Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cystic Fibrosis Charity fundraiser

Go down

Cystic Fibrosis Charity fundraiser Empty Cystic Fibrosis Charity fundraiser

Post  Guest Sun 31 Jul - 1:59

http://www.mycharity.ie/event/laura-jane_nealons_event/

Hey Guys,

Thanks for visiting my personal fundraising page. The Build4life / Cystic Fibrosis charity is a very worthy cause and I would very much appreciate your support in helping me to raise funds for this charity.

Please read a few words about the charity that I have chosen to support below. You can donate using the "sponsor me now" button below via credit or debit card. You can be assured that your transaction on the mycharity.ie website is very secure. You will automatically receive an e-mail from me thanking you for your support, and acknowledging the amount of your donation. Any donation no matter how small is hugely appreciated.

Many thanks in advance for your support,

laura-Jane

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Cystic Fibrosis Charity fundraiser Empty Re: Cystic Fibrosis Charity fundraiser

Post  Guest Sun 31 Jul - 2:00

About my charity

Build4life / Cystic Fibrosis

Build4Life/Cystic Fibrosis was founded by friends and family of Cystic Fibrosis Patients in Cork and Kerry. Ireland has the highest rate of CF in the world but we had no dedicated facilties in Munster. This year's aim for Build4Life is to raise €2 million to build a dedicated Children's Unit in the Cork University Hospital. We are appealing to organisations, schools, businesses and individuals to organise a fund raising event or make a donation to raise vital funds for Cystic Fibrosis. Thank you for your support! Follow us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Build4Life4KidsCystic-Fibrosis/102121686530009?sk=wall
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Jul - 2:01

Build4life / Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic Fibrosis Charity fundraiser Untitl10
Organisation ID CHY18176
Overview of Build4life / Cystic Fibrosis
Build4Life/Cystic Fibrosis was founded by friends and family of Cystic Fibrosis Patients in Cork and Kerry. Ireland has the highest rate of CF in the world but we had no dedicated facilties in Munster. This year's aim for Build4Life is to raise €2 million to build a dedicated Children's Unit in the Cork University Hospital. We are appealing to organisations, schools, businesses and individuals to organise a fund raising event or make a donation to raise vital funds for Cystic Fibrosis. Thank you for your support!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Jul - 2:05

IF anyone can please donate to this very worthy charity I would appreciate it. My nephew has CF and has to spend an awful lot of time in hospital because of his condition. But with the hospitals over here there isnt enough rooms for CF patients as they have to be in isolation most of the time because of fear of cross infections which could be life threatening.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum