Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

+7
kathybelle
dazedandconfused
cass
Bobsy
ann_chovey
Justiceforallkids
NoStone
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 Empty Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  dutchclogs Sun 27 Nov - 18:03

Justiceforallkids wrote:
pennylane wrote:Kathy what an excellent e-mail summary to the BBC! The contents were well thought out and courteous, which is more than I can say for those obnoxious presenters Vine and Mishkov.

Well done and a big thank you! omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 83453

you know what i dont understand penny??? why do everybody say that kate is attractive?? i dont think she is and i never have that does not make me jealous of her i just find her not attractive especally her weird expressions

Yes to a blind man she is omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 294124 I saw her on tv a few days a go she looked dreadful but not as bad as Mishkov no one can be
as ugly than that old hag even I m better looking than Mishkov and that takes bit of doing omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 294124
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :
omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 Empty Re: omg i just listerned to the jeremy vines show on mp3

Post  Guest Sun 27 Nov - 18:07

I'm better looking than Mishkov and I'm a balding chap type chap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sun 27 Nov - 18:10

kathybelle wrote:
pennylane wrote:Kathy what an excellent e-mail summary to the BBC! The contents were well thought out and courteous, which is more than I can say for those obnoxious presenters Vine and Mishkov.

Well done and a big thank you! omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 83453

Thank you Penny and a hug and a kiss from me to you. I would imagine or at least I hope, that Vine and the BBC Radio 2 complaints department, have had many emails, twitters and texts from posters such as myself, who have been grossly offended at his remarks about us.

In every forum I have posted on, I have found that the most offensive posts come from the McCanns supporters. I will admit there are some critics who do go over the top, but they are few and far between and normally they are only responding to the supporters, because they have been offended by their remarks.

We the critics, are all of the same mind regarding the sad case of Madeleine, otherwise we would not have stayed the course for the past 4½yrs.

Well said kathybelle omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 307691 omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 307691 omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 307691
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sun 27 Nov - 18:12

The End Is Nigh wrote:I'm better looking than Mishkov and I'm a balding chap type chap.
omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 23324 omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 23324 omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 23324 omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 23324 omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 23324 omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 23324 omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 613255 : omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 23324 omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 23324 omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 23324
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sun 27 Nov - 18:17

Bobsy wrote:Kathybelle, if you were sat by me now I would give you a big hug AND my last Rolo. Seriously your email ia polite, reasoned and factual, they cannot ignore it surely, but if they do yet more warning bells would ring for me.
Anyway a big thankyou. I wish I was so good with words, I would just loose it with sheer frustation and anger.

Yes me too Bobsy omg i just listerned to the jeremy  vines show on mp3 - Page 2 157799
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 27 Nov - 18:39

kathybelle wrote:
Hello Penny, If I'd seen Kate McCann in other circumstances, I probably would have thought she was a nice looking woman. It is only because I have seen her in the circumstances surrounding Madeleine's disappearance, that I look at her in the way I do. She looks to me as hard as nails, some of her expressions are quite scary.

In my time I have seen someone who is good looking, but when I have got to know them they have been quite horrible. I no longer think of them as good looking people. I hope this makes sense. :)

It makes absolute sense to me.

My husband used to have his own very 'high standard' in what females he found attractive but one day when I asked him who was the most attractive of all the people we knew....

His answer was the same as mine. A very 'plain Jane', no makeup 'ordinary' kind of person but with such a beautiful personality it literally made her appear so attractive to have been number one in both our eyes.

Personality literally shines through the face/eyes in my opinion.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2