Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ian Holloway....(balls).............

Go down

Ian Holloway....(balls)............. Empty Ian Holloway....(balls).............

Post  Lioned Sun 16 Jan - 22:19

One of the funniest men around in football management.........

There was a spell in the second half when I took my heart off my sleeve and put it in my mouth
Ian Holloway quote

Right now, everything is going wrong for me - if I fell in a barrel of boobs, I'd come out sucking my thumb!
Ian Holloway quote

To the people who booed - boo to you!
Ian Holloway quote
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Ian Holloway....(balls)............. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ian Holloway....(balls)............. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Ian Holloway....(balls)............. Empty Re: Ian Holloway....(balls).............

Post  Lioned Sun 16 Jan - 22:24

This one following a less than convincing win against Chesterfield.........

"To put it in gentleman's terms if you've been out for a night and you're looking for a young lady and you pull one, some weeks they're good looking and some weeks they're not the best. Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi. She wasn't the best looking lady we ended up taking home but she was very pleasant and very nice, so thanks very much, let's have a coffee"

Ian Holloway....(balls)............. 294124
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Ian Holloway....(balls)............. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ian Holloway....(balls)............. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Ian Holloway....(balls)............. Empty Re: Ian Holloway....(balls).............

Post  Lioned Sun 16 Jan - 22:48

“He’s six foot something, fit as a flea, good looking – he’s got to have something wrong with him. Hopefully he’s hung like a hamster – That would make us all feel better. Having said that, me missus has got a pet hamster at home, and his cock’s massive.” (Speaking about Cristiano Ronaldo)

Ian Holloway....(balls)............. 294124
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down