Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alleged sighting of Madeleine in India

+3
fred
kitti
Badboy
7 posters

Go down

Alleged sighting of Madeleine in India Empty Alleged sighting of Madeleine in India

Post  Panda Sat 10 Sep - 10:44

DNA test for girl in India who looks like Madeleine

Alleged sighting of Madeleine in India G101020mccann-426--128756690150183400
Tourists in Leh claim daughter of French/Belgian couple is missing Madeleine McCann

By Eliot Sefton
LAST UPDATED 12:46 PM, JULY 28, 2011Share

EDITOR'S UPDATE: Since this item was posted, a
spokesman for the McCann family played down the report, saying there
was "nothing to suggest that this is a breakthrough." And in India a
regional police chief said he was not aware of the sighting.

Indian police have taken DNA swabs from
the daughter of a French/Belgian couple in the northern city of Leh
after tourists alleged that she is in fact Madeleine McCann,
the girl who disappeared from a holiday apartment in Portugal four
years ago.

The girl was spotted by a British tourist last weekend, who was
reportedly backed up by other tourists. At one point, according to the Daily Mail, an American tourist attempted to take the girl
from her parents, a Belgian man and French woman, who insist the girl is theirs.

Private investigators hired by Madeleine’s parents, Gerry and Kate,
are in contact with the police and are awaiting the results of the DNA
test.

Madeleine would now be eight years old. The McCann's spokesman
Clarence Mitchell said: "Our private investigators are aware of the
reports from India over the weekend about a possible sighting of
Madeleine. We are liaising with the Indian authorities over the
incident and await the results of the DNA test." Alleged sighting of Madeleine in India Darkerbullet

Filed under: Made

Read more: http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/82318,people,news,dna-test-for-girl-in-india-who-looks-like-madeleine-mccann-gives-gerry-and-kate-new-hope-in-search#ixzz1XXbc4xzp

"The McCann's spokesman
Clarence Mitchell said: "Our private investigators are aware of the
reports from India over the weekend about a possible sighting of
Madeleine. We are liaising with the Indian authorities over the
incident and await the results of the DNA test."

How could Clarence make such a remark when he knew there was no DNA sample of Madeleine available.!!!!! Alleged sighting of Madeleine in India Darkerbullet
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Alleged sighting of Madeleine in India Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alleged sighting of Madeleine in India Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Alleged sighting of Madeleine in India Empty Re: Alleged sighting of Madeleine in India

Post  Badboy Sat 10 Sep - 10:55

IS THIS OLD NEWS?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Alleged sighting of Madeleine in India Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alleged sighting of Madeleine in India Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Alleged sighting of Madeleine in India Empty Re: Alleged sighting of Madeleine in India

Post  fred Sat 10 Sep - 10:57

Badboy wrote:IS THIS OLD NEWS?

Yes it was a few weeks ago. The chief of police in the town has since said that he hadn't heard anything about it, as it was never reported to him.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 10 Sep - 11:26

Yes, I only reproduced it to highlight CM"s comment. I think there are a few old News Items here now because there is little else to discuss. Alleged sighting of Madeleine in India 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 10 Sep - 15:51

When you think back about it now....how ridiculous does it sound.

What normal person would try to accost a child in a street?

What normal police in any country would actually believe this bullshit?

What normal country would ask for identification that the child is YOURS?

What normal police force would take a child for DNA testing?

There are only three sub normal people in this equasion...trying to convince the gullible off this tripe.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 10 Sep - 16:08

kitti wrote:When you think back about it now....how ridiculous does it sound.

Some Chav twat did that to my daughter in Spain, she ended up with a scratched face, this was at the height of the feeding frenzy!!!

None!!

None

None

There are only three sub normal people in this equasion...trying to convince the gullible off this tripe.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 10 Sep - 16:29

My god fred, how awful for you.

Theirs only two people to blame for this and that's the mccanns.....by encouraging people to do so.

I really believe that if this frenzy carries on someone will get hurt or even killed because the mccanns have not put a stop to it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 10 Sep - 16:34

fred wrote:
kitti wrote:When you think back about it now....how ridiculous does it sound.

Some Chav twat did that to my daughter in Spain, she ended up with a scratched face, this was at the height of the feeding frenzy!!!

None!!

None

None

The fact that CM suggested he was waiting for the DNA results truly makes you wonder how he can keep getting jobs and have influence in the Press .

I hope one day the b*****y lot of them get their comeuppance for the drivel they keep expecting us to beleive and Murdoch will sell all his U.K.
Papers and the rest of the Tabloids give us ccredit for having some common sense.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 10 Sep - 17:02

kitti wrote:My god fred, how awful for you.

Theirs only two people to blame for this and that's the mccanns.....by encouraging people to do so.

I really believe that if this frenzy carries on someone will get hurt or even killed because the McCanns have not put a stop to it.

You are right Kitti, it's pathetic. If anyone with a mg of sense, actually sat back and read even part of the files or thought about it in a serious way they would see it was total and utter bullshit. The media stirred up xenophobic hatred from day one, it was and still is a huge joke of how the McCanns manipulated the population, of course with a huge amount of help from people like Lorraine Kelly, Fiona Phillips and every other so called journalist (coff, coff!), this story will run and run, unless someone has the balls to actually say something. The tabloids have made money hand over fist from this and obviously they won't stop until they have to. My daughter looks nothing like Madeleine, ask Keela on here, she has seen her, but there was such a frenzy in the weeks after she went missing, that any blonde child of around 4 (mine was 5 then) was in the firing line for being grabbed/and/or photographed. Is that right? Is that a correct way for the parents of missing children to behave, to encourage vigilante attacks on small girls (or in one case in Croatia, a boy!) It isn't right, it so upsetting and so wrong.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 10 Sep - 22:44

fred i think its disgusting what happened with your daughter , i remember being on holiday in spain just after maddie went and in the hotel there was some photo taking of kids or child ? missed it tbh but there was a lot of shouting and swearing by one dad , tell you what nobody would take any pics of my kids , also all these baby pics some nutters still believe maddie looks like she did at 4 a child will get snatched or hurt tbh im suprised it hasnt already happened , lets hope the review stops all this
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat 10 Sep - 23:12

fred wrote:
kitti wrote:My god fred, how awful for you.

I really believe that if this frenzy carries on someone will get hurt or even killed because the McCanns have not put a stop to it.

You are right Kitti, it's pathetic. If anyone with a mg of sense, actually sat back and read even part of the files or thought about it in a serious way they would see it was total and utter bullshit. The media stirred up xenophobic hatred from day one, it was and still is a huge joke of how the McCanns manipulated the population, of course with a huge amount of help from people like Lorraine Kelly, Fiona Phillips and every other so called journalist (coff, coff!), this story will run and run, unless someone has the balls to actually say something. The tabloids have made money hand over fist from this and obviously they won't stop until they have to. My daughter looks nothing like Madeleine, ask Keela on here, she has seen her, but there was such a frenzy in the weeks after she went missing, that any blonde child of around 4 (mine was 5 then) was in the firing line for being grabbed/and/or photographed. Is that right? Is that a correct way for the parents of missing children to behave, to encourage vigilante attacks on small girls (or in one case in Croatia, a boy!) It isn't right, it so upsetting and so wrong.

Couldn't agree more fred. You've had first hand experience of this madness and must have been a horrible experience for you and your daughter. We have to get through to these mindless idiots who are chasing after little children, scaring them, taking photos of them and even trying to grab them from their parents, otherwise its only a matter of time before a child will get badly hurt.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  DONNA2512 Sun 11 Sep - 9:13

In the days after Madeleine disappeared I was out with my dd who is the same age as Madeleine would have been. She was being a little bit awkward and I was coaxing her to come with me. She has autism as well so sometimes our interactions aren't necessarily typical I suppose I should explain. I was approached by two police officers who were obviously alerted to the fact this small blonde child was being coaxed away by a woman. It was all fine because of course my dd doesn't have the colobama but had never been approached before or since even though dd looks more like the aged photo of Madeleine than she ever did as a tot.
DONNA2512
DONNA2512

Number of posts : 10
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 11 Sep - 9:25

DONNA2512 wrote:In the days after Madeleine disappeared I was out with my dd who is the same age as Madeleine would have been. She was being a little bit awkward and I was coaxing her to come with me. She has autism as well so sometimes our interactions aren't necessarily typical I suppose I should explain. I was approached by two police officers who were obviously alerted to the fact this small blonde child was being coaxed away by a woman. It was all fine because of course my dd doesn't have the colobama but had never been approached before or since even though dd looks more like the aged photo of Madeleine than she ever did as a tot.

Hi Donna,

Although it must have been embarassing for you, it was good that the Police paid attention. Alleged sighting of Madeleine in India Icon_flower
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  DONNA2512 Sun 11 Sep - 9:36

I didn't mind being approached at all tbh but was just illustrating there was a fair bit of hysteria going on as it was only two or three days after the disappearance and we were in northern England.The same scenario of dd not wanting to accompany me and me coaxing her on has happened countless times since but we have managed not to attract the attention of any police officers or any well meaning general public thank goodness.
DONNA2512
DONNA2512

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 11 Sep - 9:49

DONNA2512 wrote:I didn't mind being approached at all tbh but was just illustrating there was a fair bit of hysteria going on as it was only two or three days after the disappearance and we were in northern England.The same scenario of dd not wanting to accompany me and me coaxing her on has happened countless times since but we have managed not to attract the attention of any police officers or any well meaning general public thank goodness.

I"m surprised the Police approached you in the U.K., if it was because they suspected your Daughter might have been Madeleine, the chances of her
being in the U.K. would be pretty remote. Alleged sighting of Madeleine in India 25346 Maybe it was a reaction to the "abduction" of Madeleine which made them extra vigilant.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  DONNA2512 Sun 11 Sep - 10:01

Yes that was my thinking, if it was Madeleine then it was more than unlikely I'd have her out and about at the seaside when she went missing from Portugal days earlier. They were definitely questioning whether she was Madeleine because they wanted a look at her eyes so the colobama which is now a fleck and not noticeable was definitely seen as very significant then.
DONNA2512
DONNA2512

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 11 Sep - 10:23

DONNA2512 wrote:Yes that was my thinking, if it was Madeleine then it was more than unlikely I'd have her out and about at the seaside when she went missing from Portugal days earlier. They were definitely questioning whether she was Madeleine because they wanted a look at her eyes so the colobama which is now a fleck and not noticeable was definitely seen as very significant then.

Crikey, what a coincidence that your Daughter had a colobama !!!! Yes, Madeleine"s disappearance caused a worldwide search, quite unprecedented
and after more than 4 years I think the McCanns must accept the probability that she is no longer alive and concentrate on the emotional welfare of the twins. They are old enough now to see the publicity their Parents are getting and how often they are away from Home travelling around the World to
be interviewed, seeing their Sister"s photo in Newspapers and on the T.V.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down