Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

police chief Ali Dizaei to sue for 'lack of protection'

2 posters

Go down

police chief Ali Dizaei to sue for 'lack of protection' Empty police chief Ali Dizaei to sue for 'lack of protection'

Post  kitti Sat 7 Aug - 15:19

What is this world coming to.....he has been jailed for 4 years, hes an ex police officer and he is suing, just like huntley, for not being protetcted enough.

He said he was racially abused by another inmate.......the inmate said they both abused each other in an argument.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
 police chief Ali Dizaei to sue for 'lack of protection' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 police chief Ali Dizaei to sue for 'lack of protection' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

police chief Ali Dizaei to sue for 'lack of protection' Empty Re: police chief Ali Dizaei to sue for 'lack of protection'

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 7 Aug - 16:07

Dizzy was investigated a few times before there was enough evidence from CCTV and witnesses to nail him. Every time he was placed under investigation, he shouted 'racism.' Ex-police officers are not popular with ordinary crims and they're likely to have a hard time because of it, but Dizzy will shout 'racism,' whatever happens. He's in prison because he committed criminal acts. He's now having to live with other criminals. Well, tough! He seriously abused his power as a senior police officer.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
 police chief Ali Dizaei to sue for 'lack of protection' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 police chief Ali Dizaei to sue for 'lack of protection' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

police chief Ali Dizaei to sue for 'lack of protection' Empty Re: police chief Ali Dizaei to sue for 'lack of protection'

Post  kitti Sat 7 Aug - 18:58

Id like to smack that man in the gob!!!!

If all fails....thro in the 'racism' card, i should know....my son works in a place where the company is 'scared' to front anyone that does that.

They give in and my poor son has to suffer.

God i would love to name them but i wont.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 7 Aug - 19:02

My son brought a, how can i put, he was bullied and the co. has done nothing about it.

They, the co. has actually said.....'if you were not white we could off took it further'

How that for you.

He is a shadow off himself and from the bullying...HE WAS MOVED TO ANOTHER PART OFF THE PLACE WHERE HE WORKS and he is now ill because off it!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 7 Aug - 19:38

Kitti, I worked for a while at a children's home that was basically a dumping ground for kids they couldn't place elsewhere. There was a girl who had a secure order against her, but no secure unit in the country would have her because she had been kicked out of one for holding an officer at knife-point. Most of the kids had a long string of offences to their credit. So, that was what we were dealing with. There were 2 blocks and there were supposed to be 2 staff members on at all times. No one wanted to work with either of the Asian guys, but complaints went nowhere. He would spend most of a shift sitting in an empty bedroom with his head in his hands. The other Asian guy we had spent a good deal of time on his mobile phone to the restaurant he part-owned. This meant that whoever was on duty with either of them was basically on their own.

Then there was the black guy who was a manager at another of the units in the area. He got his MA by sitting in the admin office when he was on duty, working for the degree. He then got a job as a lecturer at a university, but kept his manager's job too. He just did all his tutorials and seminars at the children's home. So, there were students trooping in and out all the time when he was supposed to be the duty manager! He had two full-time jobs and he got away with it!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down