Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Navarro

Go down

David Navarro Empty David Navarro

Post  Guest Fri 14 May - 12:11

David Navarro

David Navarro Untitl24
Age at disappearance: 39

David has been missing from Plymouth, Devon, since July 2009. There are concerns for his welfare.

He is urged to call our confidential service Message Home on Freefone 0800 700 740 for advice and support.

David is 6ft tall and of slim build. He has dark brown eyes and short greying hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

David Navarro Empty Re: David Navarro

Post  Susan Wed 19 May - 11:14

Plea for missing man to return

09:47 - 25-November-2009

HAVE you seen 40-year-old David Navarro (pictured above), who was last seen in Plymouth two weeks ago?

Mr Navarro is about 6ft with short dark brown hair, which is greying at the sides and thinning on top.

He has brown eyes and a large mole on his upper right lip.

He is believed to be moving around Devon and Cornwall, possibly in a 1992 VW Transporter with a registration number K2KWD.

His girlfriend Juliet has been searching for him for several weeks but, following a recent incident, has become increasingly concerned for his welfare.

"I'd like him to know that I made a very big mistake and just want to be back with him," she said.

"I love him and want everything we talked about – please come back."

If he does not wish to contact Juliet, he is urged to get in touch with his mother or other members of the family who are also very concerned.

If anyone has any information about Mr Navarro and his whereabouts, they are asked to contact the police on 08452 777444.
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
David Navarro Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100David Navarro Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down