Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns try to get Bennett JAILED.

+11
margaret
dutchclogs
tigger
Lillyofthevalley
Bobsy
AnnaEsse
interested
ELI
gillyspot
Oldartform
jeanmonroe
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

McCanns try to get Bennett JAILED. Empty McCanns try to get Bennett JAILED.

Post  jeanmonroe Tue 13 Dec - 16:38

THE MCCANNS' DRAFT ORDER TO COMMIT TONY BENNETT TO PRISON ON 8 FEBRUARY

We reproduce below the High Court order that Gerry McCann wants against Madeleine Foundation Secretary Tony Bennett - despite swearing on oath at the Leveson Enquiry that, quote, he is 'a strong believer in free speech' and 'has no objection to people purporting theories'.

http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/PDFs/High%20court%20order.pdf

FEE SPEECH FOR SOME BUT DEFINITELY NOT FOR OTHERS!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
McCanns try to get Bennett JAILED. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns try to get Bennett JAILED. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

McCanns try to get Bennett JAILED. Empty Re: McCanns try to get Bennett JAILED.

Post  Guest Tue 13 Dec - 16:43

Well this is a further opportunity for grave doubt to be cast upon the credibility of Healy and McCann as the result of airing matters in Court.

It's almost as if they now want to be caught.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 13 Dec - 16:44

Whatever one might think of Tony Bennett, this is TRULY OUTRAGEOUS!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 13 Dec - 17:09

It's not a criminal case it's a civil case bought by the Mcs. Can he really be jailed in a civil case?

Anyway l expect it can be delayed until the outcome of Mr.Amarals case, and then there's the review ticking away.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
McCanns try to get Bennett JAILED. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns try to get Bennett JAILED. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Tue 13 Dec - 17:18

Don`t know where this document came from, but it looks a bit pretendy to me. I know its supposed to be a draft so is not filled in or signed and dated, but surely an official document would have the defendant`s name out in full rather than just `Tony Bennett`.

Anyway surely any lawyer knows you can`t stop someone from having an opinion, unless this is communist china.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 13 Dec - 17:29

margaret wrote:It's not a criminal case it's a civil case bought by the Mcs. Can he really be jailed in a civil case?

Anyway l expect it can be delayed until the outcome of Mr.Amarals case, and then there's the review ticking away.

There are such things as Civil Prisoners - one of the triggers is "Not doing what the Court has told them to do"

http://www.prisonreformtrust.org.uk/Portals/0/Documents/Pib%20extract%20-%20Civil%20prisoners.pdf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 13 Dec - 17:32

It'll be a real document but it is just a draft showing the McCanns wishes and outcomes of the trial. Note in order of importance -prison at the top.

Kate is such a forgiving motherly figure.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Tue 13 Dec - 17:34

jeanmonroe wrote:THE MCCANNS' DRAFT ORDER TO COMMIT TONY BENNETT TO PRISON ON 8 FEBRUARY

We reproduce below the High Court order that Gerry McCann wants against Madeleine Foundation Secretary Tony Bennett - despite swearing on oath at the Leveson Enquiry that, quote, he is 'a strong believer in free speech' and 'has no objection to people purporting theories'.

http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/PDFs/High%20court%20order.pdf

FEE SPEECH FOR SOME BUT DEFINITELY NOT FOR OTHERS!

I suspect Gerald McCann has shot himself in the foot by declaring he believes in ' freedom of speech & has no objection to people purporting theories ' , McCanns try to get Bennett JAILED. 294124

I think it all looks a bit bogus to me too.
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 13 Dec - 17:44

In Gerry's McCann's world all theories are welcome except those of Mr. Amaral, Tony Bennett, Pat Brown....and millions of others throughout the real world.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 13 Dec - 18:03

gillyspot wrote:It'll be a real document but it is just a draft showing the McCanns wishes and outcomes of the trial. Note in order of importance -prison at the top.

Kate is such a forgiving motherly figure.

Yes, she just wanted to inflict a mild case of death on Robert Murat when her friends tried to frame him! Ah bless!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 13 Dec - 18:50

I always think of "Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned" whenever Kate comes to mind. Yes I know that's not quite the wording of the original quote but you'll know what I mean!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 13 Dec - 18:58

So 8th Feb re Tony Bennett and 9th 10th Feb re GA. Busy time, hope that Gerry has a Valentine card tucked away lest he forget for his beloved.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 13 Dec - 18:59

Just remind me, please ------- who is his beloved ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 13 Dec - 19:03

The End Is Nigh wrote:Just remind me, please ------- who is his beloved ?

Or what McCanns try to get Bennett JAILED. 23324
The End is Nigh there are many men who go through the motions, maybe not as far in private as in cards and hugs, but in public the show of "affection" is there, well maybe not 100% of the time as it grinds on.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 13 Dec - 19:14

First that I ever heard of a set of golf clubs getting a Valentine's card.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 13 Dec - 19:29

Iris wrote:First that I ever heard of a set of golf clubs getting a Valentine's card.

Iris McCanns try to get Bennett JAILED. 307691 Good one. I think their relationship must be very strained by now and do worry at the atmosphere surrounding the twins. As Gerry doesn't appear to care re foul language in front of people and Kate has a filthy mouth on her I am confident that the lovely playroom we were all treated to see will be the venue of many an expletive over a lost Lego as the twins will have by now built up quite a vocabulary.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 13 Dec - 19:49

interested wrote:In Gerry's McCann's world all theories are welcome except those of Mr. Amaral, Tony Bennett, Pat Brown....and millions of others throughout the real world.

**correction** In Gerry's McCann's world all theories are welcome except those of Mr. Amaral, Tony Bennett, Pat Brown....and NUTTERS on the internet. McCanns try to get Bennett JAILED. 294124

IMO the McCanns are on full throttle, why, are they suddely soo desperate we have to ask ourselves why?? whats about to happen or come out McCanns try to get Bennett JAILED. 192282

Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 13 Dec - 19:59

The End Is Nigh wrote:Just remind me, please ------- who is his beloved ?

He sees the person he loves most in the world in the mirror every day.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Wed 14 Dec - 4:36

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Whatever one might think of Tony Bennett, this is TRULY OUTRAGEOUS!!!

I AGREE with you 100% McCanns try to get Bennett JAILED. 816281
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 14 Dec - 9:12

I perhaps should have said that there are some notorious McCann trolls who will be celebrating if Mr Bennett ends up in jail but, for what I hope is the vast majority of people who believe in justice and free speech, it's very bad news indeed.

P.S. I've just read the rantings of M***t F*n (I don't want to mention his full title, I'd have to go and get fumigated) in which he feels it's a pity that hanging isn't still around.

McCanns try to get Bennett JAILED. 371436

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Wed 14 Dec - 9:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sentence added)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 14 Dec - 11:07

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I perhaps should have said that there are some notorious McCann trolls who will be celebrating if Mr Bennett ends up in jail but, for what I hope is the vast majority of people who believe in justice and free speech, it's very bad news indeed.

P.S. I've just read the rantings of M***t F*n (I don't want to mention his full title, I'd have to go and get fumigated) in which he feels it's a pity that hanging isn't still around.

McCanns try to get Bennett JAILED. 371436

Nice. But nothing shocks me from them anymore.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Wed 14 Dec - 11:26

Is this for real?
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 14 Dec - 11:54

im, not sure that it is. there isnt the normal amount of legalese and as someone pointed out it says draft and its not signed and stuff, so i think its just provocative, of course i could be wrong. jimo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  contrary Wed 14 Dec - 13:55

IF Tony ended up in Jail due to the McCanns I wonder how the press would spin it? Tony certainly wouldn't keep quiet!!
contrary
contrary
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 14 Dec - 14:06

I fear that the headlines in such an event would be along the lines of "Vile McCann stalker caged at last".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next