Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look into mine eyes...

4 posters

Go down

Look into mine eyes... Empty Look into mine eyes...

Post  tigger Fri 29 Jul - 8:05

Sorry, just started new topic because Indian Maddie already running to 12 pages.

Please, please. Don't react, THINK!
NOBODY in all the posts on Indian Maddie said: but she has that coloboma, it should take all of two seconds to work out whether there is a chance it's Maddie.

Even though the coloboma has been downgraded by the McC's themselves to 'just a spot', they can't delete it altogether. It was after all, THE UNIQUE SELLING POINT, as these things are known in business.
It was, apart from being a USP, an excellent way to get out of having to check out sightings all over the world.

But the Fund is running ever lower, public is rather bored now with doormen who suddenly remember four years later that they know exactly where she was taken and by whom and other delayed memory events. So now they need sightings, regularly!

The McC's need new publicity and random sightings, which they have actively encouraged recently are ideal. That IMO, is why they downgraded the coloboma. It's a major shot in the foot because it highlights the faked feature. The great majority of the photographs were therefore faked. Like an awful lot else and that opens a whole new can of worms.

Smoke and mirrors, misdirection. Don't react, it's the only thing that really annoys them.

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
Look into mine eyes... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Look into mine eyes... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Look into mine eyes... Empty Re: Look into mine eyes...

Post  buildersbum Fri 29 Jul - 8:08

buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
Look into mine eyes... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Look into mine eyes... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Look into mine eyes... Empty So, post your comment!

Post  tigger Fri 29 Jul - 8:39

Hi BB, I'm just reading the comments, why don't you post a one liner: Takes two seconds to look at the eye! And no, contact lenses are transparent, you cannot hide a coloboma that way.

They don't sell the Sun over here....
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Fri 29 Jul - 8:52

Done!!!

Strange how the eye defect isnt mentioned, when they got sooo close, tells me all I need to know.
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Fri 29 Jul - 9:37

I have posted a really nasty comment against the McCanns in The Sun on line newspaper.

I have just returned back from the Algarve visiting my girls and grandchild, he turned 3 on the 19th of July I was in Algarve for two weeks, my daughter has an apartment right in the centre of the tourist area, the apartment is two stories high, the place is buzzing with hundreds of thousand of holidaymakers, I had the liberty of watching the goings on from the comfort of the terrace and watched babies being pushed in pushchairs, little ones running around, having fun on all the rides and the excitment was everywhere, until around midnight when all rides etc stopped!EVERYDAY I thought of Madeleine and what DISGUSTING parents she had, leaving the babies all cooped up in the creche or the apartment when there is soooooo much for the little kiddies to do.

My grandchild stays awake until at least 11 or even midnight, the sun sets around 10 ish and the bands, kareoke, clowns in the street. magicians, balloon blowing, dancers, you name it you have it and sweet Madeline put to bed at 7:30 - this is downright abuse for any little one on holiday. Just that in itself shows their true colours.

I am back in Holland now and can bring the news that EVERYONE English, British Dutch or German believe the McCanns are guilty, I was chatting to an Irish man and his lovely wife, they had twin boys 3months old, (Liam and Aiden) we were sitting together at terraced pub, (outside) it was 11:15pm they each had a bottle a blankie and a twin in each arm, -

They left around 11:50pm with their twins in a pushchair,

he told me the McCanns will get their day! I believe him!!!
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 29 Jul - 9:49

Karen wrote:I have posted a really nasty comment against the McCanns in The Sun on line newspaper.

I have just returned back from the Algarve visiting my girls and grandchild, he turned 3 on the 19th of July I was in Algarve for two weeks, my daughter has an apartment right in the centre of the tourist area, the apartment is two stories high, the place is buzzing with hundreds of thousand of holidaymakers, I had the liberty of watching the goings on from the comfort of the terrace and watched babies being pushed in pushcahirs, little ones running around, having fun on all the rides and the excitment was everywhere, EVERYDAY I thought of Madeleine and what DISGUSTING parents she had, leaving the babies all cooped up in the creche or the apartment when there is soooooo much for the little kiddies to do.

My grandchild stays awake until at least 11 or even midnight, the sun sets around 10 ish and the bands, kareoke, clowns in the street. magicians, balloon blowing, dancers, you name it you have it and sweet Madeline put to bed at 7:30 - this is downright abuse for any little one on holiday. Just that in itself shows their true colours.

I am back in Holland now and can bring the news that EVERYONE English, British Dutch or German belive the McCanns are guilty, I was chatting to an Irish man and his lovely wife, they had twin boys 3months old, (Liam and Aiden) we were sitting together at terraced pub, (outside) it was 11:15pm they each had a bottle a blankie and a twin in each arm, - he told me the McCanns will get their day!

Lets hope so huh?

Fantastic post, thank you for bringing your astute observations to us, Karen Look into mine eyes... 306321

I am really pleased to know that people around the world can see right through Kate and Gerry McCann's outrageously ridiculous story.

I hope New Scotland Yard are keenly aware that they MUST do right by poor little Maddie, and investigate the McCann's bizarre version of events from every angle, or they will be FOREVER known as corrupt puppets, and the populace will not trust a thing they do hence forth.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Fri 29 Jul - 10:08

Scotland Yard are going to walk into "the brick wall" and be TOTALLY SHOCKED at the first lines of enquiry the 48questions Kate refused to answer - David Cameron has his butt on the line, Politically we may not all agree of his views but I do not for one minute beleive he would take the RISK when so many other little ones are still missing and 3,5mill in the kitty. The clock is ticking and we just know it when we have another "sighting" - the pink ponce shot himself in his athletes foot on this one!!

Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 29 Jul - 10:27

Karen wrote:Scotland Yard are going to walk into "the brick wall" and be TOTALLY SHOCKED at the first lines of enquiry the 48questions Kate refused to answer - David Cameron has his butt on the line, Politically we may not all agree of his views but I do not for one minute beleive he would take the RISK when so many other little ones are still missing and 3,5mill in the kitty. The clock is ticking and we just know it when we have another "sighting" - the pink ponce shot himself in his athletes foot on this one!!

Unless the gruesome twosome are arrested.... will we actually be privy to what Scotland Yard concludes? They have said their findings will not be made public after all. Why is that I wonder? Millions of pounds have been donated to the gruesome twosome's Fund for their (cough) "search," and so I find this early indication by NSY rather alarming. Having said that it was made before Stephenson and Yates resigned, so here's hoping any potential for a cover up has been whooshed along with them! Look into mine eyes... 782309
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Look into mine eyes... Empty contact lenses

Post  tigger Fri 29 Jul - 14:13

Somehow I don't think you can hide a coloboma with any contact lens! Contact lenses, although they come in different colours, are transparent! You see, they have to be to let in the light. The coloboma is an extension of the pupil which can fill almost the whole of the iris - therefore the whole contact lens covering the iris has to be transparent. Black iris (and by extension black coloboma) stay black under the contact lens.
By the way, it appears to be next to impossible to remove such a mark.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down