Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm off to see Madonna tonight...............

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... Empty I'm off to see Madonna tonight...............

Post  Susan Tue 16 Sep - 14:49

If i'm not back tomorrow you know i've been crushed! I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 849426
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... Empty Re: I'm off to see Madonna tonight...............

Post  pm Tue 16 Sep - 14:51

Ambersuz wrote:If i'm not back tomorrow you know i've been crushed! I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 849426

you will love it

here her show was :Super:

this is the opinion of some friends!

Enjoy it
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... Empty Re: I'm off to see Madonna tonight...............

Post  Susan Tue 16 Sep - 15:00

I dont really like to be honest but i've heard her shows are great!!

See you tomorrow !! xxx
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 16 Sep - 15:00

Ambersuz wrote:I dont really like to be honest but i've heard her shows are great!!

See you tomorrow !! xxx

what you are doing here???????

GO!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Sep - 15:15

Have a good dance and wear this outfot too! I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 929468
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Sep - 17:43

Amber have a great evening :Hiya:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Sep - 23:01

Have a lovely time and tell us all about it when you get back I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 391499
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Wed 17 Sep - 8:28

Hope you had a lovely time Amber and a little I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 849426 I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 849426 I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 849426
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 17 Sep - 9:23

Krisy22 wrote:Hope you had a lovely time Amber and a little I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 849426 I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 849426 I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 849426

Well It was a great atmosphere but I can honestly say I was disappointed in Madonnas performance....she danced around alot but she had no band and it was all videos and her singing was very poor.....and i'm positive it was pre-recorded with her miming as she'd pull the microphone away and the singing went on....lol

Her dancers are excellent though and as a show it was fun but i've seen far far better.....
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Sep - 9:36

Ambersuz wrote:
Krisy22 wrote:Hope you had a lovely time Amber and a little I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 849426 I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 849426 I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 849426

Well It was a great atmosphere but I can honestly say I was disappointed in Madonnas performance....she danced around alot but she had no band and it was all videos and her singing was very poor.....and i'm positive it was pre-recorded with her miming as she'd pull the microphone away and the singing went on....lol

Her dancers are excellent though and as a show it was fun but i've seen far far better.....

thts disappointing but tbh I have never liked her anyway, the only good song she sung was the one with the bullfighter in it.. I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 23324 I cant remember what its called..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 17 Sep - 9:48

Thats one is called *take a bow*

I've never bought one of her songs and I only went cause Greg likes her but he was disapponted too!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Sep - 11:11

I have never been a Maj fan, but one thing I do admire is her business acumen. Quite a clever lady.

I don't particularly like her muscles either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Sep - 11:16

Lazza wrote:I have never been a Maj fan, but one thing I do admire is her business acumen. Quite a clever lady.

No not very feminine are they..girlies shouldnt have biceps only blokies I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 23324 and even then they should not be obvious :cute:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Sep - 11:19

Tosca wrote:
Lazza wrote:I have never been a Maj fan, but one thing I do admire is her business acumen. Quite a clever lady.

No not very feminine are they..girlies shouldnt have biceps only blokies I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 23324 and even then they should not be obvious :cute:

Erm, yea. Ladies with curves is nice. Shurrup Lazz!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 17 Sep - 13:15

Tosca wrote:

I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 23324 I have biceps....its weird though cause I dont work out but i have them....its a big joke around my area about my biceps! People are always asking me to flex them!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Sep - 13:29

Ambersuz wrote:
Tosca wrote:

I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 23324 I have biceps....its weird though cause I dont work out but i have them....its a big joke around my area about my biceps! People are always asking me to flex them!!

Thats cos you are skinny....get fat like me I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 23324 I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 17 Sep - 13:40

I'm way too skinny but If I put on weight i'd not be able to run around the way i do!!

Look this is my muscle pic that was going around my friends...I'll take a close up later on the cam!

I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... Mirrortechmod
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Sep - 13:47

Ambersuz wrote:I'm way too skinny but If I put on weight i'd not be able to run around the way i do!!

Look this is my muscle pic that was going around my friends...I'll take a close up later on the cam!

I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... Mirrortechmod

Wow ...erm Amber we are buddies aint we...I wouldnt want a punch off of you I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 23324 and get my shoes off...and what is that light you are holding or is it one of greg's crystal balls I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 17 Sep - 14:12

Muscles mean nothing...I'm naturally a skinny strong thing but those are just for show I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 23324

The light is what a friend photoshopped....he added the rays into the picture for effect!!

He did some great ones of me...me with green eyes and curly hair was amazing....oh and a mermaid effect one too!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Sep - 14:52

I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... W6ty4p

Looks like Madonna's left arm I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 17 Sep - 14:53

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiii leave my arm alone!! I do not look like that you errrrr photoshopper!!! I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 23324

Thats good actually!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Sep - 15:00

actually you look great Amber.. in the original pic..

jeeezzz... I feel like a 48 year old now I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 17 Sep - 15:04

petefergie wrote:actually you look great Amber.. in the original pic..

jeeezzz... I feel like a 48 year old now I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 23324

aww thanks but that was last years photo...i'm an older old bag this year I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 23324
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Sep - 18:40

Amber are you leaning against a window I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 17 Sep - 18:42

Ambersuz wrote:Oiiiiiiiiiiiiii leave my arm alone!! I do not look like that you errrrr photoshopper!!! I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 23324

Thats good actually!

Only now i saw it

I'm off to see Madonna tonight............... 23324
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next