Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portuguese Law - The 'Arguido' Status/Himself

+2
Wintabells
Annabel
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Portuguese Law - The 'Arguido' Status/Himself - Page 2 Empty Re: Portuguese Law - The 'Arguido' Status/Himself

Post  Guest Fri 23 Dec - 21:47

Yes Panda, I believe it was. And it is interesting how both the McCanns and press have kept very, very quiet the fact that Kate knew Charlotte from years before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Portuguese Law - The 'Arguido' Status/Himself - Page 2 Empty Re: Portuguese Law - The 'Arguido' Status/Himself

Post  gillyspot Fri 23 Dec - 22:01

Panda wrote:
tigger wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:Well girls, you surprise me.......you never noticed the glaring error. Kate"s Diary Started 3rd May BEFORE Madeleine went missing, so what was all the
nonsense from Philomena and I think one of the Family Lawyers about suggesting she start a Diary.

I suppose KM would say she backdated to the phantom abductor day.
It's all fictional thoughts and fictional occurrences anyway imo.

As I understood it, she did start the diary some days or weeks after the 3rd, working from notes she made in her (appointments) diary.
Kate's memory is astounding, total recall by the looks of it.

By the way, main reason they were after her, is because she is allegedly a fully qualified anaesthetist. A job which would pay extremely well as long, so why have I never heard of her practicing part time? Why was she working as a part time GP which pays a lot less.

Yes tigger, I read that Kate was an anaesthatist but she was still on Maternity leave when they went to PDL. Apparently she was finding it hard to cope with 3 young children , only 20 months between Madeleine and the twins so I sympathise with her there. I think that is why she only worked one and a half days a week in a local Practice.

Kate only worked 1.5 days a week but according to the Statement by Hayley Jane Plummer

"Madeleine initially went to the nursery in the mornings but as she got older she would spend the whole day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at the nursery – which she enjoyed very much. Kate would take care of Madeleine on Mondays and Fridays, often taking her for swimming lessons. I have known Madeleine for about three years and she was always under my responsibility at the Laurels nursery."

And from the statement of Statement by Sharon LEWIN

"When she was two and a half she joined the group supervised by me, I think it was in 2006, and she remained there for about 6 months. Madeleine attended on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HAYLEY_PLUMBER.htm

"She would be dropped off between 08.00 and 08.30 and would return home at about 17.00. The dropping off and picking up was taken in turns by the parents and as a result of this Kate and Gerry asked me to take care of the children during the evening on some occasions. Kate would pick Madeleine up from the nursery at the end of the day and I would accompany them to their house. We would have tea and I would help give Madeleine her bath."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SHARON_LEWIN.htm

So Kate worked 1.5 days yet Madeleine was sent to nursery 3 full days. How hard CAN it be to look after 3 children for 4 days a week unless one was difficult?

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
Portuguese Law - The 'Arguido' Status/Himself - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Portuguese Law - The 'Arguido' Status/Himself - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 23 Dec - 22:15

Iris wrote:Yes Panda, I believe it was. And it is interesting how both the McCanns and press have kept very, very quiet the fact that Kate knew Charlotte from years before.

also that Ed Smethurst owns an apartment or Villa in PDL. Gerrry, when asked if he knew Murat said "no Comment", the rumoured 10th Tapas was never
mentioned , so many coincidences and yet, after almost 5 years ..........no nearer finding out what happened .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Portuguese Law - The 'Arguido' Status/Himself - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Portuguese Law - The 'Arguido' Status/Himself - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 23 Dec - 22:44

hi Gillyspot,

There was a rumour that Desmond, the Owner of the Daily Express wanted to buy a Business and agreed with Tony Blair not to contest the Tapas 9
charges and to pay the sum agreed plus their Legal Fees in consideration for Tony ensuring he would get permission. When you think about it, this is
very feasible because the Mccanns didn"t have to appear in Court and the Tapas 7 only appeared outside the courthouse where Fiona Payne made a
speech. Russell O"Brien was noticeable by his absence.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Fri 23 Dec - 22:51

I'll have a look into it and see if I can find anything out. Will let you know.

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 23 Dec - 23:02

gillyspot wrote:I'll have a look into it and see if I can find anything out. Will let you know.

YOUR"E WELCOME TO TRY, BUT THIS WAS IN THE DAYS OF 3A AND I DON"T THINK ANYTHING WOULD BE SAVED, TOO CONTRAVERSIAL. I"M OFF TO
MAKE A CUPPA AND WATCH A FILM SO I"LL SAY GOODNIGHT AND WISH YOU LUCK.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Fri 23 Dec - 23:08

Night Panda. Enjoy your film
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2