Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  malena stool on Mon 21 Feb - 9:22

No.... Not the McCanns...but they will be spitting feathers.....

http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/02/21/posh-and-becks-royal-wedding/?icid=main|uk-ws-bb|dl2|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fcelebrity.aol.co.uk%2F2011%2F02%2F21%2Fposh-and-becks-royal-wedding%2F

Posh and Becks get a Royal inviteby Candy Bellinger, Feb 21st 2011

Posh is really living up to her Spice girl name these days - not only has Kate Middleton requested a selection of her VB dresses but now she's been invited to the Royal wedding.

Though Clarence House insists that the big day will not be a star-studded affair, Posh and Becks have reportedly been invited, thanks to David's work with Prince William on the doomed 2018 World Cup bid and Victoria's, er... sense of style.

Beckham's rep has declined to confirm whether or not the story is true but The Telegraph claims other sources say an invite has already dropped onto the Beckhams' doormat.

But it's true that the Royal wedding won't be a hotspot for celebrities - though Joanna Lumley and Sir Elton John are expected to attend, the only other showbiz name on the list is TV presenter Ben Fogle who is a personal pal of the happy couple.

Even so, there will likely be plenty of interest in Victoria's arrival - let's just hope she doesn't manage to overshadow the blushing bride.
Unquote.

Gerry will probably say he couldn't possibly take time off from work because he has lives to save...being a very impotent important doctor type person....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 21 Feb - 9:32

Can you imagine the fuss if the McCanns had been invited. That would have been worth a zillion interviews and eyes gleaming with £££ signs.

I'm going to paraphrase part of a poem I recall from the time of Charles' and Diana's wedding. (Can't remember the name of the poet, but I can 'see,' her from the reading I went to.)

It's not the present,
It's what to wear,
We'll probably be,
The only celeb neglectors there.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18677
Age : 109
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  malena stool on Mon 21 Feb - 10:21

AnnaEsse wrote:Can you imagine the fuss if the McCanns had been invited. That would have been worth a zillion interviews and eyes gleaming with £££ signs.

I'm going to paraphrase part of a poem I recall from the time of Charles' and Diana's wedding. (Can't remember the name of the poet, but I can 'see,' her from the reading I went to.)

It's not the present,
It's what to wear,
We'll probably be,
The only celeb neglectors there.
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 307691 How true.....Repo on its way Anna Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 294124
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 21 Feb - 10:24

malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Can you imagine the fuss if the McCanns had been invited. That would have been worth a zillion interviews and eyes gleaming with £££ signs.

I'm going to paraphrase part of a poem I recall from the time of Charles' and Diana's wedding. (Can't remember the name of the poet, but I can 'see,' her from the reading I went to.)

It's not the present,
It's what to wear,
We'll probably be,
The only celeb neglectors there.
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 307691 How true.....Repo on its way:haha:

Thank you, malena.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18677
Age : 109
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  kitti on Mon 21 Feb - 10:39

Can you imagine when the royals open their wedding presents lol......THE BOOK....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Age : 110
Location : London
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  DavidA on Mon 21 Feb - 10:58

I am surprised they did not get a invitation. They did a great thing by allowing the Royals to have their wedding day with all the attention on them, rather than the prince and princess arriving at an empty church because everyone had gone to the book signing.

In fact, G+K should be knighted for services to fund management.
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  zodiac on Mon 21 Feb - 16:09

DavidA wrote:I am surprised they did not get a invitation. They did a great thing by allowing the Royals to have their wedding day with all the attention on them, rather than the prince and princess arriving at an empty church because everyone had gone to the book signing.

In fact, G+K should be knighted for services to fund management.

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 613255 and rep from me David.
zodiac
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1248
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  buildersbum on Mon 21 Feb - 18:46

Sh1t

You know what I thought when I read that OP malena Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 294124

DavidA Reppy+ from me too!!!!
avatar
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  lynn on Mon 21 Feb - 21:28

Prince Charles did say he supoorted the McCanns, why on earth did he not think before opening his mouth.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  malena stool on Mon 21 Feb - 22:08

lynn wrote:Prince Charles did say he supoorted the McCanns, why on earth did he not think before opening his mouth.
Such an act would necessitate the use of more than 2 brain cells lynn.
He has reportedly been shut in the Palace Library overnight because the door closed behind him and he didn't know how to open it. Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 25346 :
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  lynn on Mon 21 Feb - 22:47

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 25346 Spot on.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  widowan on Mon 21 Feb - 22:52

really!?

lol
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  Lioned on Mon 21 Feb - 23:19

I heard charles wanted to take camilla around the paddock at Newbury................ Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 111
Location : Down South
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  buildersbum on Tue 22 Feb - 9:16

Another plank just like his Father.

All that has happened with the Mcs over the last 3+years, Im sure he wont be supporting them now........just like the other celeb supporters, apart from JK Rowling (who's job is making money from childrens aswell) who is there?........................Nobody!
avatar
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  malena stool on Tue 22 Feb - 16:37

Lioned wrote:I heard charles wanted to take camilla around the paddock at Newbury................ Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 25346
Have a greeny for that Lioned Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 294124
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  Midas on Tue 22 Feb - 17:37

They have been outdone by William and Kate ........ and also the Monkees, who are having a big revival on May 12th ...... In Liverpool of all places. Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 613255 Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 613255

How dare they!
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 473
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  Lioned on Tue 22 Feb - 17:59

Do you think the nutter who's dishing out the stripes is jealous cos they aint going ............ Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 294124
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 111
Location : Down South
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  Alpine Aster on Tue 22 Feb - 19:11

Lioned wrote:I heard charles wanted to take camilla around the paddock at Newbury................ Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 25346

Lol Lioned Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 294124.

Kate is probably to busy to attend ;),she will be putting the finishing touches to the book that she wrote all of the four words, Chapter One.....The End.
Alpine Aster
Alpine Aster
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1413
Location : UK.
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  Midas on Tue 22 Feb - 19:38

Alpine Aster wrote:
Lioned wrote:I heard charles wanted to take camilla around the paddock at Newbury................ Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 25346

Lol Lioned Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 294124.

Kate is probably to busy to attend ;),she will be putting the finishing touches to the book that she wrote all of the four words, Chapter One.....The End.

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 294124 Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 294124

The sequels be better. ''How We Have To Survive In Prison On Sardine Head Soup.'' And ''Now We've Done Twenty Years, Can We Go For An Appeal Now Please?''
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 473
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  DavidA on Tue 22 Feb - 21:38

So.... perhaps the outcome here may be predictable, going by past actions.

By not inviting them to the wedding, they are not showing support for McTeam.

Therefore they are not helping the search.

From G+K's point of view, that may mean hindering the search.

Therefore, William and Kate (the real one) could possibly get a letter from a lawyer.....
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  fuzeta on Tue 22 Feb - 21:41

Midas wrote:
Alpine Aster wrote:
Lioned wrote:I heard charles wanted to take camilla around the paddock at Newbury................ Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 25346

Lol Lioned Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 294124.

Kate is probably to busy to attend ;),she will be putting the finishing touches to the book that she wrote all of the four words, Chapter One.....The End.

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 294124 Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 294124

The sequels be better. ''How We Have To Survive In Prison On Sardine Head Soup.'' And ''Now We've Done Twenty Years, Can We Go For An Appeal Now Please?''

None of us can wait for that one Midas Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 23324
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  Midas on Tue 22 Feb - 23:51

fuzeta wrote:
Midas wrote:
Alpine Aster wrote:
Lioned wrote:I heard charles wanted to take camilla around the paddock at Newbury................ Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 25346

Lol Lioned Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 294124.

Kate is probably to busy to attend ;),she will be putting the finishing touches to the book that she wrote all of the four words, Chapter One.....The End.

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 294124 Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 294124

The sequels be better. ''How We Have To Survive In Prison On Sardine Head Soup.'' And ''Now We've Done Twenty Years, Can We Go For An Appeal Now Please?''

None of us can wait for that one Midas Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 23324

Crumbs ...... I will probably be dead by then! Howzabout, ''Five Years Served, But We All Still Trust Each Other 100%.'' 2020 (abridged version)
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 473
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  Keela on Wed 23 Feb - 15:53

Midas wrote:They have been outdone by William and Kate ........ and also the Monkees, who are having a big revival on May 12th ...... In Liverpool of all places. Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 613255 Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 613255


How dare they

The Monkees are reforming on the 12th May? Oh no how could they and in Liverpool of all places. Such thoughtlessness, overshadowing the great book launch, Words fail me, surely the Monkees can be persuaded to put back the date of their revival or at least invite Kate & Gerry as a gesture of goodwill. Don't forget the back stage passes!
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Age : 67
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  chrissie on Wed 23 Feb - 16:01

Keela wrote:
Midas wrote:They have been outdone by William and Kate ........ and also the Monkees, who are having a big revival on May 12th ...... In Liverpool of all places. Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 613255 Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 613255


How dare they

The Monkees are reforming on the 12th May? Oh no how could they and in Liverpool of all places. Such thoughtlessness, overshadowing the great book launch, Words fail me, surely the Monkees can be persuaded to put back the date of their revival or at least invite Kate & Gerry as a gesture of goodwill. Don't forget the back stage passes!

That is so funny Keela Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 23324

First the wedding and now The Monkees Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 294124
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Age : 59
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  Keela on Wed 23 Feb - 16:15

chrissie wrote:
Keela wrote:
Midas wrote:They have been outdone by William and Kate ........ and also the Monkees, who are having a big revival on May 12th ...... In Liverpool of all places. Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 613255 Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 613255


How dare they

The Monkees are reforming on the 12th May? Oh no how could they and in Liverpool of all places. Such thoughtlessness, overshadowing the great book launch, Words fail me, surely the Monkees can be persuaded to put back the date of their revival or at least invite Kate & Gerry as a gesture of goodwill. Don't forget the back stage passes!

That is so funny Keela Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 23324

First the wedding and now The Monkees Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 294124

Well they say that things come in threes, so I wonder what else is round the corner to steal their thunder!!!! Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... 25346

ETA, of course the Mccanns could always say that the Monkees are doing their revival on this date as a tribute to madeleine. if that were the case at least someone had her intheirn thoughts, pity it wasn't the parents whilst she was on holiday.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Age : 67
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum