Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview

+12
chrissie1
kathybelle
Lillyofthevalley
SteveT
Lioned
kitti
pennylane
mossman
tigger
jay2001
matthew
HiDeHo
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview Empty VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview

Post  HiDeHo Tue 10 Jul - 14:57

Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children?
ITV 'This Morning Interview July 10 2012

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview Empty Re: VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview

Post  matthew Tue 10 Jul - 15:26

Pinch me someone...surely it was a stupid dream that KM is an ambassador for missing people,you could write a book on this case & put it into the non-fiction section
From the early days when they helped set up the you tube channel(dont you forget about me) they had a guilt free plan,to help others in Madeleines name would go somewhere to repay for their crime...even if it was just neglect
Stephen Birch name provided a squirm & it appears SY do not share important details of the review with them according to Kate...glimmer of hope there
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview Empty Re: VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview

Post  marxman Tue 10 Jul - 15:44

Couldn't help but notice, but Kate's first
missing person is wee Gerry!
She cut a real lonely figure there without
all that hand grabbing and squeezing.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jul - 15:53

matthew wrote:Pinch me someone...surely it was a stupid dream that KM is an ambassador for missing people,you could write a book on this case & put it into the non-fiction section
From the early days when they helped set up the you tube channel(dont you forget about me) they had a guilt free plan,to help others in Madeleines name would go somewhere to repay for their crime...even if it was just neglect
Stephen Birch name provided a squirm & it appears SY do not share important details of the review with them according to Kate...glimmer of hope there

Hey matthew,

Don't get too hopeful... whatever the McCanns say, it's more than likely the exact opposite is true...
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Tue 10 Jul - 16:23

Why did the Met inform the mcs about the Birch story? Why do police keep updating the non-exonerated parents who are still persons of interest in the case of a missing person?

Why did Schofield say void and not grave? Most people watching won't have had a clue what he was on about. He missed a great opportunity to question her seriously, but Willobooby stepped in with a change of subject.

Wait for the media blitz tomorrow on the launch.

It appears she was in Birmingham yesterday - well my OH was there and if he'd seen her he'd have blamed her for 5 years of not much housework and ironing done by me!
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jul - 16:28

jay2001 wrote:Why did the Met inform the mcs about the Birch story? Why do police keep updating the non-exonerated parents who are still persons of interest in the case of a missing person?

Why did Schofield say void and not grave? Most people watching won't have had a clue what he was on about. He missed a great opportunity to question her seriously, but Willobooby stepped in with a change of subject.

It appears she was in Birmingham yesterday - well my OH was there and if he'd seen her he'd have blamed her for 5 years of not much housework and ironing done by me!

Yes, why, why, why.........

Never mind 5 years of not much housework, I'm as stiff as a plank, and my neck and shoulders have lost all communication with my body.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Jul - 16:37

pennylane wrote:
jay2001 wrote:Why did the Met inform the mcs about the Birch story? Why do police keep updating the non-exonerated parents who are still persons of interest in the case of a missing person?

Never mind 5 years of not much housework, I'm as stiff as a plank, and my neck and shoulders have lost all communication with my body.

I haven't been to bed, I was just about to switch off my computer, when I thought I would have a last look on the forum. When I saw the news about Kate's new role, I nearly freaked out VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview 87849 VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview 157799 There was no point in me going to bed, because I was wide awake.

This is how I was VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview 645452 when I wrote the email to the charity, then later on "This Morning"

It's a good job I live alone and a good job I'm retired.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 10 Jul - 16:45

Ah! but did anyone notice her skating over the question about re-opening the case? I'd have to run it again but she said something like 'We're not in a hurry' - well, no, you wouldn't be would you!
But saying that doesn't give the impression that you're searching like mad and will indeed turn over any stone. You do want people to buy your travel kits! Nice little free advertising there for TM right at the end.

She tried to exhibit some enthusiasm when we were told the child selected to open the campaign had already been found. (Damn! Have to look at another bunch of photographs now...).

Her wildly flapping hands are most annoying and the Liverpool whine is like an in-built begging device.

That dreadful age progressed photo, the child's neck is way too thick for that age and her shoulders are too solid. Kate knows full well nobody is looking for that face.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jul - 16:55

kathybelle wrote:
pennylane wrote:

I haven't been to bed, I was just about to switch off my computer, when I thought I would have a last look on the forum. When I saw the news about Kate's new role, I nearly freaked out VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview 87849 VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview 157799 There was no point in me going to bed, because I was wide awake.

This is how I was VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview 645452 when I wrote the email to the charity, then later on "This Morning"

Oh Kathy, you must be so exhausted! The McCanns evil actions have affected so many people.

You have done a wonderful job of writing down the facts, and stating exactly how you feel, and sending them off to the right people immediately.

It must have taken an enormous emotional toll, and I am truly grateful to you for what you have done! VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview 83453
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 10 Jul - 16:59

marxman wrote:Couldn't help but notice, but Kate's first missing person is wee Gerry! She cut a real lonely figure there without all that hand grabbing and squeezing.

And I forgot to add....How many times did
Kate mention Madeleine by name?
This was a grand opportunity for Kate as a
mother to send out a plea or a message of
love to her missing daughter, but she failed
bitterly. a pity.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 10 Jul - 18:31

marxman wrote:
marxman wrote:Couldn't help but notice, but Kate's first missing person is wee Gerry! She cut a real lonely figure there without all that hand grabbing and squeezing.

And I forgot to add....How many times did
Kate mention Madeleine by name?
This was a grand opportunity for Kate as a
mother to send out a plea or a message of
love to her missing daughter, but she failed
bitterly. a pity.

She should get a blow up Gerry to bring with her on these occassions.

They never appeal to the abductor, they never speak directly to Madeleine. What about the mark on her leg that was given in the first description to the police, then never mentioned again ?

Why not look at the camera and say if you are a little girl, of this age, with an eye mark such as this and a mark on your leg such as that get in contact with somebody ? Nope, nothing at all.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Jul - 18:54

pennylane wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Oh Kathy, you must be so exhausted! The McCanns evil actions have affected so many people.

You have done a wonderful job of writing down the facts, and stating exactly how you feel, and sending them off to the right people immediately.

It must have taken an enormous emotional toll, and I am truly grateful to you for what you have done! VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview 83453

Hi Penny VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview 83453 to you.

Thank you so much, I appreciate your kind words, however I'm only doing what thousands of people are also doing, or would like to do if they had the opportunity. Thank God, we are living in the age of computers. I can't say this case has taken it's toll on my health, but I do get angry, when I read what I read this morning. I walk my daughter's doggie, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so if today was the day when I was walking Scooby, I wouldn't have seen this news till I came home.

My 2 children who are adults and have flown the nest, know that I am a staunch McCann critic. They know I am a member of at least one forum, however they don't know I send emails to politicians and other people. It wouldn't be fair to my children if I told them about the emails, because they would be worried in case I got myself into trouble. The least they know the better.

When I'm away from my computer, I don't dwell on this case, which is a good thing, because I would go doo-lally VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview 847843 if all I had to think about was Madeleine.

Regarding the Missing People charity, it makes me wonder how many of the young children are missing, because of their parents bad behaviour.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Jul - 19:01

HiDeHo wrote:Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children?
ITV 'This Morning Interview July 10 2012

Thank you for putting the video on here HiDeHo, I've made a comment on You Tube.

Sorry wrong video, it's your video regarding Gerry's sister, expecting Kate to be charged, where I've made the comment.

Last edited by kathybelle on Tue 10 Jul - 19:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error)
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jul - 19:24

kathybelle wrote:
pennylane wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Hi Penny VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview 83453 to you.

Thank you so much, I appreciate your kind words, however I'm only doing what thousands of people are also doing, or would like to do if they had the opportunity. Thank God, we are living in the age of computers. I can't say this case has taken it's toll on my health, but I do get angry, when I read what I read this morning. I walk my daughter's doggie, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so if today was the day when I was walking Scooby, I wouldn't have seen this news till I came home.

My 2 children who are adults and have flown the nest, know that I am a staunch McCann critic. They know I am a member of at least one forum, however they don't know I send emails to politicians and other people. It wouldn't be fair to my children if I told them about the emails, because they would be worried in case I got myself into trouble. The least they know the better.

When I'm away from my computer, I don't dwell on this case, which is a good thing, because I would go doo-lally VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview 847843 if all I had to think about was Madeleine.

Regarding the Missing People charity, it makes me wonder how many of the young children are missing, because of their parents bad behaviour.

Yes, food for thought!

I am glad you can switch off kathy. I think this case has taken a toll on people's health, particularly those with high blood pressure! Anger, sadness and frustration at a corrupt system that cares little for a neglected missing little girl's life, when they know full well the parents have lied and the dogs have marked death in their apartment, is bad for anyone's health.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 10 Jul - 20:53

Kate trying to make out that SY are keeping them upto speed when Schofield asking about how far that SY are on with the review, Kate couldn't answer a buggy thing she just fumbled her way through, and the Steven Birch issue...as Kate shrugged her shoulder...."Well SY said this isn't a credible" thats it, NEXT QUESTION, this woman is so cold she has ice in her vains, surely any loving desperate Mother would be saying...

I want the driveway digging up, and would be in PDL NOW not on primetime TV, been an abassador for missing kids when her own could be under somebodies driveway and all she can do is shrug her ******* shoulder!!!!

YOU REALLY COULDN'T MAKE IT UP VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview 25346

Last edited by Lillyofthevalley on Tue 10 Jul - 21:09; edited 1 time in total
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 10 Jul - 21:05

I felt a bit sorry for her this morning....when she lent over to grab gerrys balls......they weren't there.

She must have withdrawal systems, they should off gave her a couple off golf balls to squeeze instead.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 10 Jul - 21:06

Do you think gerrys balls have been.......whooshed clucked!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview Empty Balls

Post  Lioned Tue 10 Jul - 21:32

Gerry aint got no balls he's a jaffa.and poor kate with that complexion she could be selling the Big Issue which would be quite appropriate being another champion for missing people.Her snivelling depressive demenour hardly sugests she has much enthusiasm for anything beyond her own self pity,no wonder she's covered in warts.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Tue 10 Jul - 22:00

Lioned, cruel but fair!
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 10 Jul - 22:08

Lioned VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview 613255 VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview 294124
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Jul - 22:16

I've been watching the news and unless I've missed something, there has been nothing on the news about Kate McCann's role in the Missing People charity. I even looked at the East Midland news using Teletext, but there was nothing on there.

I've just Googled, to see if Clarence Mitchell has been made the spokesperson for the Missing People charity and it doesn seem like he has.I'm amazed Clarrie, isn't shouting from the roof tops about Kate's latest role, he normally likes to gloat when things are going the McCanns way.

Earlier, I said that Lorraine Kelly and Richard Branson, were patrons of the Missing People charity, well I've just been looking at the Honourary Friends section and lo and behold, Fiona Phillips is a member and so is Phillip Scofield.

No wonder Kate McCann is an ambassador.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Jul - 22:28

I've just been looking at the comments on the GovToday website, someone has said and I quote " I'm sure Kate will do an exceptional job and be well aided by her assistant Karen Matthews. VIDEO - Should Kate McCann be 'Ambassador' for Missing Children? ITV 'This Morning Interview 294124

Joking apart, I hope Kate McCann get's booed and hissed each time she makes a public appearance, on behalf of this charity.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie1 Tue 10 Jul - 22:46

Birch "who is this man anyway" said Kate, he's the bloody man who's spent 40 grand looking for your child, you ungrateful witch
chrissie1
chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 10 Jul - 22:58

chrissie1 wrote:Birch "who is this man anyway" said Kate, he's the bloody man who's spent 40 grand looking for your child, you ungrateful witch

When she hasn't spent a penny of her own money searching for her daughter.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jul - 23:03

AnnaEsse wrote:
chrissie1 wrote:Birch "who is this man anyway" said Kate, he's the bloody man who's spent 40 grand looking for your child, you ungrateful witch

When she hasn't spent a penny of her own money searching for her daughter.

Neither has she expended any shoe-leather.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next