Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself

+6
Panda
HiDeHo
Angelique
Annabel
Bobsy
Colonel Fabien
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself Empty Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself

Post  Annabel Wed 12 Oct - 21:37

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself Empty Re: Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself

Post  HiDeHo Wed 12 Oct - 23:20

I have already started to compile those exact clips into a comparison video....I guess its time for me to go back and complete it! Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself 25346
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself Empty Re: Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself

Post  Angelique Wed 12 Oct - 23:29

Annabel

Many thanks for this link to "onlyinamerica".

I have been reading "himselfs" blog and agree with every word. I just wish I could say it "the way he does".

ETA I have long admired his graphics skills too!
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 13 Oct - 7:46

thanks annabel,

Like many, I have a high regard for himself but wish he and a couple of other bloggers were not so verbose......my attention span is not so
good these days. Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 13 Oct - 10:39

Panda wrote:thanks annabel,

Like many, I have a high regard for himself but wish he and a couple of other bloggers were not so verbose......my attention span is not so

I find that with some bloggers, my brain shuts down after a few sentences, because they tend to ramble on a bit. With Himself, I find it easier to read what he says because his writings seem to be to the point, without a whole lot of filling out and lengthy narrative. It's more bite-sized chunks than some, which I appreciate.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 13 Oct - 11:43

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:thanks annabel,

I find that with some bloggers, my brain shuts down after a few sentences, because they tend to ramble on a bit. With Himself, I find it easier to read what he says because his writings seem to be to the point, without a whole lot of filling out and lengthy narrative. It's more bite-sized chunks than some, which I appreciate.

I think one of the best is Dr. Roberts and Mike Hitchens, though he doesn"t post now, and of course, Spudgun.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Fri 14 Oct - 1:12

I could use some help...

I am trying to find a video of the McCanns claiming that to suggest Madeleine is dead will prevent people searching.

Appreciate any suggestions.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Fri 14 Oct - 1:48

HiDeHo

Just been reading this - it may be of use:

http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2010/04/blight-on-humanity-gerry-mccann.html

Scroll down a bit.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Fri 14 Oct - 6:46

sorry, mistake

Last edited by Annabel on Fri 14 Oct - 6:58; edited 1 time in total
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 14 Oct - 6:54

Thanks for that find Angelique :-

Without doubt, Madeleine will have suffered as a result of the negative
effect this book and DVD will have had on the search for her."

What is he talking about, how would he know whether Madeleine suffered? This is justifying Madeleine being included in their claim against
Amaral, but had to be withdrawn when it was remembered that Madeleine is a Ward of Court and the Parents no longer her Guardians.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Fri 14 Oct - 14:06

Thanks Angelique for your suggestion and for all the lovely comments you make!

I am still searching for the 'perfect' clip but Annabel's 'mistake' pointed me in the direction of Piers Morgen interview about the accusations of murder which I may use if I cant find another.

I have seen them claim so many times that to suggest Madeleine is dead prevents people from searching for Madeleine but do you think I can find a suitable clip when I need one!

This is the video I am using to compare...on 'Himselfs' page.

If anyone can suggest any other clips similar to those of the murderers featured in this video it would be really helpful.

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  himself Fri 14 Oct - 14:13

HiDeHo wrote:
I could use some help...

I am trying to find a video of the McCanns claiming that to suggest Madeleine is dead will prevent people searching.

Appreciate any suggestions.

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/15378231
himself
himself

Number of posts : 16
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Fri 14 Oct - 14:37

Thanks Himself!

While I was checking out some of the other videos I cam across this one which I have never seen before and wanted to share, not because it is relative to McCann's case but features another murderer and is only slightly off topic from Peterson/Smith that are featured in the video I am attempting to create.

'Aileen Wournos' uploaded this video the day before her execution in January 2007. The video is frightening in so many ways but particularly that the interviewer points out that she passed a psychological test the day before.

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Fri 14 Oct - 15:43

HiDeHo

You are most welcome.

I like to try and help in any way. Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself 25346
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 14 Oct - 16:10

hideho,

what about the one where Kate makes a televised appeal in Portugal for the "abductor" to return Madeleine to her Parents, even if they leave her somewhere where she can be found. That"s a good one, but I wouldn"t know how to find it. Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Fri 14 Oct - 16:15

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/15523017

Mr and Mrs McCann, who have always strongly denied the claims, launched a defamation case - saying they feared that if people believed their daughter was dead they would stop searching for her.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 14 Oct - 16:27

Thanks Annabel, your"e great at finding stuff, the Video I mean is Kate in a T.V. Studio in Portugal where she also speaks a bit of Portugese,
can you or anyone else remember it?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  himself Fri 14 Oct - 17:17

I shall watch it again momentarily. I say again because I watched both of Nick Broomfield's Aileen Wournos documentaries. As both you and the film note, she is quite insane. And I think out of both documentaries, the bit that stayed with me the most, was Nick Broomfield speaking outside the prison, at the time they were putting the woman to death, 'I cannot help feel that Texas is executing a woman that is clearly insane' or words to that effect.

But that's Texas for you, insanity holds no redemption for anyone, be it as a plea in defence, or a plea for clemency.

But as a plea in court, it is virtually worthless. To be declared unfit to stand is on par to Unicorn sightings. And it is this issue that gives me to write this, and this being my whole point. Firstly, let me paste a few previous words of mine.

Just one observation though before I move on.
If you are not familiar with the system, then I don't think you can possibly conceive just how difficult and how rare it is to be declared unfit to stand trial within the US justice system. So rare in fact, it would be like finding a church that didn't want your money.

This was in relation to Brian Mitchell, the bloke that was supposed to have kidnapped Elizabeth Smart. It sent up a huge red flag with me. Keeping it brief, and in my opinion. The Mormon Church, which for all intents and purposes is the State of Utah, had Mitchell declared unfit in order to stop him testifying. They kept him long enough and under conditions that I don't think we can begin to imagine, until he was no danger to them. Because by this time he would have testified that his granny came from Mars if asked.

This is the link from my post, I think you will still be able to smell the corruption even this late in the day.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/05/us/05smart.html

Justice! There ain't no such animal, I have a blog full of it, injustice that is, not t'other.

Speaking of blog fulls, Dani/Quadrille hosts an Elizabeth Smart blog, the exact name escapes me at present.

Regards
H

himself
himself

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  himself Fri 14 Oct - 17:26

Video blocked in the UK, not unusual for Ch4, we can watch their stuff on iplayer.
himself
himself

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Fri 14 Oct - 20:11

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Fabien Fri 14 Oct - 20:28

I noticed in the video "Why do killers speak out?" that Drew Peterson who murdered his wife spoke about her as being "spoiled". As a former prosecutor pointed out, these killers always speak of the victim in negative terms to make them look like the bad guy and themselves as the good guy. This reminds me of how the McCann and Healy families described Maddie. One member of the family said "she had her good days" and another "she could throw a tantrum". It was as if they thought Maddie deserved whatever happened to her. Disgusting.
Colonel Fabien
Colonel Fabien
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Fri 14 Oct - 20:44

Colonel Fabien wrote:I noticed in the video "Why do killers speak out?" that Drew Peterson who murdered his wife spoke about her as being "spoiled". As a former prosecutor pointed out, these killers always speak of the victim in negative terms to make them look like the bad guy and themselves as the good guy. This reminds me of how the McCann and Healy families described Maddie. One member of the family said "she had her good days" and another "she could throw a tantrum". It was as if they thought Maddie deserved whatever happened to her. Disgusting.

Oh Colonel Fabien, yes Madeleine could be a handful with her tuppenceworths and her attentiom seeking with the monster games and her colic and her screaming. Reminds me somehow of our own dear daughter, what a handful she was as a baby, todler small child and teenager. Difference is she celebrated her 49th birthday this year.
And up to giving birth to her I had never even held a baby/child so had no experience whatsoever let alone a close supportive family to bail me out at the first hiccup.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 14 Oct - 21:20

Thanks Annabel but it"s not the one. I think the one I saw, Kate was on her own, seemed to be in a Portugese T.V. Station. As I say, she
makes an appeal to the "abductor" to return Madeleine to her Family, leave her in a safe place where she can be found, and repeats in
Portugese .

I see in the Sandra interview she is still maintaining the Window was open and shutters up even though by this time it had been confirmed
the shutter wasn"t opened.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 14 Oct - 21:38

Panda wrote:

Thanks Annabel but it"s not the one. I think the one I saw, Kate was on her own, seemed to be in a Portugese T.V. Station. As I say, she
makes an appeal to the "abductor" to return Madeleine to her Family, leave her in a safe place where she can be found, and repeats in
Portugese .

I see in the Sandra interview she is still maintaining the Window was open and shutters up even though by this time it had been confirmed

This one? The Portuguese bit seems to have been cut. Embedding disabled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ5gpCfAdjs
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 14 Oct - 22:04

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

Portugese .

This one? The Portuguese bit seems to have been cut. Embedding disabled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ5gpCfAdjs

Well done AnnaEsse Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself 307691 Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself 307691 Who Does This Remind You Of?/Himself 307691

Yes, the Portuigese bit has been cut out, I remember her saying "Por Favor".!!

Notice how she says "We need our Madeleine, our Madeleine needs us"..........how many times has she said that !!!! I bet a psychiatrist
could analyse that, To me it seems like a part of her life is gone but no acceptance of blame, it"s the Abductors fault .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next