Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

+10
whatsupdoc
AnnaEsse
cass
Claudia79
Karen
pennylane
Annabel
frencheuropean
Christine
dutchclogs
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message Empty Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo Sat 10 Dec - 9:14

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

I am creating a VIDEO (including messages of support from anyone who wishes to add a few words) for Goncolo Amaral supporting him for the upcoming trial but, after reading the recent interview (see link) I would like to update it to send for Christmas.

Similar to the Christmas Message to Goncalo and Sofia that I sent last year
http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral/A-Christmas-Message-To-Gon-alo-Sofia-1-917032.html

I am outraged at the repercussions he has suffered and IS suffering because he wanted to find the truth about what happened to Madeleine.

Please send messages on this thread, via Facebook post https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=139554856152847&id=100002389988016#!/profile.php?id=100002389988016, or email hideho1@hotmail.com and I will add them to the video.

I have added a video I created a couple of months ago showing another side to Goncalo Amaral. An emotional side that, along with the recent interview gives an insight to what he is going through.

http://www.algarve123.com/en/Articles/2-1403/“Justice_works_in_Silence”
“..Is it Catholic to hold sentiments of vengeance? To seek to destroy a family as mine has been destroyed?” he asks.
“This litigation will carry a heavy price – but I have faith that the mystery will be resolved. “Even if I “disappear” in the process - as Kate McCann has written that she wishes I would in her book - I have a daughter and lots of friends who will make sure justice is done”.....

"...The theory that has led to his prosecution by the McCanns for defamation is clearly set out in his book “A Verdade de Mentira” (The Truth of the Lie) – banned from sale in 2009, and then “released” by the Appeals Court a year later. We say “released” because the books were actually never returned to publishers Guerra & Paz, and thus they and Amaral have had nothing to sell…
“It’s another part of the whole plot to assassinate my civil position,” Amaral says matter-of-factly. “I’ve been left with no chances; no way of paying my debts; liens on my property. I’ve had to move away from my family in order to protect them. My marriage, well, it’s not so good. Not good at all, really. My life seems to be all about divorce…”
So how does he find the strength to move forwards?"

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message Empty Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo Sun 11 Dec - 3:00

Thanks to those that have sent messages via email hideho1@hotmail.com.

I am working on the video right now and should be completed in a few days...To ensure your message is added you may send email or add to this thread. Please make sure you let me know the name you wish to have it attributed to.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message Empty Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  Angelique Sun 11 Dec - 17:48

HiDeHo

I am just now sending a email - have been unable to access my site for a while. Please wait for my message - many thanks. Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message Icon_flower

ETA I am having trouble sending my message so I will put it here.

Hi HiDeHo

Sorry about the delay but having trouble with getting on.

I hope this is not too long:

Bom dias Goncalo Amaral and your family.

I would like to thank you for your tireless efforts to fight for Justice for the child Madeleine and your fortitude against such powerful adversaries and to give you my support in any way I can. There are a great many of us who are standing with you and I pray that you and your family will come through this difficult time. I believe that your fight is just and true I wish for you to find the strength to continue.

Angelique

Last edited by Angelique on Sun 11 Dec - 18:10; edited 2 times in total
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 11 Dec - 18:06

Have emailed a message, HiDeHo.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 12 Dec - 1:20

Thanks so much to those that have sent me messages via email hideho1@hotmail.com

I am completing the video sooner than I anticipated.

I urge anyone who would like to add a message of support to contact me immediately if they would like their comments to be added to the video. They cannot be added later.

Goncalo deserves as much support as possible, especially after all that has been said against him.

Add a few words to this thread or by email.

Thank you...
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Mon 12 Dec - 3:29

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message 306321 I sent you a email yesterday hope you got it all right Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message 25346 Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message Icon_flower
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 12 Dec - 9:01

HiDeHo wrote:Thanks to those that have sent messages via email hideho1@hotmail.com.

I am working on the video right now and should be completed in a few days...To ensure your message is added you may send email or add to this thread. Please make sure you let me know the name you wish to have it attributed to.

Hello HiDeHo, I also sent you an email containing my message to Dr Amaral. I hope you received it. I'm sure your video with all our messages will cheer up Dr Amaral and his family and show him that he is not standing alone.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 12 Dec - 13:34

I have a page where I am putting all the messages together ready for the screenshots for the video. ( I also have a google translated version I am working on)

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral/Support-Messages-to-Goncalo-Amaral-1-1043859.html

Please check that your message is correct or let me know if you wish to change anything (on this thread or hideho1@hotmail.com )

I still have the ability to edit.

Thanks to all that have sent them. There are about 30 messages so far. Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message 944533

I can add more if you haven't sent one yet.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sat 17 Dec - 16:54

It's been a major job but getting close to finished.

It changed from a video of support messages to the story of Gonçalo Amaral the man and the slurs. Hopefully this may help people to know the kind of man he is and what he has suffered.

A worthwhile video not to be rushed imo.

I am preparing to reformat the messages but would like everyone to take one last look to confirm the messages are correct and the name attributed to it is the one you would like me to use (many personal names instead of ID's as I received most through email)

Support Messages for Gonçalo Amaral
http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral/Support-Messages-to-Goncalo-Amaral-1-1043859.html

There is still a little space left for further messages if your haven't added one yet.

Great news from my son that he is working on a portrait as we speak...(its only taken 2 years...lol)

The end of the weekend is my deadline.

This will be our show of effort and support for Gonçalo Amaral for the upcoming trial but initially for Christmas.

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 17 Dec - 17:32

HiDeHo - Thank you for the opportunity to add my support to Dr. Amaral. I have sent my message to your Hotmail address.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 17 Dec - 17:33

HiDeHo

Thank you for all your hard work in making this video so we can send our wishes and support to Goncaloa Amaral and his family.

I can't wait to see the finished portrait that you son is about to complete. Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message 25346
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sat 17 Dec - 18:04

Angelique wrote:HiDeHo

Thank you for all your hard work in making this video so we can send our wishes and support to Goncaloa Amaral and his family.

I can't wait to see the finished portrait that you son is about to complete. Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message 25346

Ohhh...I can't wait either!

We only discovered his talent when he was 16 and his art teacher and the Principle at the school bought 5 portraits from him!

He loves doing them but unless its a special request he never has time. Hence the two year wait! (and an 'offering' from his mum to motivate him!) Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message 294124

Also...I have someone recording a song for the video tonight. I use a couple of chaps from Youtube but they dont have a specific song in their repertoire so she will be recording it and sending tomorrow. (Fingers crossed it is suitable!) If I use original versions the copyright means it cannot be viewed in Portugal.

Thanks for the message, interested, I will seek it out.

Feel free to add a message here if its easier.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 17 Dec - 19:54

i have left a message there but i am guest you could put my name and avi there if you wish . posted wishing them best for 2012
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 18 Dec - 13:28

I have updated the format for the messages.

Last chance to check that your message is correct.

Once on the video it cannot be changed!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 18 Dec - 13:56

HiDeHo wrote:I have updated the format for the messages.

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message 306321 HideHo, ((((hugs)))) xxxx and thanks to you, for providing the video to enable us to send messages to Goncalo Amaral. The video and the way you have set out the tributes to Snr Amaral are lovely and a real credit to you. I love the way you have set out my message and added the photograph of the two kittens.

Although I have saved the link to favourites, is there a way I can download the link? We all know that the McCanns would like to delete anything that shows them in a very bad way. They are using Sean and Amalie as their excuse, but in my opinion, they are doing it for their own selfish reasons.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 18 Dec - 14:09

kathybelle wrote:

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message 306321 HideHo, ((((hugs)))) xxxx and thanks to you, for providing the video to enable us to send messages to Goncalo Amaral. The video and the way you have set out the tributes to Snr Amaral are lovely and a real credit to you. I love the way you have set out my message and added the photograph of the two kittens.

Although I have saved the link to favourites, is there a way I can download the link? We all know that the McCanns would like to delete anything that shows them in a very bad way. They are using Sean and Amalie as their excuse, but in my opinion, they are doing it for their own selfish reasons.

Thanks...I have put my heart and soul into this video. I believe it is worth it, and for anyone who watches the video right the way through they will understand why. I have tried to include everything that I feel is worthwhile regarding Snr Amaral, the slurs and the man.

I can send you a screenshot of the entire page once completed but for now here is your message...

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message Kathybelle
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 18 Dec - 14:23

HiDeHo wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Thanks...I have put my heart and soul into this video. I believe it is worth it, and for anyone who watches the video right the way through they will understand why. I have tried to include everything that I feel is worthwhile regarding Snr Amaral, the slurs and the man.

I can send you a screenshot of the entire page once completed but for now here is your message...

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message Kathybelle

Thank you very much HiDeHo, for putting my message on the forum.

I weep every time I watch the video, Snr Amaral has been to hell and back, because of the disgraceful behaviour towards him, by the McCanns and supporters. Hopefully things will change next February and Snr Amaral will get the result he deserves. When Goncalo Amaral receives your video and all our messages of support, he will know that people like the McCanns and their supporters, are very few and far between.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 18 Dec - 14:26

I've had a few tears while making the video....

Here are some more messages...

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message Angelique

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message Annaesse
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun 18 Dec - 14:36

Hideho: I am struggling to register on your site, have filled in all my details BUT it will not send it through - have tried resetting, its not working??
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 18 Dec - 14:39

Karen wrote:Hideho: I am struggling to register on your site, have filled in all my details BUT it will not send it through - have tried resetting, its not working??

Don't worry, the message is there at the bottom of the page...

I see there are more so I will add them all, but time is running out!

BTW...no need to register...just add a message in the reply box at bottom of the page (shows as 'Guest') but I need to know the name to attach to message or it will remain anonymous.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun 18 Dec - 14:41

HiDeHo wrote:
Karen wrote:Hideho: I am struggling to register on your site, have filled in all my details BUT it will not send it through - have tried resetting, its not working??

Don't worry, the message is there at the bottom of the page...

I see there are more so I will add them all, but time is running out!

I see that - Thank you very much, can I still be a member of your site as well- have tried! Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message 25346
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 18 Dec - 14:44

Hello HiDeHo, I have also tried to register on your site. I was going to try later this evening, in case there was a problem with your website and you were in the process of fixing the problem.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 18 Dec - 22:05

interested wrote:HiDeHo - Thank you for the opportunity to add my support to Dr. Amaral. I have sent my message to your Hotmail address.

I'm not sure if I received yours. Could you send again and I will be sure to include it (dont forget to add name you want ) hideho1@hotmail.com

I still need to add Karen....Is there anyone else I haven't included yet?

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message Dutchclogs

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message Cass

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 18 Dec - 22:30

Hello HiDeHo, if it's not too late, could you make a couple of minor changes to my message please. Could you take the rose off of it, and put "a Joyous and Prosperous New Year"

Thank you so much! xxxx
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 18 Dec - 23:18

HiDeHo - I have just now read your post - five hour time difference here in Canada - I have sent you another e-mail - this time I remembered to "sign" it - I hope I'm not too late - thank you for the opportunity to be included - your kindness will be appreciated by Dr. Amaral as well as all those who contribute to this blog.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next