Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"My Chloroform" (it's a Band) making money off Madeleine with official approval

5 posters

Go down

"My Chloroform" (it's a Band) making money off Madeleine with official approval Empty "My Chloroform" (it's a Band) making money off Madeleine with official approval

Post  Guest Sat 17 Dec - 2:05

http://soundcloud.com/mychloroform/in-your-eyes

It's a "band" (apparently) called My Chloroform, who have released a truly dreadful tune - on an album called "Worlds Collide". Some of their other musical creations are called "Suffocated" and "Terrorvision".

I'm sure the irony of all of this is not lost on most people here, but the best is yet to come. 50% of their profit from this "music" is going to something called the "findmadeline" fund, which you can find on a non-existent web page called "findmadeline.com".

But here is the punchline. The Official Find Madeleine Facebook page actually LIKE this pile of crap!!!

My Chloroform
Please take a listen to our new tune...and if you like it, buy it (for a mere $1.50 which equates to 97p) :)
50% of all downlaod sales will be going to the Find Madeline Appeal -
www.findmadeline.com
http://soundcloud.com/mychloroform/in-your-eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

"My Chloroform" (it's a Band) making money off Madeleine with official approval Empty Re: "My Chloroform" (it's a Band) making money off Madeleine with official approval

Post  Guest Sat 17 Dec - 9:02

It's fortunate that most of this dire depressing dirge is instrumental as, from what I can decipher of the lyrics, it's something about being taken in a moment and we'll keep searching.

No doubt it will have the "Facebook Bleeding Hearts, Flowers and Candles Brigade" crying into their cornflakes but the rest of us are made of sterner stuff!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

"My Chloroform" (it's a Band) making money off Madeleine with official approval Empty Re: "My Chloroform" (it's a Band) making money off Madeleine with official approval

Post  NoStone Sat 17 Dec - 11:12

More people cashing in on the disappearence of a poor little girl - shame! I wonder who is promoting the band - dont tell Me Clarry has gone into vertical integration!!! "My Chloroform" (it's a Band) making money off Madeleine with official approval 294124
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
"My Chloroform" (it's a Band) making money off Madeleine with official approval Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"My Chloroform" (it's a Band) making money off Madeleine with official approval Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 17 Dec - 12:47

Do you think the band will have to change its name due to the ... ahem ... unfortunate allusion?

If you're reading lads, My Blue Tennis Bag has a nice ring to it ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
"My Chloroform" (it's a Band) making money off Madeleine with official approval Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"My Chloroform" (it's a Band) making money off Madeleine with official approval Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 17 Dec - 12:55

almostgothic wrote:Do you think the band will have to change its name due to the ... ahem ... unfortunate allusion?

"My Chloroform" (it's a Band) making money off Madeleine with official approval 23324 "My Chloroform" (it's a Band) making money off Madeleine with official approval 23324 "My Chloroform" (it's a Band) making money off Madeleine with official approval 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 17 Dec - 14:15

almostgothic wrote:Do you think the band will have to change its name due to the ... ahem ... unfortunate allusion?

"My Chloroform" (it's a Band) making money off Madeleine with official approval 23324
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 17 Dec - 14:44

But does anyone not see that this is almost a taunt - not to the McCanns but to those that "don't believe"?
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down