Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby's Mom: I Was Drunk When Lisa Vanished

Go down

Baby's Mom: I Was Drunk When Lisa Vanished Empty Baby's Mom: I Was Drunk When Lisa Vanished

Post  milly Sat 22 Oct - 0:45

Baby's Mom: I Was Drunk When Lisa Vanished
Family gets big-shot lawyer
By Matt Cantor, Newser Staff

Posted Oct 18, 2011 2:42 PM CDT

(Newser) – The mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin was drinking when her 10-month-old disappeared, she told the Today show—“enough to be drunk,” she said. Deborah Bradley drinks a few times a week, she told Fox News, but only once her kids are in bed. “I don’t see the problem in me having my grown-up time,” she said. But we may not be hearing much more from her: Her family’s new high-profile lawyer, former New York prosecutor Joe Tacopina, has told the parents not to talk to the media.

Bradley has already raised a “gigantic red flag” in chats with reporters, a former FBI agent tells the Kansas City Star: The Today show says she reported putting Lisa to bed four hours earlier than she told police. She has also told the media that she failed a lie-detector test. But Tacopina, who represented suspect Joran Van der Sloot in the Natalee Holloway case, says “there are going to be discrepancies, but there were absolutely no discrepancies that have caused police to take any action.

http://www.newser.com/story/131265/deborah-bradley-i-was-drunk-when-lisa-irwin-went-missing.html
milly
milly
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1604
Warning :
Baby's Mom: I Was Drunk When Lisa Vanished Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Baby's Mom: I Was Drunk When Lisa Vanished Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down