Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search for world's tallest woman

Go down

Search for world's tallest woman Empty Search for world's tallest woman

Post  Guest Thu 4 Mar - 23:15

Thursday March 04 2010

An international search has been launched to find the world's tallest woman.

The title has been vacant since the death in 2008 of 53-year-old American Sandy Allen, who stood at 7ft 7.25in.

She had held the record since 1976, Guinness World Records (GWR) said.

Her height rocketed after a tumour on her pituitary gland produced an over-supply of growth hormone, a GWR spokesman said.

"The tallest category always brings out the most awe in people and hopefully another amazing woman will step forward for measurement and claim the title," said Craig Glenday, editor-in-chief of GWR.

The world's tallest man is Turk Sultan Kosen, 27, who measures 8ft 1in, GWR said.

Press Association
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Search for world's tallest woman Empty Re: Search for world's tallest woman

Post  Lioned Fri 5 Mar - 23:20

I was in a club many years ago with my mates and was 'eyeing' up the candy so we eventually went over and asked them for a dance and as this girl stood up she got up and up and up till she was head and shoulders above me,and i'm 6'4" so i think she was over 7' something,i have to say i nearly went deaf,she was a big girl in more ways than one............ Search for world's tallest woman 23324
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Search for world's tallest woman Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Search for world's tallest woman Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 5 Mar - 23:25

Lioned wrote:I was in a club many years ago with my mates and was 'eyeing' up the candy so we eventually went over and asked them for a dance and as this girl stood up she got up and up and up till she was head and shoulders above me,and i'm 6'4" so i think she was over 7' something,i have to say i nearly went deaf,she was a big girl in more ways than one............ Search for world's tallest woman 23324

Trust you Search for world's tallest woman 36898
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 5 Mar - 23:29

eddie wrote:
Lioned wrote:I was in a club many years ago with my mates and was 'eyeing' up the candy so we eventually went over and asked them for a dance and as this girl stood up she got up and up and up till she was head and shoulders above me,and i'm 6'4" so i think she was over 7' something,i have to say i nearly went deaf,she was a big girl in more ways than one............ Search for world's tallest woman 23324

I know ! What am i like and whats with your boots by the way ? Search for world's tallest woman 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Search for world's tallest woman Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Search for world's tallest woman Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 6 Mar - 0:30

Lioned wrote:
eddie wrote:

I know ! What am i like and whats with your boots by the way ? Search for world's tallest woman 25346

I'm a funky girl Search for world's tallest woman 192282
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down