Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kate and gerrys christmas message

+7
margaret
gillyspot
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
Justiceforallkids
Panda
jinvta
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

kate and gerrys christmas message   - Page 2 Empty Re: kate and gerrys christmas message

Post  Guest Wed 21 Dec - 11:13

It's actually "Pray God it's our last" Margaret - let's hope that it's the last that some people spend out of captivity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv0hlbWpa1w

I always feel that Christmas is here when I've heard this song!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

kate and gerrys christmas message   - Page 2 Empty Re: kate and gerrys christmas message

Post  margaret Wed 21 Dec - 11:16

Not Born Yesterday wrote:It's actually "Pray God it's our last" Margaret - let's hope that it's the last that some people spend out of captivity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv0hlbWpa1w

I always feel that Christmas is here when I've heard this song!

Pray God!! silly me, l can do praying though, if it's good enough for child neglectors.... kate and gerrys christmas message   - Page 2 294124
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
kate and gerrys christmas message   - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100kate and gerrys christmas message   - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 21 Dec - 11:24

The year has ended on a positive note. Our search for Madeleine and the Metropolitan Police review of the case are progressing well. In addition, this December saw a landmark event for the protection of, and support for, missing children and their families left behind. The Government's Missing Children and Adults' Strategy aims to reduce the number of people who go missing; to protect the missing whilst they are away and to give families access to support, similar to victims of crime. The strategy follows 12 months of campaigning by individuals and organisations like the charity Missing People.

What they really mean is, they want money. Criminal injury compensation. Trish Cameron even admitted it when she first joined the Missing Children and Adults charity as the McCann representative.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Wed 21 Dec - 11:44

[quote="Not Born Yesterday"]I've never had any wish to join Twitter and don't think I'm ever likely to want to do so in the future! As for the Christmas message, I'm surprised that the McCanns haven't arranged to broadcast it on Christmas Day in competition with the Queen's Speech. I'm just imagining Kate's whiny voice saying "My husband and I......."

kate and gerrys christmas message   - Page 2 738116 [/quote

Don't even joke about it, the way the unpleasant pair are feted by the press, various media outlets, the government etc etc, they are probably planning royal weddings for the twins right now!
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
kate and gerrys christmas message   - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100kate and gerrys christmas message   - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 21 Dec - 13:05

Why do two middle of the road, child neglecting, two bit doctors think that they are important enough to issue a Christmas message? They were totally unknown to the world at large before the events of May 2007 and now they think they are up there with all the other celebrities who grace the pages of Hello. With a bit of luck everything will go tits up for them in February and they will then be well known for what they really are.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Wed 21 Dec - 13:54

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:Morning Panda I dont believe they have the support they think they have.....

My friend just told me to follow PearsMorganCNN Piers Morgan on Twitter so I did... and look at the first tweet of his I saw!

#mccann Of course I was paid to promote the fake abduction. What do you expect? I am a Catholic.

Morning LillyoftheValley.........Wow!!! I bet the McCanns don"t like that . On the U.K. News section Annabel has posted the interview Piers Morgan
had with the McCanns, It"s worth a read and I think it should be on the Main Madeleine thread, without the comments. I"ll suggest it to her.

I don't like it either! The tweets are disgusting. Look at this one.

PearsMorganCNN Piers Morgan
If Kate #mccann had a better set of tits I'd seriously consider giving her one, from behind. I couldn't stand to look at her face.

That's one of the least offensive. I will not post any more of them here.

ETA: I have reported this person on twitter for offensive content.

yes anna I agree not very nice was it kate and gerrys christmas message   - Page 2 29204 if it was him then I think he is drunk kate and gerrys christmas message   - Page 2 956518 kate and gerrys christmas message   - Page 2 956518
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 21 Dec - 20:18

I'm sorry but after his arrogant show at the Leveson Enquiry yesterday I wouldn't put it past him using two names on Twitter his arrogance knows no bounds imo, the guy makes me kate and gerrys christmas message   - Page 2 477442
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2