Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard'

+22
marxman
frencheuropean
gillyspot
widowan
kathybelle
Lillyofthevalley
Oldartform
jejune
jinvta
LJC
DavidA
Keela
AnnaEsse
quickfingers
almostgothic
NoStone
mara thon
Wintabells
welshy
Annabel
Loopdaloop
Me
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 Empty Re: Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard'

Post  Wintabells Wed 14 Dec - 18:07

It just looks to me as if SY have removed all of Metodo's files and the rest is spin from Metodo and speculation from the press, possibly fuelled by the Pink one.

I would imagine that amongst those Metodo files are statements from Gerry/Kate etc. which they gave to Metodo, which could be of interest to SY.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 Empty Re: Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard'

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 14 Dec - 18:10

Wintabells wrote:It just looks to me as if SY have removed all of Metodo's files and the rest is spin from Metodo and speculation from the press, possibly fuelled by the Pink one.

I would imagine that amongst those Metodo files are statements from Gerry/Kate etc. which they gave to Metodo, which could be of interest to SY.

Also in those files could be amounts paid by the McCanns and how it was used. We don't know why SY has removed all those files. All we have is a quote from Meturdo's boss about a few leads in there.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Wed 14 Dec - 18:14

Surely the translation of 30 boxes of info from Spanish to English is going to take masses of time and money?

Well, from all outward appearances it seems SY are merely following the abduction theory after all.

What is it with our press continuing to allow this slagging off of the Portuguese police?
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Wed 14 Dec - 18:15

If those leads were so important, even if the PJ were not interested in them, why didn't Metado pass on the information to the British police and why didn't Edgar and whatsisname follow them up?
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 14 Dec - 18:20

I agree with Wintabells on this one. I think SY have taken away the whole kit and kaboodle - and who knows what spicy little nuggets they'll find in that lot!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 14 Dec - 18:37

The End Is Nigh wrote:
margaret wrote:

Hang on. Who is the member of the tapas 9 NOT being investigated then? Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 25346

The only Honorary Member ................ Robert Murat Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 25346

The 9th member of the Tapas group, is the mother of one of the group. She is the one, who contradicted the statements of the McCanns and certain members of the Tapas group, when they said that some of them checked the McCanns children on the night Madeleine disappeared. The lady gave a statement to the police, saying each couple was responsible for checking their own children, on the night Madeleine disappeared. Her statement can be found in the files on the www.mccannfiles.com website. The lady, was taken to Praia da Luz as a baby sitter, but from what I have read she spent her time in the Tapas Bar with the rest of the group, with a baby monitor.

Regarding Robert Murat, I don't know why people make sarcastic comments or inuendos, about Mr Murat, there is no proof he did anything wrong or was involved in Madeleine's disappearance. It was only because that female journalist, put two and two together and made five, that the Portuguese police became suspicious. Robert Murat was helping the police with translations issues and he was stabbed in the back by the police, who took him in for questioning many times, until he requested he was made an arguido.

I have seen some awful comments about Robert Murat on many forums including Jill Haverns forumotion forum. Mr Murat and his mother have been to hell and back, since Madeleine disappeared. If the Portuguese Police and Forensic Scientists spent as much time investigating the McCanns and their apartment, as they did investigating Robert Murat and his mother's property, Madeleine might have got the justice she deserved in 2007.

The Portuguese police, did the McCanns a massive favour, when they turned their attention towards Robert Murat and indirectly towards his mum, when they searched her home more than once and dug up her garden at least twice. While the police were busy trying to pin Madeleine's disappearance on Mr Murat, the McCanns, with help from their friends in high places, were busy putting together a plan, that would help them escape justice.

Has anyone ever noticed that David Payne, is a dead ringer for Robert Murat? I have, I noticed the resemblance as soon as I saw photographs of Payne and Murat and I don't believe that I am the only one who has noticed the resemblance.

Last edited by kathybelle on Wed 14 Dec - 18:45; edited 1 time in total
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Wed 14 Dec - 18:38

mara thon wrote:If those leads were so important, even if the PJ were not interested in them, why didn't Metado pass on the information to the British police and why didn't Edgar and whatsisname follow them up?

Exactly. They obviously had other instructions.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Wed 14 Dec - 18:49

[quote="kathybelle]Has anyone ever noticed that David Payne, is a dead ringer for Robert Murat? I have, I noticed the resemblance as soon as I saw photographs of Payne and Murat. I can't believe that I am the only one who has noticed the resemblance.

[/quote]

I don`t think you`re the only one Kathybelle - yes, they could be twins except RM has slightly more hair.

Diane Webster is DPs mother-in-law and I reckon she was taken along for babysitting, in fact I did think that all the kids were parked in DPs flat in the evenings, hence the reason the Payne`s had the monitor. His flat had extra rooms I think.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 14 Dec - 18:51

kathybelle wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:
margaret wrote:

Hang on. Who is the member of the tapas 9 NOT being investigated then? Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 25346

The only Honorary Member ................ Robert Murat Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 25346

The 9th member of the Tapas group, is the mother of one of the group. She is the one, who contradicted the statements of the McCanns and certain members of the Tapas group, when they said that some of them checked the McCanns children on the night Madeleine disappeared. The lady gave a statement to the police, saying each couple was responsible for checking their own children, on the night Madeleine disappeared. Her statement can be found in the files on the www.mccannfiles.com website. The lady, was taken to Praia da Luz as a baby sitter, but from what I have read she spent her time in the Tapas Bar with the rest of the group, with a baby monitor.

Regarding Robert Murat, I don't know why people make sarcastic comments or inuendos, about Mr Murat, there is no proof he did anything wrong or was involved in Madeleine's disappearance. It was only because that female journalist, put two and two together and made five, that the Portuguese police became suspicious. Robert Murat was helping the police with translations issues and he was stabbed in the back by the police, who took him in for questioning many times, until he requested he was made an arguido.

I have seen some awful comments about Robert Murat on many forums including Jill Haverns forumotion forum. Mr Murat and his mother have been to hell and back, since Madeleine disappeared. If the Portuguese Police and Forensic Scientists spent as much time investigating the McCanns and their apartment, as they did investigating Robert Murat and his mother's property, Madeleine might have got the justice she deserved in 2007.

The Portuguese police, did the McCanns a massive favour, when they turned their attention towards Robert Murat and indirectly towards his mum, when they searched her home more than once and dug up her garden at least twice. While the police were busy trying to pin Madeleine's disappearance on Mr Murat, the McCanns, with help from their friends in high places, were busy putting together a plan, that would help them escape justice.

Has anyone ever noticed that David Payne, is a dead ringer for Robert Murat? I have, I noticed the resemblance as soon as I saw photographs of Payne and Murat and I don't believe that I am the only one who has noticed the resemblance.

Well , you quoted my own Post so I should perhaps say I was being ironic rather than sarcastic and I agree with you entirely.

When Digital Spy still permitted free speech, I spent a great deal of time defending Robert Murat against the slurs, brickbats and generally erroneous twaddle said about him.

And I suspect that that was the right thing to do as we have heard very little indeed from or about him since those early dark days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Wed 14 Dec - 18:52

NOW I know why the Metado 3 story is in the press TODAY. It is a typical PR trick to hide bad public relations behind a positive story.

It will have come from Clarrie contacting Metado 3 IMO.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 14 Dec - 18:54

Oldartform wrote:
mara thon wrote:If those leads were so important, even if the PJ were not interested in them, why didn't Metado pass on the information to the British police and why didn't Edgar and whatsisname follow them up?

Exactly. They obviously had other instructions.

Edgar and his sidekick said they passed on leads to the PJ, then along with the McCanns complained to the media, that the PJ weren't acting on those leads. Why would they? The investigation ceased, once the McCanns, with help from at least one of their friends in high places, closed the case.

Madeleine was indirectly paying Edgar and his sidekick, to look for her and that is what they should have been doing. Maybe Edgar and his sidekick, knew there was no point in searching for Madeleine, but they had to appear to be doing something and while they were passing so called leads to the PJ, the PJ were getting the flack they should have been getting.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Wed 14 Dec - 21:15

Must be getting desperate if they are having to resort to linking the SY visit to Barcelona to Mondeo 3 and their missing links! Clarry must be working overtime to try and paper over today at the Leveson inquiry - but its getting a bit sad going back to the corrupt - bundling Spanish crew.

I would laugh if Mondeo 3 thought that the Mc's had already had had more than their money's worth out of them - and the 8 leads they have all lead back to the McCann's - how funny would that be??? Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 23324 Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 23324 Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 23324
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 Empty Home before Christmas

Post  NoStone Wed 14 Dec - 21:32

NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 Empty Re:Metodo 3 '8 Important Leads

Post  kathybelle Wed 14 Dec - 21:35

According to the article, Metodo3, began working for the McCanns in September 2007, which was when they were made arguidos. I always understood that the McCanns could not use private detectives, while the case was being investigated by the PJ. The PJ investigated the case, until the McCanns (according to Goncalo Amaral) demanded the case was closed, which was sometime in 2008, after the McCanns were released from their arguido status.

If the date in the article is wrong and Metodo3 only began working for the McCanns in September 2008, then they're making malicious allegations against the PJ.

Metodo3 are alleging that they passed leads on to the PJ and the PJ never investigated the leads. Dave Edgar and his sidekick say they passed leads on to the PJ and the PJ never investigated those leads. It seems like the McCanns P.I's have all screwed Madeleine's fund for a tidy sum, whilst doing hardly any searching at all. Unless one calls going on "wild goose chases" to sunny climates searching.

The McCanns must have known that their P.I's weren't doing what they were paid to do. Maybe the P.I's thought well the McCanns didn't do what they were supposed to do as parents, so they were hardly going to complain if they followed their lead.

Last edited by kathybelle on Wed 14 Dec - 21:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : After)
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 14 Dec - 21:48

Hmm the shit could be hitting the fan, MSN are reporting it now...

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/eight-leads-in-madeleine-search

The McCanns are saying that they will not respond about SY/Metodo3 involvement while the review is on, staying quiet now thats a first and Scotland yard are refusing to play ball, oh my I really think things are seriously hotting up, I'm understanding now why the McCanns looked so awful at the Levison Inquiry, they both looked like they had'nt slept for many a night, wonder if they had been given the nod as to what SY were up too. Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 540205
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 14 Dec - 21:53

Excellent.

I have a good feeling about all this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 14 Dec - 21:57

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Hmm the shit could be hitting the fan, MSN are reporting it now...

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/eight-leads-in-madeleine-search

The McCanns are saying that they will not respond about SY/Metodo3 involvement while the review is on, staying quiet now thats a first and Scotland yard are refusing to play ball, oh my I really think things are seriously hotting up, I'm understanding now why the McCanns looked so awful at the Levison Inquiry, they both looked like they had'nt slept for many a night, wonder if they had been given the nod as to what SY were up too. Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 540205

Oh right! So, it's changed from their being glad that SY is making progress to no comment while the review is going on? Oh yes!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 14 Dec - 22:02

A Scotland Yard spokesman refused to confirm the meeting took place.

"We will not be providing a running commentary," he added.

Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell added: "Kate and Gerry will simply not be commenting whilst the Metropolitan Police review of Madeleine's case is under way.

"They remain pleased that the Met team is continuing its work and that progress is being made."

Hmm I bet they are.

This has got to be a first, the McCanns and their best pal not speaking out!! wonder what really is going on to shut them up Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 303636
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 14 Dec - 22:06

I'm surprised Clarrie hasn't cited 'operational reasons'.

Or is that one wearing a bit thin now? Metodo3 '8 important new leads with Scotland Yard' - Page 2 294124
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 14 Dec - 22:23

"operational reasons" from clarrie "national security" used to be the reason, now were getting no comment whilst the review is ongoing as it should be from the police. Its a first that the McCs dont have a comment on this lot, perhaps they were scared they were going to be asked about Tim Crones evidence to the Levenson inquiry as well and wouldnt be happy responding. jimo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Thu 15 Dec - 2:11

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/starsays/view/225664/Hope-for-McCanns/

It seems like they are trying to goad the PJ into doing something. If Metodo had these leads then why didn't they pass to the McCanns? Makes no sense.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 15 Dec - 9:27

quickfingers wrote:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/starsays/view/225664/Hope-for-McCanns/

It seems like they are trying to goad the PJ into doing something. If Metodo had these leads then why didn't they pass to the McCanns? Makes no sense.

One only has to ask oneself, why didn't Metodo3 follow those leads, if they had those leads. Metodo 3 were not being paid to pass those leads on to the McCanns and certainly not the PJ, they were being paid to act on any information that could lead them to the whereabouts of Madeleine.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Thu 15 Dec - 10:33

Have SY `seized` these boxes or have they been `given` by M3? M3 are saying they have been given. Some people are saying they`ve been seized, but surely SY would have required a warrant to do this which would have meant applying to a Spanish Court.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 15 Dec - 11:47

Yes makes you wonder if Metodo were more then happy to hand over the files to Scotland Yard, if M3 were badly treated by Team McCann then imo they would do anything to help SY with this review
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 15 Dec - 11:59

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Yes makes you wonder if Metodo were more then happy to hand over the files to Scotland Yard, if M3 were badly treated by Team McCann then imo they would do anything to help SY with this review

Duarte Levy 19/01/2009

Metodo 3 seeks to restore its image after Madeleine McCann

Detectives are seeking to claim credit for dismantling an image-exchange paedophile network.

Metodo 3, the Catalan agency which worked for the McCanns during the months following Madeleine's disappearance, is now seeking to restore its image, tarnished by the lack of results in that case, but also by the recent allusions made by the couple's spokesperson.
Francisco Marco, director of Metodo 3 has convinced the Spanish daily, El Mundo, that its detectives helped the Spanish police to arrest members of an image-exchange paedophile network on the internet, information denied by a source from the National Police.

"The operation did not originate with that agency. The network in question was already under surveillance by our services for some time, but we were waiting for the right time to catch the most individuals and thus to bring an end to their activities," states a spokesperson for the National Spanish Police, contacted by SMM, stresing that "the intervention of that agency only precipitated matters. It was a risk to wait knowing that private detectives and particularly those ones, had information and were risking putting our investigators work in jeopardy."

According to the daily newspaper, known for its relations with the Barcelona agency, information gathered by the Metodo 3 detectives in the course of their investigation into Maddie's disappearance, allegedly helped the Barcelona Computer Crimes Squad to catch up to 23 internet users, 13 of whom were arrested in the course of the operation "Lolita P-mix" launched by the Spanish authorities.

Francisco Marco explained to the daily that the agency had created a call centre for world-wide exposure of Madeleine McCann's disappearance and that it was following an email received, saying that the little British girl figured in a paedophile video, that they happened to locate a series of images exchanged on the networks "Peer 2 Peer", "Gnuteklla" and "Donkey 2000". Maddie did not figure on any photo or video but Metodo 3 was obliged to pass on the information to the Computer Crimes Squad in Barcelona, a legal obligation that not even the detectives can escape.

Since the creation of the Computer Crimes Squad in 1995, many thousands of people have been arrested in Spain, or abroad, for crimes linked to paedophilia, in particular the exchange of photos or videos on the internet. The Squad now maintain excellent collaboration with other foreign police forces, which has allowed them to contribute directly to the dismantling of many large networks.

19/01/09

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/2009/01/metodo-3-seeks-to-restore-its-image.html
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next