Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico

+3
Badboy
Angelina
mara thon
7 posters

Go down

Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico Empty Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico

Post  Panda Wed 6 Jul - 10:51

A Mexican woman visiting her Husband in Jail was spotted by one of the Guards wheeling a shopping trolley and looking nervous. When they opened up the bag they found her husband curled up inside. He was serving a 12 year Jail sentence for Illegal Weapons charges.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico Empty Re: Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico

Post  mara thon Wed 6 Jul - 13:51

It makes you wonder why the woman wasn't stopped on the way in if she had a large suitcase with her. According to reports the husband is suspected as being a member of one of the drug cartels.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico Empty Re: Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico

Post  Panda Wed 6 Jul - 14:07

mara thon wrote:It makes you wonder why the woman wasn't stopped on the way in if she had a large suitcase with her. According to reports the husband is suspected as being a member of one of the drug cartels.

It was certainly a new way of escaping jail. Maybe she had the trolley full of clothes etc that she was taking to her fusband, but how could he have
climbed into the bag? In the U.K. inmates and their visitors are in a big open Room with Guards keeping watch. Just think, if she had been less nervous
would have got away with it.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Wed 6 Jul - 16:39

She must have been a strong woman cos there's no way I could pick my husband up let alone carry him in a suitcase with one hand

Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico 884747
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 6 Jul - 16:58

Angelina wrote:She must have been a strong woman cos there's no way I could pick my husband up let alone carry him in a suitcase with one hand

Hi Angelina, they showed the bag on T.V. and it must have been on wheels, as you say carrying a bag full of shopping is heavy enough. O.K., suppose it was a suitcase on wheels , at 22 kilos maximum luggage for a Flight, that"s roughly 10 stone, could be done.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Wed 6 Jul - 17:25

Panda wrote:
Angelina wrote:She must have been a strong woman cos there's no way I could pick my husband up let alone carry him in a suitcase with one hand

Hi Angelina, they showed the bag on T.V. and it must have been on wheels, as you say carrying a bag full of shopping is heavy enough. O.K., suppose it was a suitcase on wheels , at 22 kilos maximum luggage for a Flight, that"s roughly 10 stone, could be done.

Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico 306321 Panda, seems they need a re-think on what is allowed into their prisons...I can't imagine anyone is allowed to take anything that size into a prison here
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 6 Jul - 17:37

HE WAS IN THE FOETAL POSITION.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 6 Jul - 17:49

Angelina wrote:
Panda wrote:

Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico 306321 Panda, seems they need a re-think on what is allowed into their prisons...I can't imagine anyone is allowed to take anything that size into a prison here

I know, she must have been allowed into his Cell, there is no other way it could be done. Unless he was a 2ft midget weighing 2 stone there is no way they could not have a case/bag on wheels., it"s very daring and quite funny when you think about it. Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 6 Jul - 17:52

Badboy wrote:HE WAS IN THE FOETAL POSITION.

I saw that picture on the News , don"t know whether that was the actual bag or a recon., I"m going to watch the News it"s gotta be shown again. Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 6 Jul - 20:10

Panda wrote:
Badboy wrote:HE WAS IN THE FOETAL POSITION.

I saw that picture on the News , don"t know whether that was the actual bag or a recon., I"m going to watch the News it"s gotta be shown again. Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico 25346

I saw that too. this morning. I thought I was seeing things! Novel Way of trying to escape from Jail in Mexico 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 6 Jul - 20:15

The only way you could do that is if you drop the guards a few quid,not unusual in Mexico i wouldnt have thought.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Wed 6 Jul - 22:57

This is a link to a picture of the man and the bag:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/05/us-mexico-jailbreak-idUSTRE7645DK20110705

He must have been a very small Mexican!

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down