Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

+6
Bobsy
Lioned
AnnaEsse
NoStone
Angelique
chrissie1
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive? - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  whatsupdoc Sun 4 Dec - 22:53

If anyone has a problem playing a video try vlc. I use it most of the time.

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :
VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 5 Dec - 1:03

I have just been searching for information on getting more views.

It appears that the details of the video are Googleable and can be as long as needed including as much info as possible, so I did a lengthy ramble as well as the tags.

Apparently that can make a big difference as well as adding 'video'...so I will have to go back and add that as I forgot!

Whilst searching for the link for the online version of the book and documentary on Anna Esse blog I came across my videos that she has added...Thanks so much for that. I appreciate spreading the videos as far as possible. Thanks to those that have facebooked and twitted the video.

I sent it to Chris Freind and gave him a quick rundown of the trial in Feb and Pat Brown (whom he would know of) attending the trial and Praia Da Luz.

Hopefully he will take note....if not I will remind him!

Thanks again Anna

Just checked and by Googling 'Madeleine alive it brings up this thread!

Maybe something to keep in mind when adding subject title in new threads!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 5 Dec - 8:47

HiDeHo wrote:I have just been searching for information on getting more views.

It appears that the details of the video are Googleable and can be as long as needed including as much info as possible, so I did a lengthy ramble as well as the tags.

Apparently that can make a big difference as well as adding 'video'...so I will have to go back and add that as I forgot!

Whilst searching for the link for the online version of the book and documentary on Anna Esse blog I came across my videos that she has added...Thanks so much for that. I appreciate spreading the videos as far as possible. Thanks to those that have facebooked and twitted the video.

I sent it to Chris Freind and gave him a quick rundown of the trial in Feb and Pat Brown (whom he would know of) attending the trial and Praia Da Luz.

Hopefully he will take note....if not I will remind him!

Thanks again Anna

Just checked and by Googling 'Madeleine alive it brings up this thread!

Maybe something to keep in mind when adding subject title in new threads!

Good morning HiDeHo. Well done on sending the video to Chris Freind and giving him rundowns of the forthcoming case in February, between the McCanns and Goncalo Amaral. As well as the case between Pat Brown and the McCanns.

I obviously wasn't aware that you'd contacted Mr Freind, because I sent him an email, yesterday evening at 20:20hrs. I asked him if he was aware of the forthcoming libel case, between the McCanns and Goncalo Amaral. I told Mr Freind, what the McCanns were expecting should they win the case. I also mentioned the forthcoming libel case between Pat Brown and the McCanns and I asked him if he could put threads on his "Freindly Fire" Zone forum.

I'm almost sure Mr Freind will comment about these two cases on his forum, once he has seen the link to the video and read the rundown of the two cases, that you sent to him.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 5 Dec - 10:02

HideHo,

You really are very talented and have produced another excellent Video. I will click on the Video on youtube, (when I can find it, anyone got
the link?) and if we all do it will boost the views and tempt browsers to view it. It comes as a timely reminder after the McCanns "suffering"
due to Press intrusion being printed by Press around the World, even in the New York Times!!!Anyone who watches the Video will see there is
another side to the coin.

Well done. VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive? - Page 2 307691 VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive? - Page 2 307691
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 5 Dec - 10:19

Panda wrote:HideHo,

You really are very talented and have produced another excellent Video. I will click on the Video on youtube, (when I can find it, anyone got
the link?) and if we all do it will boost the views and tempt browsers to view it. It comes as a timely reminder after the McCanns "suffering"
due to Press intrusion being printed by Press around the World, even in the New York Times!!!Anyone who watches the Video will see there is

Well done. VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive? - Page 2 307691 VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive? - Page 2 307691

Hello Panda, although I have the video saved to favourites, the link won't take you to the video. So go to You Tube and type in the search box Is Madeleine Alive? You will go to the page where you will be able to access HiDeHi's video and it is the second video from the top.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 5 Dec - 10:27

kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:HideHo,

Hello Panda, although I have the video saved to favourites, the link won't take you to the video. So go to You Tube and type in the search box Is Madeleine Alive? You will go to the page where you will be able to access HiDeHi's video and it is the second video from the top.

Thanks kathybelle, will do, VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive? - Page 2 Icon_flower

Thanks kathybelle......will do. VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive? - Page 2 Icon_flower
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 5 Dec - 11:25

I just watched it on youtube and noticed the counter never moved from 339, even when I clicked on again after the video ended. One
message so far:

I THINK THE PARENTS DONE IT AND ALWAYS WILL , SORRY BUTS THAT WHAT I THINK AND IF YOU WATCH THIS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND !

Mygirl288

1 hour ago
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 10 Dec - 15:37

[quote="HiDeHo"]
Lioned wrote: >>>>

Surely if someone took the time to click on this thread (with only original post) one would think most people would click on the embedded video, even for a few seconds. Why does it appear that for ever 4 people that view the thread post, only one clicks on the video?

Just seems odd to me. Can anyone explain?

Maybe - Take my own situation where I have a sub-tortoise speed ADSL connection: Even normal Forum use (Reading and Posting, using several tabs) can sometimes be a tedious task and of course video (even compressed stuff) can just bring everything to a grinding halt.

So some of us have to be really quite stringent in deciding whether or not to view.

But we yokels are in the minority, so this doesn't explain the low click-through rate, but might account for a few of us.

Nevertheless, I've seen a few of your productions and they are excellent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sat 10 Dec - 17:19

Panda wrote:I just watched it on youtube and noticed the counter never moved from 339, even when I clicked on again after the video ended. One
message so far:

I THINK THE PARENTS DONE IT AND ALWAYS WILL , SORRY BUTS THAT WHAT I THINK AND IF YOU WATCH THIS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND !

Mygirl288

1 hour ago

More than 600 views so far.

I have been researching about how views are calculated.

Sometimes the 'clock' freezes at 300 approx so that youtube can decide whether the views are faked...shortly after they numbers revert to normal. (I haven't seen that happen)

My views do not count unless I log out of the uploaders profile.

IP's are stored so that only one view per day for each IP (unless cookies are deleted)

Keyword tags help to give Google results.

'Details' are also Googleable in the same way as if on a forum, blog etc. (which is why I have added a lengthy description to the video)

There are stats to view lots of different info for each/all videos for any period of time, demographics etc which is interesting but time consuming.

There is an ability to view the video real time and see the 'hot spots' - the areas that are most viewed and the areas that have little views (the end usually)

It still doesn't answer the lack of views compared to the viewing of threads (a unique opportunity to post a video and have the ability to have immediate response and calculate) but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter on whether the views show or not. As long as my videos are being seen, then that is whats important to me.

VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive? - Page 2 IsMadeleineMcCannAlive-YouTube550

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 10 Dec - 17:35

That"s all double-dutch to me Hideho but I watched the video earlier and there were 621 recorded, did you see the comment from AnnaEsse? I"m not a member of You tube or I would have left a comment
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sat 10 Dec - 17:42

Panda wrote:That"s all double-dutch to me Hideho but I watched the video earlier and there were 621 recorded, did you see the comment from AnnaEsse? I"m not a member of You tube or I would have left a comment

Yes I did Panda and thanks Anna!

VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive? - Page 2 IsMadeleineMcCannAlive-YouTube12
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2