Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haunting Evidence - psychic Documentary

+3
tanszi
dumouchelwolf
kitti
7 posters

Go down

Haunting Evidence - psychic Documentary Empty Re: Haunting Evidence - psychic Documentary

Post  kitti Tue 16 Mar - 20:47

Is this the one where they say she was abducted and smothered to keep quite?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Haunting Evidence - psychic Documentary Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Haunting Evidence - psychic Documentary Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Haunting Evidence - psychic Documentary Empty Re: Haunting Evidence - psychic Documentary

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 16 Mar - 20:51

kitti wrote:Is this the one where they say she was abducted and smothered to keep quite?

I watched the first and last videos. it seemed to me that the team went there with abduction in mind and that's what they carried all the way through. They just appeared to be looking for the abductor and, for me, they wouldn't have found anything else, even if they did have psychic abilities, they would fit all impressions into their pre-conceived ideas of abduction.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Haunting Evidence - psychic Documentary Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Haunting Evidence - psychic Documentary Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Mar - 21:13

kitti wrote:Is this the one where they say she was abducted and smothered to keep quite?

yes they said shewas smothered to death
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Tue 16 Mar - 21:20

There is also the forensic psychic (lady) who saw that Madeleine was an abused child and that someone was very jealous when they found out about it. Will try to get that link.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Mar - 21:23

AnnaEsse wrote:

I watched the first and last videos. it seemed to me that the team went there with abduction in mind and that's what they carried all the way through. They just appeared to be looking for the abductor and, for me, they wouldn't have found anything else, even if they did have psychic abilities, they would fit all impressions into their pre-conceived ideas of abduction.

Hello Anna, I fully agree with you. They seemed to be totally preoccupied with the 'abductor' scenario. If they had any real psychic ability they would not try to investigate with a closed mind, they would have to keep an open mind about the situation. IMHO.
All my very best wishes Rose xxx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dumouchelwolf Tue 16 Mar - 22:34

Psychic abilities in this case are false.

If any psychic knew were Madeliene's body was they would claim the reward of £1,000.000 and also make a huge name for themselves the world over, but it just goes to show that they do not know as much as they let on...

This is what we would be reading

Headlines "PSYCHIC FINDS MADDIE" They would be millionaire's in no time..
dumouchelwolf
dumouchelwolf
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 237
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 16 Mar - 22:39

There's a very interesting programme called "Sensing Murder" and there are normally 2 psychics who work independently, at the same time on a case, which they have no information about, they have been able to sense information which the police can corroborate, and some which has led to cold/closed cases being investigated further. They have also ruled out murder in some cases. They are quite remarkable. imo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Mar - 22:44

dumouchelwolf wrote:Psychic abilities in this case are false.

If any psychic knew were Madeliene's body was they would claim the reward of £1,000.000 and also make a huge name for themselves the world over, but it just goes to show that they do not know as much as they let on...

Yeah, and what about that psychic Brian who's been trying to find Madeleine for 3 years? Guess he's had no luck either Haunting Evidence - psychic Documentary 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Tue 16 Mar - 23:20

It does seem that not all is revealed to any one. Some psychics have been proved to be correct, not many. Some psychics are used by the police too. As no remains have been found or even seen by psychics, is Madeleine alive. Could be very well alive somewhere, and may not be very well either. She could have been injured badly and has been put out of sight somewhere on the globe and the parents are having a hay day trying to make cash out of a scam.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 17 Mar - 6:39

tanszi wrote:There's a very interesting programme called "Sensing Murder" and there are normally 2 psychics who work independently, at the same time on a case, which they have no information about, they have been able to sense information which the police can corroborate, and some which has led to cold/closed cases being investigated further. They have also ruled out murder in some cases. They are quite remarkable. imo.

I do believe that there are psychics with real ability. Both the USA and the Soviet used psychics during the "Cold War," with amazing results, which are documented. However, those "Haunting Evidence," people, imo, are performers. They set out with an agenda to find evidence of abduction and that's what they found. The shots of the woman looking all mysterious and picking up the vibrations were almost theatrical and I just couldn't watch all those videos.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frankie stein Wed 17 Mar - 16:37

ufercoffy wrote:
dumouchelwolf wrote:Psychic abilities in this case are false.

Yeah, and what about that psychic Brian who's been trying to find Madeleine for 3 years? Guess he's had no luck either Haunting Evidence - psychic Documentary 294124

Yep that was Brian Ladd, initials B L = Bloody Liar
He even had a skeptic like me taken in until he took a leaf out of the Mc Canns book and tried to start a fund to pay for him and his cronies to go to Portugal where he said he knew where Madeleine was, thats the moment I wised up , like why would he need money when he could have laid claim to the reward.
Is he still making predictions??? Haunting Evidence - psychic Documentary 23324
frankie stein
frankie stein
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 17:04

ha! it's a wonder the McCanns haven't tried to sue them. Actually why haven't they? They're mighty bothered about GA's book - so why not Haunting Evidence??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Wed 17 Mar - 17:56

Haunting Evidence - psychic Documentary 306321

I think it is a lot off rubbish what these psychis are saying, I don't belive a word they say
Eve
Eve
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 225
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 17 Mar - 18:18

Eve wrote:Haunting Evidence - psychic Documentary 306321

I think it is a lot off rubbish what these psychis are saying, I don't belive a word they say

I don't believe those particular psychics. They're actors rather than psychics. That woman with her hair blowing in the wind, looking all pensive and mysterious just made me think good theatre.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down