Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10

+37
fred
Carolina
kitti
Fudge
darsi
Eve
louiseh
Lilemor
margaret
jozi
POPPY1
AnnaEsse
Annabel
Dimsie
frankie stein
dumouchelwolf
jenagain
malena stool
jejune
4timesanan
welshy
Krisy22
Alpine Aster
tabs
tourmaline
LindaDA
dutchclogs
tanszi
Freja53
SteveT
wjk
squeaker
Roasted Arizona
wantthetruth
MJH1901
Loopdaloop
RIORITA
41 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 17 Mar - 21:17

Claudia79 wrote:
tanszi wrote:Claudia79 nezxt time you speak, text, email or whatever to Goncalo Amaral would you please say how pleased we all are for him. Many thanks.

I will. Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 25346
And he knows.

Thanks Claudia. I am so glad to hear that. Dr Amaral is a man of dignity and integrity and I would want him to know how much he is respected.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 21:20

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
tanszi wrote:Claudia79 nezxt time you speak, text, email or whatever to Goncalo Amaral would you please say how pleased we all are for him. Many thanks.

I will. Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 25346
And he knows.

Thanks Claudia. I am so glad to hear that. Dr Amaral is a man of dignity and integrity and I would want him to know how much he is respected.

ditto

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tabs Wed 17 Mar - 21:22

great news for a great man!
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :
Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 21:33

Claudia, I didn't say he was guilty, I said he lost two cases

You don't have to appeal unless you lose... is that right.

perhaps you are the ignorant(your word, sorry if you find it offensive) one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 21:35

Brill news.

So very pleased for him and his family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 17 Mar - 21:40

jack wrote:Claudia, I didn't say he was guilty, I said he lost two cases

I don't think you have to appeal. It's probably not obligatory!
And who would want to appeal if they won? Please Your Honour, I think you ought to reconsider finding me innocent in this case.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 17 Mar - 21:43

Well, I suggest you do a bit of research on appeals in Portuguese law and then mesmerise us with your brilliancy.
Until then, I'll leave you to deal with your ignorance regarding Portuguese legal details alone.

P.S: I don't find ignorance offensive at all. If there weren't ignorant people, I'd be out of a job. Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 25346
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 21:44

AnnaEsse wrote:

And who would want to appeal if they won? Please Your Honour, I think you ought to reconsider finding me innocent in this case.

Well if you dont appeal then you accept you are guilty, ask Claudia!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 17 Mar - 21:46

jack wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Did you miss the point I was making. Whatever one does or does not accept, the appeals process is not something anyone has to do.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 21:48

AnnaEsse wrote:

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 21:52

AnnaEsse wrote:
jack wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Did you miss the point I was making. Whatever one does or does not accept, the appeals process is not something anyone has to do.

Now Claudia has referred to my brilliancy I think I should retire.

AnnaEsse... I don't think you have quite kept up with the debate...bless
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  4timesanan Wed 17 Mar - 21:57

super fandabbidozi Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 25346
4timesanan
4timesanan
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 548
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 21:59

hello jack, welcome, what is your point exactly? are you pleased with the latest news? i think you should be but it's up to you

if you were beaten up by a policeman would you wait 5 years to make a case?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 17 Mar - 22:00

amethyst wrote:hello jack, welcome, what is your point exactly? are you pleased with the latest news? i think you should be but it's up to you

In all fairness, Mr Leandro was waiting for the right lawyer! Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 23324
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpine Aster Wed 17 Mar - 22:01

It has become so predictable and transparent, that when a good piece of New's has been told, you get a new Person suddenly arrive on the Forum and they try to turn it all around.

Someone must be worried!.
Alpine Aster
Alpine Aster
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1413
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 22:02

Claudia79 wrote:
amethyst wrote:hello jack, welcome, what is your point exactly? are you pleased with the latest news? i think you should be but it's up to you

In all fairness, Mr Leandro was waiting for the right lawyer! Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 23324

lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 22:02

Jack (S) Pratt you should eat more fat, it nourishes the brain
You're not amusing nor of our choosing so don't come here again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  4timesanan Wed 17 Mar - 22:06

re .jacks post.....i think i may have just clicked on the + when i meant the -, please moderate for me,
4timesanan
4timesanan
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 548
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 22:07

4timesanan wrote:re .jacks post.....i think i may have just clicked on the + when i meant the -, please moderate for me,

No you didn't. There is no plus + there Nan Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 Icon_flower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Wed 17 Mar - 22:08

Thank you. Some wonderful news at last. Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 944533
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 22:09

amethyst wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

And he knows.

ditto

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 25346

My sentiments exactly.
Great news for a great man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  renoir Wed 17 Mar - 22:09

Claudia79 wrote:

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 25346 Nice one! Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 944533

Am happy for Sr Amaral.
And you're right of course, AA - someone is definitely worried. The aim, which was to eradicate him, is not going entirely to plan. IMO.

Tough luck for some!! Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 868596 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 868596 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 868596
renoir
renoir
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 211
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 22:12

eddie wrote:
4timesanan wrote:re .jacks post.....i think i may have just clicked on the + when i meant the -, please moderate for me,

No you didn't. There is no plus + there Nan Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 Icon_flower

If I could make one suggestion it would be for all newbie/trolls when they get to -5 they get banned?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 22:16

jack wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
jack wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Now Claudia has referred to my brilliancy I think I should retire.

AnnaEsse... I don't think you have quite kept up with the debate...bless

Kinda late to be up on a school night isn't it Jack?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Wed 17 Mar - 22:17

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 307691 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 3 873702 Well done and congratulations Mr Amaral to you and your family. Keep strong and your head held high with pure dignity like you always do.
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next