Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry!

+36
HiDeHo
maebee
Annabel
Badboy
pennylane
jay2001
marxman
Colonel Fabien
margaret
tanszi
Me
dazedandconfused
Lioned
Justiceforallkids
dutchclogs
Chris
blossom45
chrissie
contrary
Keela
ann_chovey
mummy45
mulberry babe
Lillyofthevalley
halfamo
Thistledown
Nic
wjk
almostgothic
NoStone
interested
the slave
gillyspot
xtina
Wintabells
nospinnaker
40 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry! - Page 4 Empty Re: Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry!

Post  Guest Wed 23 Nov - 13:58

I don't think I'll be able to watch but to those of you with a stronger constitution I wish you well. If you have cats, remove them to a place of safety so that they don't get kicked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry! - Page 4 Empty Re: Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry!

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 13:59

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I don't think I'll be able to watch but to those of you with a stronger constitution I wish you well. If you have cats, remove them to a place of safety so that they don't get kicked.

awwwww my cat boots is on my bed right now sleeping and snoring id never kick her on accoount of the mcanns it ist her fault they are neglecting liars lol
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 14:01

oh my my my it just switched to gerry and kate they are about to be on!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 14:05

BOTH gerry and kate are speaking
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 14:13

here we are abd they just swore they are telling the truth!!!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 23 Nov - 14:14

Here we go!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 23 Nov - 14:14

Here they come! Swearing on the bible Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry! - Page 4 49091

No thunderbolts....
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 23 Nov - 14:15

She looks a ruff as me! Dear god!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 14:15

margaret wrote:Here they come! Swearing on the bible Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry! - Page 4 49091

No thunderbolts....

geeezz
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 14:16

here comes the ehhh and ums lol
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  contrary Wed 23 Nov - 14:17

I feel sick Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry! - Page 4 477442
contrary
contrary
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 14:17

oh dear gerry just said it was not helpful to have maddie in the public eye!!!!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 23 Nov - 14:17

Well I watched 5 minutes of it, and heard the word 'abduction' used three times already.

Says all I need to know really!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 23 Nov - 14:17

this guy talking to them now, walked in with them earlier. Who is he?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 14:18

Justiceforallkids wrote:oh dear gerry just said it was not helpful to have maddie in the public eye!!!!!!!

negative about her????????????????
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 14:18

gerry just admitted he doesnt like being in the public eye lol
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 14:19

kate looks like she doesnt want to be there
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 23 Nov - 14:19

Justiceforallkids wrote:oh dear gerry just said it was not helpful to have maddie in the public eye!!!!!!!

I can watch it but haven't got any sound. How could he honestly say that ?!?!
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 14:20

maddies saftey like he cam talk about that!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Wed 23 Nov - 14:20

Just turned it on to see instant nose scratch and boy G sounds nervous as fook!!
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 93
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  contrary Wed 23 Nov - 14:20

Kate PLEASE place both hands on the table!
contrary
contrary
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 14:20

chrissie wrote:

I can watch it but haven't got any sound. How could he honestly say that ?!?!

i swear thats what he said others can confirm it
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Wed 23 Nov - 14:21

No mention of the tapas member calling This Morning then??
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 93
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 23 Nov - 14:22

Thistledown wrote:Just turned it on to see instant nose scratch and boy G sounds nervous as fook!!
He does, deosn't he! Wobbly voice going on there! Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry! - Page 4 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 23 Nov - 14:23

wjk wrote:
Thistledown wrote:Just turned it on to see instant nose scratch and boy G sounds nervous as fook!!
He does, deosn't he! Wobbly voice going on there! Gerry appearing tomorrow on Leveson Inquiry! - Page 4 294124

can you confirm that he basically said it was not good to have maddie in the public eye? its late here so i could have missheard but i swear thats what he said or words to that effect
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next