Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smith's statements. don't ya just hate um Gerry?

+12
T4two
jd16
Badboy
tigger
margaret
cass
Velvet
almostgothic
Oldartform
kitti
Wintabells
marxman
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Smith's statements. don't ya just hate um Gerry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Smith's statements. don't ya just hate um Gerry?

Post  Autumn Mon 6 Feb - 11:33

LJC wrote:
T4two wrote:Smith can't say for sure that he saw Gerry McCann, but he is positive that it wasn't Robert Murat. Possible explanation - Smith didn't see anyone - the sighting is to give his friend Murat an alibi?

Cor blimey, T4two, you have hit the nail on the head, at least with me anyway. Yes, that is possible isn't it. Very possible indeed. Yes, the Smiths were doing everything they could to get Murat off the hook. Another bloody red herring most likely. The can say who it definiately was not but they cannot identify who it was. And despite hearing the news of a missing child the next day, they say they did not make any connection with their own sighting and then the penny dropped two weeks later. No, I don't believe that either for some reason. They eventually say the man they passed drew suspicion from them because he ignored them, but then next day when they hear a child has gone missing they make no connection at all. That's just rubbish, isn't it?

And with me too T4two.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
Smith's statements. don't ya just hate um Gerry? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Smith's statements. don't ya just hate um Gerry? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2