefulangel wrote:

How dare the McCanns say that they shouldn't be forced to beg for cooperation between British and Portuguese authorities! The McCanns are the ones who lost a child and are at least partially responsible for Madeleine's demise.

The authorities have no responsibility for losing Madeleine whatsoever. It is their job to do the best they can with the information that they can gather and they should not have to beg for and be refused cooperation from the parents of a missing child.

Any innocent parents would cooperate fully with the investigation, knowing that providing truthful details to the best of their recollection would allow the best possible chance for Madeleine to be found. The people not cooperating in this case are not the authorities, but the McCanns and their pals.

The McCanns should answer all questions, agree to a reconstruction and insist that their friends attend the reconstruction as well. Lastly, they should be demanding lie detector tests (even if inadmissable), that they have never done this speaks volumes about their guilt or innocence.

They should also insist that the British police hand over all the information that was requested by the PJ: bank account details, credit card details and medical records for Kate and Madeleine McCann.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Fri 19 Feb - 22:40

MaryB wrote:I watched the longer version on Sky and I wonder if a person who wasn't sure what to believe would be more likely to believe them now. I don't believe them. But that's just me. And I reserve the right not to believe.
Quite right, Mary, there is no law in this country that says you have to believe what other people tell you. Only a total megalomaniac would expect everyone to believe all he says. We are all entitled to believe or not believe what the McCanns say and there is not a single thing they or anyone else can do about it if we decide to believe the officers of the PJ rather than them.

They're sounding more boring than ever now, with their same old spiel, their same old complaints and moans and demands and attacks. It was their job to look after Madeleine, they failed her, they let her down (now who said that first?) - they have no right, none at all, to complain about anyone else where Madeleine is concerned. Maybe they should start looking for her, to make up for not looking after her.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  flubber Fri 19 Feb - 23:06

Has anyone read what the Judge said about her decision. Sorry if this has already been asked and answered. My hubby who likes to wind me up about this case said earlier this evening "see they won the court case so it must have been lies". A Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 371436
flubber
flubber
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 57
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Fri 19 Feb - 23:18

[quote="AnnaEsse"]
jinvta wrote:
vengefulangel wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:McCanns attack Madeleine police
be seriously questionned and looked at" Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 36317 .....Carter Ruck will be all over sites

They should also insist that the British police hand over all the information that was requested by the PJ: bank account details, credit card details and medical records for Kate and Madeleine McCann.

I absolutely agree. If they want co-operation between the policeforces then they should have it. All requested information by either policeforce to be handed over forthwith. All questions asked of witnesses answered immediatelyl and in full. But co-operation and transparency and coming forwarded with answers seems always to be more than a little one sided when it comes to them.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Fri 19 Feb - 23:28

I've just been discussing the case with some friends. It made me realize that those who haven't researched the case believe the propaganda about Amaral beating a confession out of Cipriano and think that the police planted the evidence. Have suggested they look at sniffer dog video on youtube and google the smith family testimony.
Feel so demoralised. Everyone ganged up on my saying I must believe everything I read in tabloids and saying why would they murder their beautiful daughter..I have never believed it was intentional and told them so.What I realized tonight was that people who haven't followed the case actually think that Amaral is a corrupt cop who planted the evidence... Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 29204
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy11268 Fri 19 Feb - 23:31

fedrules wrote:I've just been discussing the case with some friends. It made me realize that those who haven't researched the case believe the propaganda about Amaral beating a confession out of Cipriano and think that the police planted the evidence. Have suggested they look at sniffer dog video on youtube and google the smith family testimony.
Feel so demoralised. Everyone ganged up on my saying I must believe everything I read in tabloids and saying why would they murder their beautiful daughter..I have never believed it was intentional and told them so.What I realized tonight was that people who haven't followed the case actually think that Amaral is a corrupt cop who planted the evidence... Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 29204

I know, its hard to fathom isnt it? I had the same thing a little while back.

The only thing we can do is pass on the information we know to the people we find in this situation and let them make their own INFORMED judgements.

Everyone I have ever met even briefly, has had the link to The Mccann Files. Sky News 11.30 Press conference live - Page 5 25346
Lizzy11268
Lizzy11268
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5