Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Justice

+11
platinum
Badboy
Lillyofthevalley
pennylane
kitti
NoStone
jinvta
Loopdaloop
amber
LJC
marxman
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Getting Justice - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Justice

Post  platinum Thu 5 Jan - 14:37

Iris wrote:
platinum wrote:
Iris wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I certainly agree Platinum. This was far too early for the McCanns to be getting revenge on anyone who dared to challenge them.

But not too early for Meturdo 3 and the Madeiran nutter. Certainly Dr Amaral himself seemed to think it was a warning of some sort. He had two dogs, a big one and a puppy, and it was the puppy that was killed (it was almost decapitated).

Are you saying Metodo 3 (I don't like the game of inserting dirty words for names) were employed by the McCanns less than seven days after Madeleine went missing? Really? And were they instructed by someone to kill a dog by that stage? Really? And was Correia involved within a week? Really?

How much are the McTeam paying you, Sans Souci? Really?

Pardon? What are you on? Just because you can't argue the actual facts you come up with something like that?

Do you really think Metodo 3 were involved one week after May 3rd? Because I think you will find you are completely wrong. Same with Correia. But if you can prove otherwise please do.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 224
Warning :
Getting Justice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Getting Justice - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 5 Jan - 15:13

Are you san souci???? if so thats good I miss him/her heated discussions Getting Justice - Page 2 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
Getting Justice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Getting Justice - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Thu 5 Jan - 15:26

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Are you san souci???? if so thats good I miss him/her heated discussions Getting Justice - Page 2 25346

No I am not that poster at all. Sorry to disappoint you.

Clearly I am not the only one who thinks its wrong to post things like Metodo 3 were involved by May 10th when it is completely untrue.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 5 Jan - 18:22

THOUGHT THEY HIRED CONTROL RISKS INITALLY?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 5 Jan - 18:26

platinum wrote:
Iris wrote:
platinum wrote:
Iris wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I certainly agree Platinum. This was far too early for the McCanns to be getting revenge on anyone who dared to challenge them.

But not too early for Meturdo 3 and the Madeiran nutter. Certainly Dr Amaral himself seemed to think it was a warning of some sort. He had two dogs, a big one and a puppy, and it was the puppy that was killed (it was almost decapitated).

Are you saying Metodo 3 (I don't like the game of inserting dirty words for names) were employed by the McCanns less than seven days after Madeleine went missing? Really? And were they instructed by someone to kill a dog by that stage? Really? And was Correia involved within a week? Really?

Pardon? What are you on? Just because you can't argue the actual facts you come up with something like that?

Do you really think Metodo 3 were involved one week after May 3rd? Because I think you will find you are completely wrong. Same with Correia. But if you can prove otherwise please do.

I have no intention of arguing about any facts with you. I do not waste time on SCUM who try to defend the abandonment of three small children in a foreign apartment, and then try to tell me what I do or do not think. You re boring me now, and whatever the Team are paying you, I hope it's worth selling your soul for.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 5 Jan - 18:29

Badboy wrote:THOUGHT THEY HIRED CONTROL RISKS INITALLY?

Very apposite - they failed to control the risks to unattended young children in a responsible manner.

(Or so we are led to believe)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Thu 5 Jan - 21:03

Iris wrote:
platinum wrote:
Iris wrote:
platinum wrote:
Iris wrote:

I have no intention of arguing about any facts with you. I do not waste time on SCUM who try to defend the abandonment of three small children in a foreign apartment, and then try to tell me what I do or do not think. You re boring me now, and whatever the Team are paying you, I hope it's worth selling your soul for.

And I have no time for people who cannot continue an argument without resorting to nasty names as you have now started.
It just shows you up and makes it very obvious you have lost the argument.

The fact is that you were completely wrong about Metodo 3 and Correia but instead of simply admitting that, you think its clever to call me names and say I am boring. That is so pathetic really.

And the old chestnut of posters being paid. That is so old and so pathetic too.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Thu 5 Jan - 21:04

The End Is Nigh wrote:

Very apposite - they failed to control the risks to unattended young children in a responsible manner.

Again the police and prosecutor who looked into the matter were clear that they dismissed such allegations. Just the other side of the story.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 5 Jan - 21:46

platinum wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:

Again the police and prosecutor who looked into the matter were clear that they dismissed such allegations. Just the other side of the story.
SO IS IT TRUE THAT CONTROL RISKS WERE HIRED,PLATINUM?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 5 Jan - 21:47

platinum wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:

I see.

Do you condone leaving three young children alone in an apartment night after night?

My neighbour leaves her two year old unattended while she spends half an hour or more in her smallholding doing tasks there.

I have a moral, ethical and social dilemma over whether to report her to Social Services.

If I do, I might be deemed to be interfering in matters that should not concern me.

If I don't and the poor child comes to harm, how shall I live with myself?

But why on earth should I have that dilemma - it arises out of the sins of others.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Thu 5 Jan - 21:48

Badboy wrote:
platinum wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:

SO IS IT TRUE THAT CONTROL RISKS WERE HIRED,PLATINUM?

I believe that is the case but am not certain if McCanns or Ocean Club hired them.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Thu 5 Jan - 21:56

It was the McCanns that hired Control Risks - in September when they were made arguidos

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1564121/Madeleine-McCann-police-fury-over-private-hunt.html
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Thu 5 Jan - 21:59

gillyspot wrote:It was the McCanns that hired Control Risks - in September when they were made arguidos

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1564121/Madeleine-McCann-police-fury-over-private-hunt.html

Thank you. So it probably wasn't them who killed the dog on May 10th either.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 5 Jan - 22:38

It is important to remember that the prosecutor decreed there to be insuficient evidence at that time to bring a successful prosecution,which as we have seen with the Stephen Lawrence inquiry where the original suspects were always known to be guilty,the mccanns have never been cleared,they remain the prime and only suspects.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Thu 5 Jan - 22:39

platinum wrote:
gillyspot wrote:It was the McCanns that hired Control Risks - in September when they were made arguidos

Has anyone said it was Control Risks that killed Amaral's dog?
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 5 Jan - 22:45

gillyspot wrote:
platinum wrote:

I was thinking the same - platinum seems pre-occupied by the killing of this dog.

Personally I see the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to be of far more importance, much as I like dogs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Thu 5 Jan - 22:48

The End Is Nigh wrote:
gillyspot wrote:
platinum wrote:

I was thinking the same - platinum seems pre-occupied by the killing of this dog.

Personally I see the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to be of far more importance, much as I like dogs.

Isn't that what the McCanns and sadly politicians do? Try to change the question to suit one they have an answer for? Hmm
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 5 Jan - 22:48

The End Is Nigh wrote:
gillyspot wrote:
platinum wrote:

Me too. Especially Springer Spaniels, but missing children are much more important.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 6 Jan - 14:26

platinum wrote:
Iris wrote:
platinum wrote:
Iris wrote:
platinum wrote:

And I have no time for people who cannot continue an argument without resorting to nasty names as you have now started.
It just shows you up and makes it very obvious you have lost the argument.

The fact is that you were completely wrong about Metodo 3 and Correia but instead of simply admitting that, you think its clever to call me names and say I am boring. That is so pathetic really.

And the old chestnut of posters being paid. That is so old and so pathetic too.

Bump for Platinum. Please read it properly.

ANYONE WHO DEFENDS THE ABANDONMENT OF THREE BABIES IN A FOREIGN APARTMENT IS SCUM.

Now if you wish to include yourself in that definition, then that is up to you, it's not my problem.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Fri 6 Jan - 14:50

Kate once said in an interview that she had letters on this neglectfulness....saying,we do that Kate,we do that....who'd of thought something as horrible as this would happen....HORRIBLE Getting Justice - Page 2 371436
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 6 Jan - 18:09

Fiona Phillips (just the mention of her name has me turning as green as my avatar) also came up with a story of how she left her children in a hotel room and they were found running amok. That's why her heart bleeds for the McCanns as it was a case of there but for fortune goes she.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2