Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Abduction. Lisa Irwin, 10 months old

+23
Panda
matthew
wjk
LJC
Autumn
margaret
AnnaEsse
chrissie
Justiceforallkids
Dimsie
mara thon
jay2001
jejune
jeanmonroe
Lillyofthevalley
ann_chovey
A_T
jinvta
Karen
tanszi
Keela
malena stool
kitti
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Another Abduction.  Lisa Irwin, 10 months old - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Abduction. Lisa Irwin, 10 months old

Post  chrissie Mon 17 Oct - 13:36

margaret wrote:
chrissie wrote:

Deborah Bradley fears: ‘If they arrest me, people are going to stop looking for her’

“Please think of Lisa,’’ Bradley said. “She needs her family, and they need her.’’

Both of those quotes have been uttered by the McCanns.

Not looking good is it?

Hi Margaret, not it's not. So many similarities in this case.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
Another Abduction.  Lisa Irwin, 10 months old - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Abduction.  Lisa Irwin, 10 months old - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Another Abduction.  Lisa Irwin, 10 months old - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Abduction. Lisa Irwin, 10 months old

Post  mara thon Mon 17 Oct - 14:00

Far too many similarities, story changes, same phrasing, not good at all.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Another Abduction.  Lisa Irwin, 10 months old - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Abduction.  Lisa Irwin, 10 months old - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Mon 17 Oct - 14:15

Little Lisa's disappearance appears to be as much a mystery as that of Madeleine, and the similarities, including what the family say, are becoming very obvious. I wonder if Lisa's parents have any hot-shot lawyers ready to pounce on anybody who uses the word 'mystery' in connection with her disappearance - remember how C-R tried to tell TB that calling Madeleine's disappearance a mystery was an actionable libel?

I still hope Lisa will turn up safe and well, whatever the reason behind her disappearance. It could still be that she's alive and virtually unharmed, whether she was abducted or not, we just don't know. If properly cared for, I think a baby would suffer less if taken from her family that a child of Madeleine's age; if she wasn't abducted it doesn't necessarily mean she's dead, there could be other reasons behind all this. Whatever the truth, it's only about two weeks since she went missing, long enough I know for something awful to have happened to her but not so long that it's almost a certainty.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Mon 17 Oct - 14:34

Admitting to being drunk is, imo, a smoke screen of sorts. Yes, she could be accused of being neglectful of her child if she is in charge of three children and drunk, but neglect may not stick if its an 'abduction' - then its someone else's fault.

I would still charge her with neglect. Not only can children not be properly supervised by two parents who are drunk, but, we are told, she was there all on her own. It would be bad enough if two parents were there and drunk, but one parent in charge and drunk is serious neglect in my book. She would be unable to properly administer help to her children if help was needed, such as medicine, bed changing etc. She would be unable to drive her children to the doctor/hospital should something have happened to one of them because she would be over the limit. She may be unable to make a phone call properly in that drunken state. She may have even fallen over herself and knocked herself senseless, leaving the children to fend for themselves completely. Indeed she would be unable to deal with any situation properly that arose if intoxicated.

Also, being drunk is a good excuse for not hearing the 'abductor'. The police say this person must have climbed through a window and walked across the house. Is this a one-storey house? Were there floorboards that may have creeked? So many questions, but she seems to be saying the police reconstruction was louder than the abductor's. I don't think so somehow. Sometimes alcohol is a good get-out as an innocent explanation for what you did or did not do, see, or hear.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 17 Oct - 15:19

Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 17 Oct - 15:29

Very interesting JFAK, thanks.

Just read this on Twitter:

w_nicht weissnicht
#LisaIrwin //Bradley: "She was sleeping. I don't have a problem with me having adult time." #mccann wanted enjoy some adult time too..
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Uncanny Another Abduction.  Lisa Irwin, 10 months old - Page 3 303636

chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 17 Oct - 16:59

Best case scenario here is a money making hoax-many similarities to the mccanns here but there is still hope that lisa is safe somewhere,the biggest clue to the police will be the three missing phones taken from the family home....

In the tv interview the father said when he arrived home from work that he checked in on the boys & that "we" checked in on the baby....

Seen somewhere that in a police reconstruction,a policeman got stuck in the window...

I cant help wonder if the mccanns will be mentioned by the irwins if this story is going the way it looks
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 17 Oct - 17:30

matthew wrote:Best case scenario here is a money making hoax-many similarities to the mccanns here but there is still hope that lisa is safe somewhere,the biggest clue to the police will be the three missing phones taken from the family home....

In the tv interview the father said when he arrived home from work that he checked in on the boys & that "we" checked in on the baby....

Seen somewhere that in a police reconstruction,a policeman got stuck in the window...

I cant help wonder if the mccanns will be mentioned by the irwins if this story is going the way it looks

More similarities. In the McCann case, it was shown that the opening of Madeleine's bedroom window would have been too narrow for an adult to climb through, even without having a small child to carry.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 17 Oct - 18:35

Justiceforallkids wrote:very intresting comments about this case

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/10/national-guard-join-search-for-baby.html

hmmm very interesting well found! Another Abduction.  Lisa Irwin, 10 months old - Page 3 307691

did you see this one....

Anonymous said...

There are several Facebook pages that are very active right now, and several commenters on at least one of the pages mentioned this site and Sara E.'s description of her personal experiences with Deborah Bradley. Most of the commenters on the FB pages are cheerleaders for both Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin. In fact, you are not usually allowed to say anything negative or even share an honest concern about the obvious holes in Baby Lisa's parents' stories without being attacked by other commenters and then reported to the page administrator(s) and/or Facebook. It's like Deborah and Jeremy already have "groupies," and it's freakin' creepy and bizarre to me. At first, I thought this was a lot like the Susan Smith case down here in SC, but now, it's beginning to remind me of the Casey Anthony circus.
Sun Oct 16, 06:56:00 AM EDT

Sound like anyone we know? Another Abduction.  Lisa Irwin, 10 months old - Page 3 847843
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon 17 Oct - 18:44

jay2001 wrote:I find it really strange that the UK media is largely ignoring this. Are they making comparisons too?

The Daily Mail did have an article on Wed 12/10 with 12 comments mostly from USA. Probably all the UK comments were too 'hot to handle'. Considering they also ignored the Casey Anthony case this is no surprise.

Our dreadful press won't publish anything that could cause the McCanns to feel uneasy or upset. We saw the same thing with the Casey Anthony case, there was naff all in the papers here despite it being one of the most high profile cases ever in the US. The public may well start to draw comparisons to this story if they got to read it therefore no editor in the UK would have the guts to risk getting wrong side of the McCs. This is one tragic case TM won't be hi-jacking for their own means and certainly won't be mentioning.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 18 Oct - 15:49

I am hoping that we will be kept up to date with this enquiry. Now that it is under the banner of daily news, this story may not be followed by many posters, which would be a shame.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 18 Oct - 16:47

LJC wrote:I am hoping that we will be kept up to date with this enquiry. Now that it is under the banner of daily news, this story may not be followed by many posters, which would be a shame.

I was interested as soon as I read the report, the Wife is suspect IMO and no News yet on the case so presume the baby is still missing.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 18 Oct - 22:48

Yes, shes still missing. Mother has admitted to drinking the night the child went missing & has now changed the time she put her to bed. Originally saying around 10pm now admitting it was earlier, iirc around 7ish. Why would she lie?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Wed 19 Oct - 10:57

Seen a news clip from the police stating that lisas parents have stopped co-operating with the police since about the 6th october,intriguing to me is the bigshot lawyer they have acquired....could be that its high profile & hes working f.o.c for them for the publicity....

Mostly the news about the details that have come out are through deborah directly to the media...the polygraph fail,the discrepencies in timeline 10.30pm to 6.40pm-nearly 4 hours! even stating the police have put it to her about phone pings from the missing mobiles & that she likes her adult time to get drunk to the point of blacking out....very adult

Seen this case referred to as similar to another in america involving a baby called sabrina
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Wed 19 Oct - 14:11

A high-profile attorney, with offices in New York and Italy who is now representing a Missouri couple searching for their missing 10-month-old daughter, is refusing to divulge who is paying for his services while insisting his clients are innocent of any wrongdoing.

Joe Tacopina, a former New York City prosecutor who represented the prime suspect in Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba, confirmed to FoxNews.com early Tuesday that he is not working pro bono while representing Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin in the search for Lisa Irwin, who has been missing since Oct. 4.
Related Video

Missing Baby's Mother Says She Take Medications

Dr. Marc Siegel reacts on 'America Live'
Related Video

Lisa Irwin's Parents Answer Tough Questions

Searching for Baby Lisa
Related Video

Baby Lisa's Parents Change Their Story

Megyn sits down with Lisa Irwin's family

Related Stories
Missouri National Guard Joins Search for Missing Baby Lisa Irwin as Mother Admits She Was Drunk on Night of Disappearance

Tacopina declined to indicate how much he is being paid or by whom, but stressed that the Missouri couple -- who recently told Fox News they could not afford to pay their cellphone bills -- are cooperating with authorities in the case and are innocent of any wrongdoing.

"This is a mother's worst nightmare," Tacopina told a reporter following an appearance on Fox News. "There is absolutely no evidence pointing to their guilt."

Tacopina -- who has also represented late pop icon Michael Jackson, actor Lillo Brancato and an NYPD cop acquitted of raping a fashion executive -- traveled to Kansas City, Mo., on Monday to meet with Bradley and Irwin.

"In my mind, there is no question they had nothing to do with the disappearance of their little girl," Tacopina told reporters. "I'm optimistic and confident at the end of the day the truth will come out and speculation will be put to rest."

Stressing that the couple "has nothing to hide," Tacopina said he has advised the girl's parents to stop speaking to reporters.

"The goal is to find that baby girl," Tacopina said Tuesday.

Tacopina was joined by private investigator Bill Stanton during his appearance on Fox News. Stanton reiterated that a $100,000 reward for information leading to the girl or to a conviction remains in place. He also declined to indicate who is paying for his services.

Deborah Bradley's cousin, Michael Larette, has said that he and Lisa's parents chose Tacopina because he came highly recommended by several people, including Stanton, a New York-based private investigator who has been working with Bradley's family.

On Sunday, Missouri National Guard officials joined the search for Lisa Irwin as the girl's mother told Fox News she was drunk when the baby disappeared. Bradley told Fox News' Megyn Kelly on Sunday that she had "several glasses" of wine -- perhaps as many as 10 -- with a neighbor prior to the girl's disappearance.

Bradley also admitted she last saw her daughter at 6:40 p.m. local time on Oct. 4, not 10:30 p.m. as she had originally told investigators.

Bradley said it was possible she blacked out after drinking, but denied that anything could have happened to Lisa while she was drunk. She said she drank about twice a week when her children were asleep and denied having a drinking problem.

"I don't see the problem with me having grownup time," she told Kelly.

Authorities and FBI officials launched new searches for the girl on Monday, including the drainage of a nearby creek. Investigators also brought tracking dogs to the yard of the home where the girl's parents have been staying since she was reported missing.

Sean O'Brien, associate professor of law at University of Missouri-Kansas City, said it was difficult to read anything into Bradley's remarks about her drinking or about what police told her. But he said it was wise for the parents to hire a lawyer, and they likely should have done so earlier given what Bradley has said about police accusing her of being involved in the baby's disappearance.

"When the questioning becomes accusatory ... it's time to shut up and lawyer up," O'Brien said.

But O'Brien said that police remain the family's "best hope" of finding the baby, so Bradley would want to continue cooperating.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/18/high-profile-attorney-in-case-missing-missouri-girl-refuses-to-divulge-fee/#ixzz1bEV750gh

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/18/high-profile-attorney-in-case-missing-missouri-girl-refuses-to-divulge-fee/
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 19 Oct - 15:44

Thanks matthew, yes, I agree, this Lawyer is grandstanding because he spotted a high profile Press coverage of this case.The information
we are getting now makes it very probable the Mother is to blame. Be interesting to know how long it took to dispose of the body before
calling the Police.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Another Abduction.  Lisa Irwin, 10 months old - Page 3 Empty Cadaver Dogs detect scent of Death in Parents Bedroom

Post  gillyspot Fri 21 Oct - 20:46

Fox News of tonight

Snipped "DEVELOPING: Police cadaver dogs searching the home of missing 10-month-old Missouri girl Lisa Irwin have detected the scent of a dead body, according to a search warrant.
The search warrant, obtained by Fox News' "Justice with Judge Jeanine," says cadaver dogs detected the scent on the floor of the parents' bedroom"

http://www.mccannfiles.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=actual&linkpath=http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/matchkategerry.jpg&target=tlx_pic3uv6

Already posted but here are the dogs (watch the video shortly before the end)

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29537788/detail.html

Keela & Eddie?
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Fri 21 Oct - 20:59

< snipped >

Police dog smells scent of a dead body in Baby Lisa's parent's bedroom.

The scent of a deceased human being was smelt by police dogs on the floor of Baby Lisa's parent's bedroom, it has been revealed.

A cadaver dog got a 'positive hit' during a search on Monday at the home in Kansas City, Missouri, where the 11-month-old vanished two weeks ago.

A warrant issued to police to search the home in a 17-hour search on Wednesday, which has been made public today, revealed that search dogs had sensed the smell of death in the room.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2051903/Lisa-Irwin-missing-Cadaver-police-dog-smells-scent-dead-body-parents-bedroom.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Fri 21 Oct - 21:22

gillyspot wrote:
Fox News of tonight

Snipped "DEVELOPING: Police cadaver dogs searching the home of missing 10-month-old Missouri girl Lisa Irwin have detected the scent of a dead body, according to a search warrant.
The search warrant, obtained by Fox News' "Justice with Judge Jeanine," says cadaver dogs detected the scent on the floor of the parents' bedroom"

http://www.mccannfiles.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=actual&linkpath=http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/matchkategerry.jpg&target=tlx_pic3uv6

Already posted but here are the dogs (watch the video shortly before the end)

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29537788/detail.html

Keela & Eddie?

Quite possibly. Reporter doesn't know his dogs, they're Springer spaniels I believe.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Fri 21 Oct - 21:33

They are springers and the one that you can see clearly is liver and white (brown & white) and does look like Keela. You can only see the legs of the other dog.

I have bred springers in the past. Lovely dogs.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Fri 21 Oct - 22:05

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3