Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so

+3
the one and only big_l
margaret
fred
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so Empty as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so

Post  the one and only big_l Fri 26 Feb - 15:17

be careful of any wrong statements about the mccanns like

1 gerry and kate mccann neglected their children frequently
2 gerry and kate mccann frequently lied to the police/the media and the british and portugese public
3 gerry and kate mccann did not check on the children like they said they did
4 gerry and kate mccann have misused funds given by the public by using them for legal cost when their public spokesman stated in the media not to fear they won,t
5 gerry and kate mccann used the same funds to pay at least 2 payments on their mortgage therefore less money for the purpose of searching for maddie
6 gerry and kate mccann have never ever employed a recognised child/lost person investigative company in their search for maddie
7 gerry mccann was furious that he couldn,t use the fund to search for maddie to pay legal cost
8 gerry and kate mccann have loaded the said fund board with freinds and relatives
9 gerry and kate mccann are now on the said board of fund directors rendering number (7) nul and void.
10 gerry and kate mccann have NEVER offically asked the portugese police to reopen the case
11 as we all know kate mccann NEVER answered 48 questions by the portugese police investigating her daughters disapperance.
12 gerry mccann lied about the distance from 5a to the tapas bar
13 gerry and kate mccann could not possibly see the entrance to 5a from the tapas bar

OOPS sorry carter ruck THATS ALL FUCKING TRUE .
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 727
Warning :
as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so Empty Re: as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so

Post  fred Fri 26 Feb - 15:19

Yeah well! Never let it be said that Farter Fuck, let the truth get in the way of a big payout. as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 306321
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so Empty Re: as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so

Post  the one and only big_l Fri 26 Feb - 15:21

fred wrote:Yeah well! Never let it be said that Farter Fuck, let the truth get in the way of a big payout. as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 306321
as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 306321 fred i hope alls well with you and yours as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 25346
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Feb - 17:38

All lawyers should work for the minimum effin' wage!!!! In my world anyway.

Nurses, soldiers and retired folk to draw the max.

Hi big L as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 306321

Truth seems to get forgotten when committees and MPs get together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Feb - 19:05

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 26 Feb - 19:17

Laffin Assasin wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1563090/Madeleine-McCann-died-from-overdose.html

Have they sued or complained to the PCC about that one ? as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 306321

Thanks for the link LA.
Quote from link
A close friend of Mrs McCann's said: "She is a gentle mother who loves her children very much.''
Unquote

But not enough to answer the questions of the Portuguese officers who were searching for Madeleine, eh?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Fri 26 Feb - 19:30

as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 306321 bert malena and LA i hope alls well with you and yours as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 25346 they are a pair of lying despicable cants imho and gerry mccanns an insult to an honest scotsman jeez i,d rather be compared to rab c nesbit than that cant.
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 26 Feb - 19:43

If they do read here... you actually make me sick CR, why one earth would you represent child neglecting scum?? Oh........silly me...... money!!!

Hope you can live with yourselves.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Feb - 19:43

the one and only big_l wrote:as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 306321 bert malena and LA i hope alls well with you and yours as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 25346 they are a pair of lying despicable cants imho and gerry mccanns an insult to an honest scotsman jeez i,d rather be compared to rab c nesbit than that cant.

I like Rab as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Fri 26 Feb - 19:51

Laffin Assasin wrote:
the one and only big_l wrote:as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 306321 bert malena and LA i hope alls well with you and yours as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 25346 they are a pair of lying despicable cants imho and gerry mccanns an insult to an honest scotsman jeez i,d rather be compared to rab c nesbit than that cant.

true enough unlike kate marydoll had a nice pair of paps as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 26 Feb - 19:56

Laffin Assasin wrote:

Me too! I can't understand half of what he says but sit laughing all the same as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 294124
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Feb - 20:02

Yep, Rab is great as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324 as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Feb - 20:03

Ignorance is not always bliss as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 306321
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Fri 26 Feb - 20:08

Schnuffel wrote:Ignorance is not always bliss as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 306321
:hi Schnuffel i hope you and yours are well as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 25346
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 26 Feb - 21:07

Rab.... Sheer bloody genius, the series is a legend... WhyTF they never subtitled it I'll never know as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Feb - 21:27

malena stool wrote:Rab.... Sheer bloody genius, the series is a legend... WhyTF they never subtitled it I'll never know as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324

They did, at one point, you could watch it with the "Ceefax" mix feature and you got subtiltles.

One of my old mates, who originated from Glasgow, laughed his ass off when I told him i'd watched with subtitles.

His mother wanted to "malkie" me. as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Feb - 21:56

[quote="Laffin Assasin"]
malena stool wrote:They did, at one point, you could watch it with the "Ceefax" mix feature and you got subtiltles.

During the first two series I only understood one single line of dialog, the rest was totally incomprehensible. In one early episode a social worker visits the Nesbits, and a fight breaks out between Rab's son's Burney and Gash, in which they start breaking furniture over each other's heads.

Some time later, Rab is speaking to one of the son's in an attempt to determine the cause of the fight, and the son says "but dad... he twat me on the heid with the leg off a parker knoll"

That was the one and only line out of possibly 10 hours of television that I actually understood without the aid of subtiles.

as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Fri 26 Feb - 21:58

the actor that played Burney was a paedo got found guilty and commited suicide
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Feb - 22:04

At least Rab C did things with his weans when they went on holiday, not leave them in a creche all day! as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324 Remember when they all went to Buckfast Abbey, what a hoot! as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 956518
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Fri 26 Feb - 22:05

The Famous Grouse wrote:

At least Rab C did things with his weans, not leave them in a creche all day! as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324
lol FG rab would have thought a creche was a posh car accident
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Feb - 22:08

the one and only big_l wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:

At least Rab C did things with his weans, not leave them in a creche all day! as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324

Hahaha, didya hear about the posh wifie from Bearsden, somebody said to her, your rates must be terrible. And she said, oh no, we don't have rates, only maice! as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Fri 26 Feb - 22:09

The Famous Grouse wrote:
the one and only big_l wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:

Hahaha, didya hear about the posh wifie from Bearsden, somebody said to her, your rates must be terrible. And she said, oh no, we don't have rates, only maice! as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324
as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324 as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 26 Feb - 22:17

Laffin Assasin wrote:
malena stool wrote:Rab.... Sheer bloody genius, the series is a legend... WhyTF they never subtitled it I'll never know as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324

They did, at one point, you could watch it with the "Ceefax" mix feature and you got subtiltles.

One of my old mates, who originated from Glasgow, laughed his ass off when I told him i'd watched with subtitles.

His mother wanted to "malkie" me. as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 613255
I've got to know...... "malkie"?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  oliver Fri 26 Feb - 22:24

creche - rab's posh car accident.......superb as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 613255 as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324 as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 613255 as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324 as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 294124 as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 294124 as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 23324
oliver
oliver
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 197
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Feb - 22:30

malena stool wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:

I've got to know...... "malkie"?

Murdda' as you know carter ruck,s flunkeys read here so 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next