Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am going to have a tooth extraction

+3
Lioned
Krisy22
Angelique
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I am going to have a tooth extraction Empty I am going to have a tooth extraction

Post  Badboy Fri 8 Oct - 0:50

HOPE IT GOES ALRIGHT
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
I am going to have a tooth extraction Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I am going to have a tooth extraction Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

I am going to have a tooth extraction Empty Re: I am going to have a tooth extraction

Post  Guest Fri 8 Oct - 8:09

good luck, badboy xxx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I am going to have a tooth extraction Empty Re: I am going to have a tooth extraction

Post  Badboy Sun 24 Oct - 10:27

TOMORROW,I GO FOR MY PRE OP ASSESSMENT
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
I am going to have a tooth extraction Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I am going to have a tooth extraction Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 26 Oct - 1:26

WENT FOR MY PRE OP ASSESSMENT
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 26 Oct - 8:01

So how did it go badboy, don't keep us in suspenders here!

I must admit I have a lot of sympathy with you today as I have an absolutely massive mouth ulcer :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 5 Nov - 22:49

Hey Badboy...Maybe you should now have a 'tooth extraction blog'................... I am going to have a tooth extraction 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 6 Nov - 0:34

I am due to go for my tooth extraction on wednesday.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 9 Nov - 22:01

TOMORROW,I AM DUE TO GO IN
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Tue 9 Nov - 22:20

Hope all goes well tomorrow Badboy. x
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 9 Nov - 22:31

so do I,THE HOSPITAL WILL KEEP ME IN FOR 24 HOURS AFTERWARDS(PROVIDED THEY DON'T NEED THE BED URGENTLY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Tue 9 Nov - 22:42

Sure your feel so much better after. Just be nice to those nurses now. I am going to have a tooth extraction 192282
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 11 Nov - 14:32

I AM BACK.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 11 Nov - 14:51

Badboy

Are you ok now - was it a wisdom tooth ?

Angelique
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Thu 11 Nov - 16:59

Badboy wrote:I AM BACK.

Thank goodness for that Badboy. How did it go... was it painful .
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 11 Nov - 23:30

IT WAS A 1ST MOLAR,RIGHT SIDE,WAS KNOCKED OUT,MUST NOT EAT ANYTHING HARD FOR 24 HOURS ATERWARDS
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 11 Nov - 23:43

Yes - must be very uncomfortable. No hot liquids either I expect.

Hope you are not in pain.

Angelique

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 11 Nov - 23:57

i have had hot chocolate and soup.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Fri 12 Nov - 19:11

I am going to have a tooth extraction 306321

Hope your feeling better today Badboy.What about some gorgeous icecream... is that allowed.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 12 Nov - 19:20

I had some icecream in hospital.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 12 Nov - 23:12

Hope they stuck a flake in it for you Badboy ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 11 Dec - 10:57

I know it"s a bit late in the day, but just read this thread and wondering why you had to stay in Hospital for 24 hrs, that"s unusual for a tooth extraction, but nobody thought to ask you.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 11 Dec - 12:32

Because the effects of a general anaesthetic can last 48 hours
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 11 Dec - 14:05

Badboy wrote:Because the effects of a general anaesthetic can last 48 hours

O.K. Thanks BadBoy.......I don"t remember having to stay in hospital overnight at any time I have had a tooth removed. Better safe than sorry though.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 11 Dec - 16:48

Part of the reason was,it says in leaflet that you must have someone to look after you for next 48 hours,but an arangement was mae for me to stay in until next morning,my barer(s) rung me to keep an eye on me until 48 hours afterwards
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 11 Dec - 16:56

When I had 5 teeth removed, I stayed in for 2 nights, so it is normal, even though I had someone at home.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next