Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

death to a paedophile

3 posters

Go down

death to a paedophile Empty death to a paedophile

Post  kitti Tue 27 Apr - 11:29

A girl off 14 has been arrested for killing the paedophile who RAPED her.

Hope she is given a medal x
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
death to a paedophile Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100death to a paedophile Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

death to a paedophile Empty Re: death to a paedophile

Post  fred Tue 27 Apr - 12:42

Me too! But no doubt she will be locked up for a Hell of a long time!

link added if anyone hasn't seen it:-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1268988/Girl-14-arrested-murder-paedophile-Robert-Daley.html
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
death to a paedophile Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100death to a paedophile Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Apr - 12:57

It seems that in this country, a crime against the state i.e tax evasion or robbing banks carries heavier penalties than most rape crimes. death to a paedophile 303636
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Apr - 14:49

Girl, 14, accused of murdering 'sex attacker' days after charges against him were dropped
By TOM KELLY and STEPHEN WRIGHT
Last updated at 10:01 AM on 27th April 2010

Robert Daley, 45, was stabbed several times in the chest and was found in a pool of blood in the doorway of his flat in Stockwell, south London

A girl of 14 has been charged over the suspected 'vigilante' murder of a man she had  accused of a sex assault.
Robert Daley, 45, was stabbed to death just days after the Crown Prosecution Service ruled there was insufficient evidence to charge him over an alleged attack on the teenager.
Neighbours found him sprawled in a pool of blood in the doorway of his flat in south London on Friday evening.
He was able to give his first name to police and paramedics, but died minutes later.
Police arrested an 18-year-old man over the murder on Saturday before detaining the 14-year-old girl late on Sunday. She was still being held last night.
Sources confirmed that the female suspect is the same girl who had previously accused Daley of raping her.
Her allegations prompted an investigation by a Metropolitan Police child protection team but the CPS, which examined an evidence file, concluded there was insufficient evidence to charge him over the alleged attack.
The decision is said to have infuriated the girl, who insisted she was telling the truth and wanted him to face court.
Last night a neighbour of the victim described the horrifying moment when he saw Daley close to death.
Barry Boreland, who lived next door in the block of flats in Brixton, South London, said: 'The door was open and I saw lying on his back in the landing, his head furthest from the door.
'His legs were flopped out and there was blood everywhere.  He was still conscious and managed to tell the police his first name.
'His girlfriend was there and gave his surname. It was a shocking sight and very upsetting.
'He was a decent neighbour who had never caused us any problems.'
Other friends were astonished to discover that he had been accused of rape.
Mr Daley, who is believed to have a daughter from a previous relationship, had worked as builder and plasterer, but had not been employed for several years because he suffered from epilepsy.
Nicholas Walker, who had known him for ten years from the popular Duke of Edinburgh pub near his home, described him as a 'gentle giant.'
He said: 'Robert was a quiet, polite man. He is the last person I would ever thought that something like this would happen to.
'He never caused trouble. I saw him riding his mountain bike near his home a couple of hours before his death and he didn't look like he had a care in the world. It is all a terrible shock.'
Another friend, David Eden, 55, said: 'He was a bit of a ladies man. He and a friend would go to nightclubs together and fancied themselves a bit with women.
'But there was nothing malicious or nasty about him.  He was very genuine and good natured. I can't believe there was anything in the allegations. It wasn't like him at all.'
The CPS confirmed that Mr Daley was investigated over rape allegations but a decision not to prosecute him because of insufficient evidence was made on April 13.
A post-mortem examination held on Saturday (24 April) gave cause of death as resulting from stab wounds to the chest.
Scotland Yard confirmed a teenage girl had been arrested in connection with the attack.
An 18-year-old man who was initially arrested in connection with the death has bailed to return in May.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Apr - 14:54

I don't know what to make of this story if I'm being honest. There was insufficient evidence but the girl insists she was telling the truth. I'll keep watching this topic before I make my mind up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 Apr - 10:49

Boy, 14, Charged With Sex Case Man Murder
10:34am UK, Thursday April 29, 2010

Tim Hewage, Sky News Online

A 14-year-old boy has been charged with the murder of a 45-year-old man who was accused of sexual offences.

Two teenagers are accused of killing Robert Daley in Stockwell, south London

Robert Daley was found stabbed to death at an address in Ferndale Road, Stockwell, south London, on Friday evening.

The teenager will appear at Sutton Youth Court today, the Metropolitan Police said.

A 14-year-old girl, who has already been charged with the killing, was again remanded in secure accommodation with the case adjourned to May 25.

The Crown Prosecution Service confirmed that Mr Daley had been investigated over allegations of sexual offences but said the case had been dropped.

A spokeswoman said: "We considered the file earlier this month but there was insufficient evidence to charge him."

Police said Mr Daley had died from stab wounds to the chest.

A 16-year-old girl and an 18-year-old man were also arrested in connection with Mr Daley's death and bailed until May.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 Apr - 13:33

Antoinette wrote:The Crown Prosecution Service confirmed that Mr Daley had been investigated over allegations of sexual offences but said the case had been dropped.

A spokeswoman said: "We considered the file earlier this month but there was insufficient evidence to charge him."

how many times have the cps decided there was sufficient evidence only for the accused to be found not guilty. gosh, loads.

death to a paedophile 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 1 May - 19:37

Minsky wrote:It seems that in this country, a crime against the state i.e tax evasion or robbing banks carries heavier penalties than most rape crimes. death to a paedophile 303636

Yes that pretty much sums up the justice system in this country. For anyone considering a life of crime might i suggest you stay well clear of :
1. Anything to do with Motoring or parking fines,road tax etc
2.Tax avoidance(unless you plan a career in politics)
3.Selling goldfish to kids
4.Dropping litter
5.Not putting the right waste in the right bin.
6.Defending yourself against attack

All those disgusting crimes above carry pretty hefty penalties if you are caught.

Rape,Murder,robbery are all good though,as is injuring yourself while committing them(to provide an income while banged up)
You may also want to consider losing one of your children while out on the lash,this can also provide you with a nice little earner provided you are capable of "fronting it out" and "avoiding blame". A talent for art is required also as you may need to knock up a few dodgy looking sketches to divert attention.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 1 May - 21:22

It is the laughable sentences handed down by judges to real criminals that provokes self defence, revenge and vigilante actions.

If the powdered wig brigade came into the real world of the 21st century and enforced the law for crimes against the person with a similar vigour and enthusiasm to crimes against the state, property or lately the heinous crime of having recycled paper in with the glass or cans many of these attacks on the perverts left free to roam our streets would never occur.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 5 May - 13:20

malena stool wrote:.

If the powdered wig brigade came into the real world of the 21st century and enforced the law for crimes against the person with a similar vigour and enthusiasm to crimes against the state, property or lately the heinous crime of having recycled paper in with the glass or cans many of these attacks on the perverts left free to roam our streets would never occur.

Ooohh, but it might violate the poor ickle criminals 'uman rights, and that would never do.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 5 May - 21:10

fred wrote:
malena stool wrote:.

Ooohh, but it might violate the poor ickle criminals 'uman rights, and that would never do.
So true fred, the bits that really need violating ain't their rights, human or otherwise .........
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down