Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

missing 6 year old australian girl Kiesha

+25
Justiceforallkids
margaret
kitti
lynn
T4two
ann_chovey
Bebootje
wjk
welshy
mumbles
buildersbum
wantthetruth
RIORITA
LJC
lifeisforliving
docmac
fedrules
fishie
Sandi
pennylane
halfamo
Panda
hobnob
Jem
Carolina
29 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 3 Empty Re: missing 6 year old australian girl Kiesha

Post  docmac Tue 3 Aug - 9:13

Superintendent Cox also would not say whether Ms Abrahams and Mr Smith were suspects in the police investigation.

In other words...

"She used to come over to my house, she loved playing in the backyard, riding her bike, going to the park," she said.

Of course, it's not at all odd that the child had not been doing this for 3 weeks.

This grandmother also speaks a lot, like someone else I remember.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 3 Empty Re: missing 6 year old australian girl Kiesha

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 3 Aug - 9:25

i keep waiting to see cuddle cat..... i hooe this little girl is found safe and well
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Tue 3 Aug - 9:45

Justiceforallkids wrote:

The Sydney Morning Herald

Kiesha would often spend time at her grandmother's Bidwill home, Mrs Smith said.

"She used to come over to my house, she loved playing in the backyard, riding her bike, going to the park," she said.
"We just want the little girl found but we've just got to leave it in the hands of the police."
Well, yes, no doubt the police will do their utmost to find out what happened to Kiesha, but it's to be hoped they're allowed to proceed with the investigation as they see fit and not be thwarted by anyone. If they need any of Kiesha's clothes it's to be hoped they're allowed to have them, not have some official figure step in and refuse to allow them. If they need her medical records or details of her parents' finances or records of phone calls made or any such thing I presume no one will stand in the way of their having access to these things. It's encouraging to see the police are 'reviewing Kiesha's kindergarten attendance record and "any relevant welfare reports"', so let's hope this ability to access records continues.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :
missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 3 Aug - 10:09

dimsie it all sounds very suspicious to me .... sorta like a carrbon copy of maddies case i hope not............
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 3 Aug - 10:21

Dimsie wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

The Sydney Morning Herald

Kiesha would often spend time at her grandmother's Bidwill home, Mrs Smith said.

"We just want the little girl found but we've just got to leave it in the hands of the police."
Well, yes, no doubt the police will do their utmost to find out what happened to Kiesha, but it's to be hoped they're allowed to proceed with the investigation as they see fit and not be thwarted by anyone. If they need any of Kiesha's clothes it's to be hoped they're allowed to have them, not have some official figure step in and refuse to allow them. If they need her medical records or details of her parents' finances or records of phone calls made or any such thing I presume no one will stand in the way of their having access to these things. It's encouraging to see the police are 'reviewing Kiesha's kindergarten attendance record and "any relevant welfare reports"', so let's hope this ability to access records continues.

Presumably Kiesha's parents aren't nice, white, middle class doctors with powerful friends in high places.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 3 Aug - 10:22

the mum looks italian to me
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 3 Aug - 10:31

Justiceforallkids wrote:the mum looks italian to me

Abrahams is a Jewish name, so are the first names of some of the family - Levi, Rebecca. Kirsti could be an anglicized form of the Hebrew name Yiska. But she is obviously not a very observant Jew or she wouldn't be covered in tattoos.

Last edited by The Famous Grouse on Tue 3 Aug - 10:33; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  hobnob Tue 3 Aug - 10:33