Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another mum up for mother of the year award

5 posters

Go down

Another mum up for mother of the year award Empty Another mum up for mother of the year award

Post  fred Mon 11 Oct - 14:52

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/letters-of-guilt-from-jailes.6054165.jp

Poor thing, now she is feeling remorse!! Aaagghh!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Another mum up for mother of the year award Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another mum up for mother of the year award Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Another mum up for mother of the year award Empty Re: Another mum up for mother of the year award

Post  Angelique Mon 11 Oct - 14:58

Hi fred

I can't go there and I really can't pretend any sympathy for excuses for treating her child worse than her dog - what on earth were Social Services thinking about and not doing. Throw the key away, I am sorry but I have no sympathy for parents of this ilk.

I think it really should be have been considered murder not child cruelty - the child died.

Angelique
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
Another mum up for mother of the year award Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another mum up for mother of the year award Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Another mum up for mother of the year award Empty Re: Another mum up for mother of the year award

Post  fred Mon 11 Oct - 15:02

I agree, it should have been murder. I couldn't treat a stray dog like that, and I'm sure that most people can't either. 12 years is nothing, I think the letters are to try and generate sympathy from "do gooders". Hanging would be to good for that vile creature.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 11 Oct - 16:56

Yes i remember this case.

The child was nicknamed....the porcelene doll.

Why.

Because her skin was so white due to her never going out off her bedroom.

She was often seen at her bedroom window, waving to passers by.

Little did they know that she was being starved to death and the pet dogs were being treated better than her.

And im sick to death about hearing how women only 'turn this way' after they meet a 'new' boyfriend.

Pisses me off
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 11 Oct - 21:31

My view... this creature should never see the light of day again. But you are right fred she is appealing to the legions of social miss fit do-gooders out there who will undoubtedly take up her cries of remorse and plea for freedom.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  jejune Tue 12 Oct - 0:00

My 'child' is now an adult, but if he was staying with me and I hadn't seen him for 2 days I'd be worrying about where he was, and doing my best to get hold of him. Having been on this planet for a while, I can believe that people get up to terrible things, but what I can't understand is that others actually accept the ridiculous excuses that people use to justify their behaviour.

As an aside, I don't know whether this has been mentioned on here, but yesterday's Sunday Mirror supplement, 'Homes and Holidays', had a piece about holidaying in Cornwall, which suggested that families with young children should go self-catering, because "if staying in a hotel, you won't dare to leave two kids under two with a babysitter." I'm not sure what the person who wrote that is suggesting; should you leave 2 children under two if you don't get caught, or do they mean that you just shouldn't leave toddlers with a hotel babysitter? Whatever, is it okay to leave them if their babysitter is at least three years old Another mum up for mother of the year award 15327 ?
jejune
jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down