Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VAN LOAD OF MASKED MEN ATTACKED REPORTERS OUTSIDE GISS HOME

2 posters

Go down

VAN LOAD OF MASKED MEN  ATTACKED REPORTERS OUTSIDE GISS HOME Empty VAN LOAD OF MASKED MEN ATTACKED REPORTERS OUTSIDE GISS HOME

Post  Panda Tue 24 May - 17:44

A Van load of men jumped from a Van and attacked Reporters outside Ryan Giggs home and went on to damage 6 cars....so MU have for their very
own hit squad it seems.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
VAN LOAD OF MASKED MEN  ATTACKED REPORTERS OUTSIDE GISS HOME Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VAN LOAD OF MASKED MEN  ATTACKED REPORTERS OUTSIDE GISS HOME Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

VAN LOAD OF MASKED MEN  ATTACKED REPORTERS OUTSIDE GISS HOME Empty Re: VAN LOAD OF MASKED MEN ATTACKED REPORTERS OUTSIDE GISS HOME

Post  Angelique Sat 28 May - 0:59

Hi Panda

Ah - I got the tail end of this on a news broadcast but didn't quite understand it. I did see Alex Fergusson - is that his name - at the press conference whispering about banning a journalist for daring to "ask a question" whatever next - they are not supposed to do that! So I am not surprised they have their own "squads" - I hope they get charged with common assault - no one is above the law.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
VAN LOAD OF MASKED MEN  ATTACKED REPORTERS OUTSIDE GISS HOME Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VAN LOAD OF MASKED MEN  ATTACKED REPORTERS OUTSIDE GISS HOME Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down