Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Madeleine McCann 'more likely to be found now', says Kate

3 posters

Go down

Missing Madeleine McCann 'more likely to be found now', says Kate  Empty Missing Madeleine McCann 'more likely to be found now', says Kate

Post  dumouchelwolf Tue 14 Jun - 1:06

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate has said she feels like the chances of her daughter being found are improving now Scotland Yard is involved in the case.

I hope Madeleine is found Kate, but I doubt it very much.
After Eddie and Keela's video on utube that was me convinced the poor wee thing is gone.

: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/866181-missing-madeleine-mccann-more-likely-to-be-found-now-says-mother-kate#ixzz1PCgqLApA
dumouchelwolf
dumouchelwolf
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 237
Warning :
Missing Madeleine McCann 'more likely to be found now', says Kate  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Missing Madeleine McCann 'more likely to be found now', says Kate  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Missing Madeleine McCann 'more likely to be found now', says Kate  Empty Re: Missing Madeleine McCann 'more likely to be found now', says Kate

Post  Angelique Tue 14 Jun - 2:46

Dumouchelwolf

Yes Kate is stating the obvious here she needs to say this otherwise their abduction thesis falls down.

What else can she say. She can't say she hopes they find new evidence pointing towards some other cause of Madeleine's disappearance - in fact she may be dreading that they do find something which they have overlooked and needs back filling by a statement from them. But I doubt it.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
Missing Madeleine McCann 'more likely to be found now', says Kate  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Missing Madeleine McCann 'more likely to be found now', says Kate  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Missing Madeleine McCann 'more likely to be found now', says Kate  Empty Re: Missing Madeleine McCann 'more likely to be found now', says Kate

Post  Guest Tue 14 Jun - 7:46

Or maybe they are gearing up for a body to be found.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 14 Jun - 8:50

Iris

Oh,oh.... I see what you mean. This doesn't bear thinking about. If this does happen then we can all forget about justice being seen to be done. Of course, if this is their intention that a "body" is found then they have to be 100% sure that there would be no forensics to be found either on or near the body.

Also, when she says that:

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/866181-missing-madeleine-mccann-more-likely-to-be-found-now-says-mother-kate#ixzz1PCgqLApA

"However, she said she feels more positive about the possibility of Maddie being tracked after Scotland Yard was put on the case, saying she felt 'the chances of her being found are improving'."

She is not necessarily talking about a 'live' Madeleine - just a "tracked' Madeleine.

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Ollybelle Tue 14 Jun - 9:01

I think we all hope Maddie is found Kate and SY is the best chance we all have of her being found - poor Maddie :(
Ollybelle
Ollybelle
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 177
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down