Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

+17
Justiceforallkids
RIORITA
Angelique
pennylane
margaret
Faithlilly
hobnob
Dimsie
buildersbum
wantthetruth
kitti
quickfingers
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
vikkipollard5
jinvta
steve1295
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened - Page 3 Empty Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  Angelique Thu 7 Oct - 14:01

margaret wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:Even if Patsy Ramsay was responsible, and "got away with it" in this life, she's still got to face the music in the next life. G*d always pays His debts, and He doesn't use money.

She died of ovarian cancer a few years ago so some would say already paid her dues. Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened - Page 3 424625

I do think Patsy was lying but the unknown male DNA is the clincher, they haven't got the murderer yet IMO. Maybe Jon Benet may have been abused by someone with her parents turning a blind eye?

The striking thing with them and the Mcs was their immediate need to hide behind spokespersons and lawyers only the guilty need to do that. See, even years down the line a case can be re-opened and what with DNA advances the Mcs will never be able to rest. A great day for Jon Benet and even Maddie in a roundabout way. Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened - Page 3 944533

Still got to catch up on this case - but it's what you said about this could have been a cover up by the parents for a member of a "ring" - it is possibly very much like the McCanns - we do have a suspected connection with this sort of behaviour with Payne.

Angelique

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened - Page 3 Empty Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  RIORITA Thu 7 Oct - 14:29

I'm sorry I do not know how to 'copy and paste' etc, must get the
Grandkids to show me. However, there is a very good site CRIMESHOTS
giving you the Jon Benet Ramsey timelines.
RIORITA
RIORITA
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 797
Warning :
Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 7 Oct - 14:59

RIORITA wrote:I'm sorry I do not know how to 'copy and paste' etc, must get the

jon benets autopsy photos are online if you search google or youtube it will come up i wouldnt though its gruesome

edit they are on crimeshots there isa warning

http://crimeshots.com/CrimeScene1.html

warning disturbing pictires

again

WARNING: Certain material on this site is extremely graphic. It may disturb or offend some viewers. Crimeshots © does not intend in any way to glorify crime or criminals. Rather, the site seeks to inform and educate the public.
The photos on this page are gruesome and shocking, and are posted here as reference to be used for forum discussion purposes only; in hopes that some day the murderer of little JonBenét will be brought to justice.
WARNING: Certain material on this site is graphic. It may disturb or offend some viewers. Crimeshots © does not intend in any way to glorify crime or criminals. Rather, the site seeks to inform and educate the public.

The photos on these pages are gruesome and shocking, and are posted here as reference to be used for discussion purposes only.
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 7 Oct - 15:11

Justiceforallkids wrote:

jon benets autopsy photos are online if you search google or youtube it will come up i wouldnt though its gruesome

again

WARNING: Certain material on this site is extremely graphic. It may disturb or offend some viewers. Crimeshots © does not intend in any way to glorify crime or criminals. Rather, the site seeks to inform and educate the public.
The photos on this page are gruesome and shocking, and are posted here as reference to be used for forum discussion purposes only; in hopes that some day the murderer of little JonBenét will be brought to justice.
WARNING: Certain material on this site is graphic. It may disturb or offend some viewers. Crimeshots © does not intend in any way to glorify crime or criminals. Rather, the site seeks to inform and educate the public.

The photos on these pages are gruesome and shocking, and are posted here as reference to be used for discussion purposes only.

there are also photos of jon benets bedroom as it was on the night she was killed and the basement

intresting forum to browse too

http://www.crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=692
http://www.crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10873

btw slightly OT but isnt that the avator bren uses? on the second link?

Last edited by Justiceforallkids on Thu 7 Oct - 15:27; edited 3 times in total
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 7 Oct - 15:23

it just goes to show that the police never gave up . the tapas and mcscums really are not having a good week at all Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened - Page 3 23324
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 7 Oct - 17:12

cass wrote:it just goes to show that the police never gave up . the tapas and mcscums really are not having a good week at all Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened - Page 3 23324

Yes and the Ramseys never had the dogs in either did they? Yes I do realise how notoriously wrong they are Gerry!! (and they didn't have a thorn in their side called Amaral either) Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened - Page 3 294124
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Thu 7 Oct - 17:46

Justiceforallkids wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

again

there are also photos of jon benets bedroom as it was on the night she was killed and the basement

intresting forum to browse too

http://www.crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=692
http://www.crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10873

btw slightly OT but isnt that the avator bren uses? on the second link?

Yes,I remember that avatar as Brens
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sat 9 Oct - 2:34

The only thing I can think of that would explain Patsy writing the note but not having killed JonBenet is that they knew who did and covered for him. I can't think why they'd do that given the horrific ending - they let "Santa Claus" or whoever in, to attack their child sexually then felt they had to cover for him when he bashed her head in?
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sat 9 Oct - 4:17

I don't know why Ramsey's would need dogs in - they had a dead child, both of her parents were directly in contact with her after death - her father from carrying her up from the basement, her mother then prostrated herself over and on to her dead body - not much dogs could tell anyone that wasnt apparent from about 1 PM on. If JonBenet had been killed i her room or elsewhere, left there for hours and then moved - maybe the dogs could be helpful but even that I would assume could be explained, the parents were free to move around the house - I think they did have threads fro mPatsy's sweater caught up in the garrote, or at least threads that were a match to her sweater.

Had Burke swung a bat and smacked Jon Benet, that would or could be explained as an accident - she got in the way of it, it was an accident - no reason to stage a kidnapping and you can't explain the foreign dna on her things. An accident by Burke or a murder by him could be explained away - they did question him and I think a nine year old no matter how well coached would crack. His voice in the background when he was meant to be asleep, I think he was n the background asking what was going on- less likely if he had murdered his little sister, surely. He'd have to be a pyschopath or something and he appears to be a normal person... it was odd that the parents wanted to leave the next day and go to Atlanta or wherever. What would the point of that be? Her body was still in the morgue and with police- I can't imagine leaving town with that still the situation. You would want her body released for burial before you left although I can see not wanting to be in the house after that had happened, and wanting your other child away. For a nine year old, who was there in the house at the time, you would assume Burke had seen his father bring his sister's body upstairs, still bound - his mother's anguish - the drive to protect him just from the fall out, would be strong.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3