Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry!

+36
HiDeHo
maebee
Annabel
Badboy
pennylane
jay2001
marxman
Colonel Fabien
margaret
tanszi
Me
dazedandconfused
Lioned
Justiceforallkids
dutchclogs
Chris
blossom45
chrissie
contrary
Keela
ann_chovey
mummy45
mulberry babe
Lillyofthevalley
halfamo
Thistledown
Nic
wjk
almostgothic
NoStone
interested
the slave
gillyspot
xtina
Wintabells
nospinnaker
40 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry! - Page 8 Empty Re: Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry!

Post  wjk Wed 23 Nov - 15:21

Leveson falling for all their guff!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry! - Page 8 Empty Re: Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry!

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 15:22

wjk wrote:Leveson falling for all their guff!!

i bet on that night almost 5 years ago whatever did happen that they would be where they are now!!!!!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 23 Nov - 15:23

Did I hear right they also got money (damages) from the NotW for the diary publication?
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 23 Nov - 15:24

What did Gerry just say about NOTW? They were going to write a positive piece about them, having a go at Portuguese police??
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Wed 23 Nov - 15:24

JEEEEESUS

Saturdays are important to Gerry, that's our only family time. God they make me puke.
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 93
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 23 Nov - 15:25

Chris wrote:Did I hear right they also got money (damages) from the NotW for the diary publication?

Yep
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 15:25

they spoke to gerrys mum??????? ohhhhhhhh
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed 23 Nov - 15:25

almostgothic wrote:From Twitter:

RealHumptyB Humpty Bumpty
For the record. Today is the first time #McCanns have lied on oath. #McCann #Leveson
4 minutes ago

Well, it's the first time they've lied under oath in the UK.

They've achieved that honour already in Portugal in their action against Amaral.
Me
Me
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 79
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 23 Nov - 15:26

wjk wrote:What did Gerry just say about NOTW? They were going to write a positive piece about them, having a go at Portuguese police??

That's what he said.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 15:26

i hate the way he keeps saying about maddie being safe they didnt care if she was safe!!!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Wed 23 Nov - 15:27

You know, the hypocrisy from this pair is unreal.

It's not okay for a photo of Madeleine to be printed in the paper as they hadn't provided it. but Kate can go on about the wean's private parts in her book.

I wonder how Madeleine would feel about that if she miraculously appeared some years later.

Don't know if I can watch any more of this.
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 23 Nov - 15:27

India now - Gerry is forgetting Clarrie was the one speaking out about DNA tests etc.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 15:27

hahahhahahahah arre we the sluths? lol
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Wed 23 Nov - 15:28

Gerry is using this inquiry as a platform to state his case and dispel the 'amateur sleuth' rumours all over the web.
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Wed 23 Nov - 15:29

Justiceforallkids wrote:hahahhahahahah arre we the sluths? lol

Yep Carly think he most definitely means us and our ilk - the non-believers lol
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed 23 Nov - 15:30

Chris wrote:India now - Gerry is forgetting Clarrie was the one speaking out about DNA tests etc.

What about the pair releasing details of Maddie's colomba against PJ advice?

Wouldn't that alert the captor as well?
Me
Me
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Wed 23 Nov - 15:31

You can see the court clerks in the background kinda looking at each other as if to say 'heard it sherbet'
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 23 Nov - 15:32

So will Leveson pick up on the Brooks/Cameroon link in getting a review given his remit to look at Media/Political links?
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 15:32

is it me or does gerry look really pale today??? he actully looks old and worn down imo he is almost grey like in the face i have to say he doesnt look well

Last edited by Justiceforallkids on Wed 23 Nov - 15:32; edited 1 time in total
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 23 Nov - 15:32

Me wrote:
Chris wrote:India now - Gerry is forgetting Clarrie was the one speaking out about DNA tests etc.

Or their private dicks announcing she was in a lair in the hills near PDL
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 23 Nov - 15:33

Thistledown wrote:Gerry is using this inquiry as a platform to state his case and dispel the 'amateur sleuth' rumours all over the web.
Agree 100%
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed 23 Nov - 15:35

wjk wrote:
Thistledown wrote:Gerry is using this inquiry as a platform to state his case and dispel the 'amateur sleuth' rumours all over the web.
Agree 100%

And doing badly becuase they have given nothing which adds to their story and they have provided nothing new which will give them the complete exoneration they crave.

Last edited by Me on Wed 23 Nov - 15:40; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Nic Wed 23 Nov - 15:35

I can't believe that Gerry mentioned the Mail's "contempt for Madeleine and her safety" re the India sighting! I had to play that back a couple of times to make sure I'd heard correctly.
Nic
Nic

Female
Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Wed 23 Nov - 15:36

chrissie wrote:
Me wrote:

Or their private dicks announcing she was in a lair in the hills near PDL

Exactly Chrissie, but anyone who's followed the case will see right through their BS
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Wed 23 Nov - 15:37

Sir Christoper and Lady Catherine ffs.

Who???
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next