Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I didn't know this

3 posters

Go down

I didn't know this Empty I didn't know this

Post  kitti Thu 5 Jan - 8:00

.......that ANYONE coming to live in the UK within the EU are ENTITLED to OUR.....what we put in......benefits.

I was dumfounded when I heard this.

So they come from all over Europe, Into the UK, with NO Job, no house.....and straight onto benefits...

What other country in or out off the EU do this?

Or even that stupid to allow this

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
I didn't know this Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I didn't know this Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

I didn't know this Empty Re: I didn't know this

Post  tigger Thu 5 Jan - 8:26

kitti wrote:.......that ANYONE coming to live in the UK within the EU are ENTITLED to OUR.....what we put in......benefits.

I was dumfounded when I heard this.

So they come from all over Europe, Into the UK, with NO Job, no house.....and straight onto benefits...

What other country in or out off the EU do this?

Or even that stupid to allow this

I live in the Netherlands, although we get a lot of people from the rest of Europe and our benefits are much higher than those in the UK, not just anybody can come here without a job or money.
I think it cannot be true that the UK is obliged to do this by law, I think your previous government destabilized the country on purpose. In fact, here and in the UK, quite a lot of Poles (most of whom DO work) leave when there is no work. Here they are not entitled to benefits unless they been living and working here for a year.
The whole of Europe is going to need some draconian measures. E.g. have only child benefit for two children - no more. If you haven't worked for a time, you must help clean the parks and streets or do community service. That sort of thing. Help the council that's paying for your housing benefits.
It's also too simple to disappear in the UK, everyone here has to have an id card. It annoys me, but makes life a lot easier for the police. Without that, you cannot get anything in the way of benefits. You can't get electricity, gas etc. connected without having registered your new address at the local council. I don't like it, but it works. Cheating on benefits is really difficult, not that it doesn't happen.
Kitty, you are right, I am in favour of EU free trade, but never open borders. Most politicians are only interested in votes, not the state of the country.
- and : the McCann affair has the footprints of politics all over it. Short term gain, long term damage.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
I didn't know this Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I didn't know this Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 5 Jan - 9:02

Morning kitti and Tigger and can confirm that Britain is the most generous Country in the World ......towards immigrants. These are facts.

1. The DHHS (Department of health and social Services) is available in 14 languages .

2, Immigrants are provided with translators if they can"t speak English.

3. They are entiltled to free Health Care, Child Alowance, Unemployment Benefit , Council tax and Rent allowance .

I worked for the NHS ( National Health Service for a while so saw all of this. A friend works for the DHHS and has told me some of the instances of immigants claiming benefits.

4. Where my Sister lives they were developing a few Houses for the Council and when my Sister and I were passing I noticed an attic Window and
asked one of the Builders why the Attic Window when the norm was 3 bedrooms and it is now a fact that British Families only have 2 to 3 children.
He said the Houses with attic windows were 5 bedroomed and earmarked for immigrants because they have larger families.

He was right, my Sister said there were only 3 of them and Muslim families have moved in.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down