Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How low can you go... check your LIKES on Facebook /Thepottingshedder

+2
meirou
Annabel
6 posters

Go down

How low can you go... check your LIKES on Facebook /Thepottingshedder Empty How low can you go... check your LIKES on Facebook /Thepottingshedder

Post  Annabel Wed 9 Nov - 15:50

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
How low can you go... check your LIKES on Facebook /Thepottingshedder Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How low can you go... check your LIKES on Facebook /Thepottingshedder Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

How low can you go... check your LIKES on Facebook /Thepottingshedder Empty Re: How low can you go... check your LIKES on Facebook /Thepottingshedder

Post  meirou Wed 9 Nov - 17:01

I was wondering literally 2 days ago why I was suddenly receiving news feed from that page. I thought I must have joined it a while ago for the laughs but couldn't remember when. This explains everything. Conniving little toe rags.
meirou
meirou

Number of posts : 7
Warning :
How low can you go... check your LIKES on Facebook /Thepottingshedder Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How low can you go... check your LIKES on Facebook /Thepottingshedder Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

How low can you go... check your LIKES on Facebook /Thepottingshedder Empty Re: How low can you go... check your LIKES on Facebook /Thepottingshedder

Post  NordicInKent Thu 10 Nov - 20:16

I've been a background lurker so far but since I saw this I had to finally register and vent my disgust. I would never click the like button on the official facebook page but I do sometimes go there for a "larf". And I did so about three days ago, happened to notice that this time it looked like that I could add comments and hey presto, for my disbelief I noticed that I now was indeed a member of the official page. I just couldn't understand how it had happened.

At the same night I also noticed that a page called "Abduction is only an assumption" had vanished and this was a page that I was indeed a member of. So now having seen The Potting Shed blog I understand the link between the vanished page and my being added on the official page. And god I'm livid about this - can anyone advice how to report this activity as scam? I reported the page itself as scam but I can't find a way to report "individual harvesting".

Apologies for possible incoherent text but I'm so pissed off that could spit feathers.
NordicInKent
NordicInKent

Female
Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Thu 10 Nov - 20:32

Have just read that unofficial fb pages have been addedto the site without request.So if you are a member of any maddie site you are added.WHAT CAN BE DONE? How low can you go... check your LIKES on Facebook /Thepottingshedder 157799
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 11 Nov - 8:24

I am not a FB user but does this mean that FB pages that were critical of the parents have disappeared into the ether and any members have now been absorbed into a pro parent page? If so it seems yet another step towards silencing critics this time through underhand means.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 11 Nov - 15:18

thats a good question Chris id like to know the answer to that too.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down