Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cameron !!

2 posters

Go down

Cameron !! Empty Cameron !!

Post  Lioned Tue 8 Jun - 22:03

So now i declare the honeymoon over.

Firstly the 'business' with david laws was a cop out and i quote....

"David Cameron and Nick Clegg, the Lib Dem leader, were understood at first to have been willing to let Mr Laws remain in his key post, at least over the weekend."

So this gay guy (who apparently dont want to be seen as gay) kops about £40k of tax payers money for his boyfriends flat !
This gay guy then claims he kept it quiet cos he didnt want to be seen as gay.This is the gentle/sensitive chap who became a milionaire at the age of 28.Well do me a favour please.

Now the posh boys want us working class lads to decide where the 'cuts' should be !! Well bugger me (scuse the pun) but thats a bit of an old trick isnt it david,i aint falling for it thats for sure.

Just to restore the balance (well it aint quite a balance really) Gold has just hit an all time high..............enter gordon brown ?................... Cameron !! 294124
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Cameron !! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cameron !! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Cameron !! Empty Re: Cameron !!

Post  Lioned Wed 9 Jun - 23:19

Tory Boy is playing to the crowds putting up the England Flag.Well good for him.

Now what about these 'cuts' David ? You asked us to let you know,well i've had a good long think about it and if you are serious about being a popular guy then i think maybe you should cut back on all these 'parachute' payments your handing out to those disgraced mps who had to stand down before the election because of their traughateering !!
About £14M by all accounts.

And hows about trimming up on the numbers in Westminster where we recon at least 80% are effectively doing little or nothing !

And how about 'ring fencing' browns pension pot and asking him to return some of the revenue he lost for selling all our gold ?

That'll do for starters.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 9 Jun - 23:22

Well said, Lioned Cameron !! 463742 Cameron !! 944533

All my very best wishes Rose XXX
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 9 Jun - 23:24

Thanks rose.Needed to get that off my chest......... Cameron !! 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 1 Jul - 10:50

At the risk of sounding racist, a ban on all immigrants who havn"t got a job to come to should be a priority that would save a colossal amount in Benefit Payments , Housing , Translators, etc.
Disband all Quangos, they are a waste of Taxpayers money.
Replace the House of Lords with a second Chamber of a non Political Public body made up of a designated
number of retired Professional people, willing to work for just their travel expenses.
Strengthen the Borders into Britain so no more Illegals can enter the Country.
Don"t be afraid of the Banks and their threats, make Law stringent lending procedures and stop all these
Derivatives, Hedge Funds etc putting other peoples money at risk. The damage the Banks have solely been responsible for is immeasurable and should never be allowed to happen again.

O.K. Rant over, back to normal. Cameron !! 25346

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down