Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns

+9
Angelique
Lillyofthevalley
Krisy22
Autumn
margaret
Loopdaloop
interested
matthew
Hunger4Unger
13 posters

Go down

Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns Empty Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns

Post  Hunger4Unger Wed 4 Jan - 15:54

Jesus just read on his site about McCann court action against him.
Hunger4Unger

Male
Number of posts : 16
Warning :
Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-30

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns Empty Re: Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 4 Jan - 15:55

Hunger4Unger wrote:Jesus just read on his site about McCann court action against him.

Please change your thread title. It's obnoxious!

ETA: I've changed it!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns Empty Re: Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns

Post  Guest Wed 4 Jan - 16:00

Hunger4Unger wrote:Jesus just read on his site about McCann court action against him.

I'm so happy Jesus can read English ...............

Do you have a link, please?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 4 Jan - 16:04

The End Is Nigh wrote:

I'm so happy Jesus can read English ...............

Do you have a link, please?

Jesus can read in any language!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 4 Jan - 16:52

I presume this is the site.

http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 4 Jan - 16:56

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I presume this is the site.

http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/

Ah, yes: I thought it rang a bell from an earlier Thread about the (alleged) action.

Not very good at remembering who majors on which site - or even what colour hat they wear! Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Wed 4 Jan - 17:30

I think this guy is a legend..without knowing too much about him but to put your neck on the line the way he has...i take my hat off to him

Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns 306474

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 4 Jan - 17:49

matthew - I totally agree with you. I know over the years some people have had issues with him but to go all out as he has over the years for this just cause, he has my respect and admiration.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 4 Jan - 17:49

I certainly agree there Matthew. I don't agree with everything he does and says but to have the courage not to be put off by Team McCann's bully boy tactics and the absolutely dreadful abuse he gets from the likes of Murat Fan and Bonnybraes makes him a hero to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Wed 4 Jan - 18:21

The last statement said that with Brian Kennedy could not prevent people becoming friends with him on facebook, however you have to physically click to accept friend requests so that was a lie in the first place!

I wish Tony Bennett lots of luck; surely in an open court if he references all that he writes and its based upon the files and inconsistancies in what the Mccann's say then it is fair comment and thus not liable!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 4 Jan - 18:30

It's Edward Smethurst involved in the Facebook friends issue, not Brian Kennedy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 4 Jan - 19:09

Loopdaloop wrote:The last statement said that with Brian Kennedy could not prevent people becoming friends with him on facebook, however you have to physically click to accept friend requests so that was a lie in the first place!

Yes it was smethurst. How can you believe anything they say when they come out with tripe like that? Is he really that stupid? Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns 294124
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Wed 4 Jan - 20:17

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I certainly agree there Matthew. I don't agree with everything he does and says but to have the courage not to be put off by Team McCann's bully boy tactics and the absolutely dreadful abuse he gets from the likes of Murat Fan and Bonnybraes makes him a hero to me.

That says it all for me too Not Born Yesterday Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns 944533

Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Wed 4 Jan - 20:30

Autumn wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I certainly agree there Matthew. I don't agree with everything he does and says but to have the courage not to be put off by Team McCann's bully boy tactics and the absolutely dreadful abuse he gets from the likes of Murat Fan and Bonnybraes makes him a hero to me.

That says it all for me too Not Born Yesterday Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns 944533

Me too Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns 944533
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 4 Jan - 20:31

Me three Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns 307691
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 5 Jan - 1:46

Me Four Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns 307691
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Thu 5 Jan - 4:57

And me too Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns 944533
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 5 Jan - 14:31

Mr Bennett is a truly courageous, honourable, and tenacious gentleman who has tried his utmost to make a difference - and continues to do so in the face of enormous pressure and threats.

God bless you Mr Bennett.

pennylane xx
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 5 Jan - 14:53

pennylane wrote:Mr Bennett is a truly courageous, honourable, and tenacious gentleman who has tried his utmost to make a difference - and continues to do so in the face of enormous pressure and threats.

pennylane xx
pennylane i agree , anyone that tries to get justice for madeleine and also sticks their neck out in doing so can only be good imo . i wish tony well as i do for ga
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 5 Jan - 16:00

pennylane wrote:Mr Bennett is a truly courageous, honourable, and tenacious gentleman who has tried his utmost to make a difference - and continues to do so in the face of enormous pressure and threats.

pennylane xx

Excellent, pennylane. I cannot add anything to that, other than.... Tony Bennett - court action by McCanns 307691
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down