Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man and young boy's bodies found in house in Dorset

Go down

Man and young boy's bodies found in house in Dorset Empty Man and young boy's bodies found in house in Dorset

Post  margaret Thu 19 Aug - 10:06

Why is this getting to be an almost daily event?? Whatever goes on or wrong in their lives wtf do they take a childs life??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-11020995

A man and a young boy have been found dead at a house in Dorset.

The emergency services were called to the property in Queens Road, Poole, at about 1730 BST on Wednesday.

No-one is being sought in connection with the inquiry and the causes of deaths have not yet been determined, a police spokesman said.

Neighbours said they believed a man and his son lived at the address. Post-mortem examinations are due to be carried out.

Neighbour Phil Haley said: "It is absolutely shocking, I knew these people.

He has been saying over the last few months parts of his life have been taken away from him”

Phil Haley, neighbour

"I walked my dog with the man around the park for the last few years.

"You get to know someone well and I have been talking to him a lot about events leading up to yesterday's events.

"He has been saying over the last few months that parts of his life have been taken away from him.
'Normal parent'

"He was well liked around here and obviously for what has happened he must have been under great stress."

Fellow neighbour Fred Cummings said: "He was a nice pleasant fellow.

"It's been very quiet, no-one is saying anything.

"We're just waiting to hear what happened. He was what I would call a normal parent."

The address has been cordoned off while the circumstances of the deaths are investigated.

Forensic officers have been examining the scene and officers carrying out house-to-house inquiries.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Man and young boy's bodies found in house in Dorset Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Man and young boy's bodies found in house in Dorset Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down